Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than (1886 Views)

This is my 8th month in this ,and I'm very proud of it,(payment proof) / Make Nothing Less Than N5000 Every Week / 5million Naira Fixed Deposits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
First of all, Good day to you,thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to allow me to share a most exciting business opportunity with you. I have found it to be the ticket to my financial goals, and I hope you do, too!
The name of the company I work with is Forever Living Products…
Who are we?: …which is the world's largest producer & distributor of aloe vera health & beauty products as well as nutritional bee products. Since 1978, the Company has experienced constant growth, and is now doing business in 100 countries with sales exceeding $2 billion per year!
Forever Living Products Headquarters - Scottsdale, AZ: Rex Maughan is the founder and CEO. He personally directs the executive staff, which oversees the activities of all the countries from the international headquarters located in Scottsdale, Arizona. A statement by Rex can best express the underlying mission of Forever Living. “One of the greatest sources of illness in the world is an empty wallet; if you want to decrease the number of people suffering, just give them a chance to earn an honest living!”
Japan - Germany - Philippines - Nigeria(Ikeja)-Mexico: The Company has made significant financial commitments in the various countries by purchasing beautiful office facilities. These are just a few of dozens. If you'd like to see more, I have an International Directory with information about each country. Even more amazing is the fact that the Company is debt free; imagine the stability of that position!
From plant to product to you:Forever Living is vertically integrated. The Company owns and operates the world's largest aloe plantations in Southern Texas and the Dominican Republic, and a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located near Dallas. All our products can be googled and it will give you an idea of how the products are manufactured to very strict standards of excellence.
Quality you can count on :Forever Living is known throughout the world for the quality of its products. As you can see, the products have received the seal of approval from the International Aloe Science Council, as well as Kosher and Islamic approvals. Also, every product is backed by an unconditional, 30-day money-back guarantee.
Aloe Vera :The principal ingredient in most of the products is the Company's patented stabilized aloe vera. Aloe has been used for a variety of health related purposes by nearly every major civilization. It contains over 75 nutrients including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins making it one of nature's nutritional treasures.
The Products:From the stabilized aloe, the Company formulates nearly 200 products…
Aloe Drinks: …the most popular are the aloe drinks. Most people don't realize that you can drink the aloe gel; not only can it be consumed, but it is a very positive factor in maintaining good health.
Nutrition :Forever nutritional supplements address a wide variety of dietary concerns. This is a $20 billion market and growing rapidly.
Personal Care :Forever's contribution to this $23 billion market includes products such as tooth gel, shampoo, deodorant, and skin cleanser, even laundry detergent - all based on the aloe vera.
Skin Care: People who want to improve the look and texture of their skin spend $4 billion every year. Forever Living has a complete line of aloe vera based products that lift, tone, smooth and moisturize any type of skin, without the dangers of harmful chemicals.
Weight Management: With the recent studies showing that obesity ranks as the number 2 cause of premature deaths in America, people are more concerned than ever about managing their weight. Forever's Clean & Lean program addresses this problem head on, making this it's fastest growing product line.
Sonya Colour Collection: Women spend over $7 billion on makeup. Forever has carved a niche in this market with its aloe vera based color cosmetics that take the guesswork out of looking beautiful.
[b]Marketing plan: [/b]now that we've talked about the Company and its products, let's get to the most exciting part of the Forever opportunity, the marketing plan. This plan is designed to help everyone achieve their financial goals. Whether they desire a part-time extra income or a full-time unlimited income; whether they want to develop an international business or something local, the marketing plan is the perfect vehicle to get them where they want to be.
Personal Retailing: Income is generated in several different ways. The first is through personal retailing of product whereby distributors earn a 43% profit, plus a retail bonus of 5-18%. Distributors who choose to concentrate their efforts in this area can earn $400-$600 per month by spending 2-4 hours per week.
Team Building Bonus: The real potential of the plan is generated by building a team of distributors under you. By doing so, you can receive anywhere from 3-13% of their retail volume, in addition to the profit and bonus on your personal volume. There is a more detailed explanation of the marketing plan, but since we are limited to 30 minutes, I'll leave with you a CD that explains it very clearly.
Leadership Bonus: This bonus is earned by distributors for their efforts in developing Leaders, or people who build successful Teams, under them. This can generate $300 to $900+ per month per leader, depending on their volume and their position downline from you. This is even more exciting when you consider that there is no limit to the number of leaders you develop!
Gem Bonus: In fact, when you have as few as 9 first-generation leaders you can receive the Gem bonus. This adds up to 3% earned on the volume generated by your leaders. As you can see, this can cause your earnings to explode!
[b]Earned Incentive Bonus: [/b]Distributors use this bonus to pay for just about anything; a new car, a home mortgage, and college tuition are among the most popular. It pays up to $800 per month over and above the normal volume bonuses.
[b]Profit Sharing: [/b]To me, this is the most exciting! In addition to paying all the monthly bonuses, the Company also shares its profits with qualifying distributors. Each year, hundreds of profit sharing As you can see from the photos below,the amounts can be incredible! What do you want?: Now ask yourself, what do you want: more cash; a new car; education for your kids; a different home; or perhaps the satisfaction of having built something significant that has improved the health and wealth of others? Whatever it is, Forever Living can help you get there! Now Ask Yourself…: Opportunity is recognizing that you are at the right place at the right time. To know if that's true for you right now, ask yourself these three questions. Are you satisfied with the integrity and stability of the company? Would you or someone you know use the products? Are you willing to put in a sufficient amount of effort? If Your Answer is "Yes," Start Now!: If your answer is yes, then getting started is easy. First, you register as a distributor and purchase any one of a variety of Business Paks. They each contain a variety of the most popular products and literature (at a price discounted off even the wholesale). Second, we meet together for about an hour to review the Forever Business Planner, which is a step-by-step guide to getting your business off to a fast start. Meanwhile, you'll want to use the products in the Combo Pak in your own home. What do you say? Can we get you registered?
If yes drop your email or reach me on my number on my signature I will answer all your questions
Welcome to the millionaires club.

Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2017
There has been some talk about Forever Living Products Scam on the internet. But for people who have been using their products, they can surely tell. Forever Living Products has been around for more than three decades now and is still a private company that has a turnover of $2B. No scammer could have pulled off his dirty tricks to such an extent.
Moreover, Forever Living Products operates around the world in every continent, with revenues coming from more than 140 countries and over 9 million distributors in its list. If the distributors were put together in one geographical region, they could very well put up their own country and Rex Maughan will be their President.
The company has offices in Mexico, Scandinavia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Paraguay, Turkey, and Japan. With all the nations, races, and cultures involved, there should be uproar about Forever Living Products by now, along with scores of angry mobs going to the streets burning their offices. But no, there are none. Which leaves the question why? Well, it's because there is no scam and the Forever Living Products is legitimate.

Forever Living Products is the leader in supplying the world with quality Aloe Vera-based products, including Aloe Vera drinks that help with the digestion of food, Aloe Vera weight management products, Aloe Vera-based supplements, personal care products, and a full line of cosmetics. They have also expanded their line with bee hive-based products and water filtration.
If it's not the products, it could be the system. The answer is still no. When you enter into the business, the few hundred dollars you pay (around $200-$300) is used to buy your first set of products. So, in the essence, there are no recruitment fees because the money you pay, you use to buy your first batch of goods.
There's also the Earned Incentives for the hard-working distributors. This incentive does not directly benefit the company. If Forever Living Products is benefited from this, it will be by having more diligent distributors that aim for the Earned Incentives. These include car plans and luxury holidays in some of the company's global resorts. No scammer would give such a generous offer.
Aside from that, the founder and CEO, Rex Maughan hands out Profit Share checks to any of his qualified distributors once every year. But it's not just handing out. He invites you to a fully paid luxury hotel stay and a Rally Tour where he gives the actual checks. These Profit Share checks may range from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars or euros. It all depends on the turnover of the country it is earned from.

So, is the Forever Living Products scam true? No hard facts are present that would solidify the case. Consequently, that only means there is no truth to it. If the company has been scamming people all these years, a whole train of lawsuits would have made its way through its door by now. Forever Living Products is a genuine multi-level marketing company that has stood firm throughout the years. It will take more than a petty talk of a scam to bring it down to its knees.
Clearly, You can be successful with FLP. You are no different than anyone else. You have the same opportunity as anyone else.
By aligning yourself with a company built with integrity and aligning yourself with the right training and mentorship that will guide you, and show you step-by-step how to market your products and business, you have every opportunity to be successful.
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 1:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by Dollabiz: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2017
Try this
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 2:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Why Forever is the best company for you
#1 FLP Satisfies Longevity
Don’t just jump at every new business opportunity on the block business have a sustainable business model and how long ha existence?? Have they had any run-ins with the law and how? of the questions you want to ask yourself and get answers to b your hard-earned cash into any business opportunity. Well, FL answers all these questions satisfactorily and since they’ve be 38 years, they must be doing something right
#2 FLP Has High-Quality Products
This is the defining quality of any MLM company. Without a ran products that solve the problems of consumers, the company a company that has existed for 38 years and is still growing big FLP has a good claim to that. FLP has hundreds of tested and that span a variety of health and wellness niches such as Diab loss, Men’s Health, Weight Loss and much more. An icing on t products are NAFDAC certified.
#3 FLP Has A Proven Financial Stabil
Steady solid growth is the sign of a good MLM company. Fortu business exhibits these qualities.
Time’s a-wasting so let’s run through a few other admirable qu business and move onto the real money making (I know right
#4 FLP Business Has Multiple Incom Opportunities
#5 FLP Offers Consumable Products
#6 FLP Offers An Extensive Support
#7 FLP Has An International Presence
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Real Life Testimonial of Solution of how our product totally crashed High Blood Pressure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElVKAt7gXbM
High Blood Pressure
High Blood Sugar
High Cholesterols
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
In summary 3 reasons why you should join forever Living company
Number one is forever is simply telling you to change your brand to a better and more healthy brand,e.g toothpaste,perf,cream,cosmetics etc
Secondly do you want to be a millionaire,travel round the world for free,have your kids education take care Of and finally do you want to live life more much healthier without fear of getting sick then forever is for you,join us today and smile like me.
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by Tbusted(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
senior man am interested, please show me the way my contacts are tbustedlakazino@Yahoo.com, my watsapp number 07010994360, Thanks!!
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
10 Reasons Why To Join Forever Living
#ExtraIncome: It doesn’t matter how much you earn you always spend it and there’s always more month than money. everyone can use extra income. Whether it be to pay for a specific small item, to clear outstanding debts or to supplement (or replace) an existing income.

#FinancialFreedom: This can mean different things to different people. It could be being able to afford the things in life you want. The car, the house, the boat etc. For others it’s being able to travel and for yet others it’s being debt free and not owing any money.

#HavingYourOwnBusiness: Forever Living offers one of the few means by which people can own their own business with little or no investment. ‘Traditional’ business usually involves major capital investment and is often exposed to serious risk. Most businesses do not survive the end of their first year and even established franchises are not risk free and require large fees.

More Spare Time: In today’s economic climate employers are expecting their staff to work more hours for the same pay. People in jobs (Just Over Broke) are having less time to spend doing the things they want. People who own their own businesses are also subject to long hours and increasing stress. Often working more to pay banks and institutions than themselves. Whether you would choose to spend more time with children, family, friends, hobbies and quality lifestyle, Forever Living can provide the means of achieving this.

#PersonalDevelopment: From the day we are born we are told more often that we ‘can’t do’ rather ‘can do’. Forever Living offers the opportunity and encouragement to fulfill your true potential. This benefits people in so many ways, giving them greater self-confidence and awareness that many things are possible if you just try.

#HelpingOthers: Distributors with Forever Living can only be successful if they help others in their teams grow. You can help others by improving their incomes, through the business opportunity, or their health, through the products. One of the greatest sources of joy is to see peoples lives improve and know that you have played a part.

#MeetingNewPeople: Forever Living provides a social environment in which to work. Because other distributors have similar desires and are positive people it is a great way to make long lasting friendships. It’s more of a social business club than self-employment, which can often be lonely.

#Retirement: There are not many people who will retire from their current occupations and be able to afford to live on their pensions. Indeed, many do not have a pension at all. Because people are living longer this is becoming a major concern. With Forever Living your income continues and grows after the time you would normally retire. It’s a non-contributory pension scheme that you can start drawing immediately.

#LeavingALegacy: A Forever Living business can be left as a legacy for your family. It can provide loved ones with an instant income which could change their lives in a major way and may not be subject to government taxes.

#Recognition: It has been said ‘that more people go to bed hungry for recognition than for food’. Indeed, many people crave recognition more than financial reward. Very few companies recognize their staff, other than in a negative way. The ‘thank you’ is sadly lacking. In Forever Living we celebrate achievements and recognize people in a big way. Every distributor, from the newest distributor to the top earners, gets 5 star treatment.
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year Family
Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Join us today

Re: I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than by banky99(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Company stats

(1) (Reply)

Advise On What To Do With #50k / As A Student, Where Can I Invest #50000? / Somapay! Somapay!! Somapay!!! Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.