Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Advise On What To Do With #50k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advise On What To Do With #50k (1886 Views)

A Lucrative Investment You Can Start With 50k In 2022. / A Business Idea With 50k / Pls What Is Online Business I Can Do With 50k And Make Good Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On What To Do With #50k by Iamfemi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Guys I have a #I00K which I was contemplating what to invest it on. I was doubting btw forex and other investment till when I spend the money remaining a #50k now. Problem is I don't know how to trade Forex even if I am assured to go for it. What can I invest on with the remaining #50k? Sincere investment with lucrative return pls. My no is 08039409002.
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by richeeyo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
50k is very very very low even to buy a good headphones
If you understand forex then trade in commodities

1 Like

Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by greatnaija01: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/blackpanthar

there is an ongoing training on whatsapp on how to import for totally FREE. Keep your 50k and learn from that guy

Iamfemi:
Guys I have a #I00K which I was contemplating what to invest it on. I was doubting btw forex and other investment till when I spend the money remaining a #50k now. Problem is I don't know how to trade Forex even if I am assured to go for it. What can I invest on with the remaining #50k? Sincere investment with lucrative return pls. My no is 08039409002.
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Consray(f): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
richeeyo:
50k is very very very low even to buy a good headphones
If you understand forex then trade in commodities
say what?
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Forex is a lucrative biz... But only if u know how the ups & down...

Less knowledge about it, U may end up throwing ur money away & nothing in return.. That's y i invest some of my cheese in physical gold..

Quite a challenge but at least i see my money in a solid gold. wink

Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Fxmanager(m): 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Iamfemi:
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Check our profile signature or the image below for the link to our website and communication channels.

Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Nusah09(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Iamfemi:
Guys I have a #I00K which I was contemplating what to invest it on. I was doubting btw forex and other investment till when I spend the money remaining a #50k now. Problem is I don't know how to trade
Forex even if I am assured to go for it. What can I invest on with the remaining #50k? Sincere investment with lucrative return pls. My no is 08039409002.
bros with this amount you can invest in mutual money market and make and interest rate of 15% depending on the marketm join us in mutual fund trend
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by apprentist(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Interested. Pls add me lolomarialolari@gmail.com

Nusah09:
bros with this amount you can invest in mutual money market and make and interest rate of 15% depending on the marketm join us in mutual fund trend
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Yekeen145(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Iamfemi:

Hello good people, I am Palm oil man. I produce and market palm oil. I have an investment plan for you.
Palm oil price has started going up, within just three weeks, their was an increment of #1,500 per 25litre keg. Whooping #1,500 just from the local market which means more in the cities.

Imagine you have 100 kegs of 25litres of palm oil, do the calculation. So what do you think will happen when you have more kegs for sale?

The good thing is, you don't need to do any wahala to earn this money. Prices will continue to increase till September even December as most investors (Politicians) are diverting money into campaigns.

Palm oil man will buy, store, sell and re- credit your account.

To key into this investment plan, call/WhatsApp me 07037375730.
You can also check us on Instagram/Facebook: Palm oil man

Note:
1. Terms and Conditions apply.
2. You must be more than eighteen (18) years

Thank you good people.
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Fxmanager(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nusah09:
Please specify, is it 15% monthly or Annually?
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Nusah09(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fxmanager:
per annual it can go as high as 19% on a good day
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Nusah09(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
apprentist:
Interested. Pls add me lolomarialolari@gmail.com

www.nairaland/mutualFund
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by divinelove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fxmanager:

don't waste ur time on mutual fund BC it's for people with big fund.

ur 50k even at 20% per yr can only yield 833 naira monthly

1 Like

Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by yungsnazzy: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Less knowledge about it, U may end up throwing ur money away & nothing in return.. That's y i invest some of my cheese in physical gold..

pls can u get me more info on physical gold
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Fxmanager(m): 3:44am On Jun 12, 2018
divinelove:

don't waste ur time on mutual fund BC it's for people with big fund.

ur 50k even at 20% per yr can only yield 833 naira monthly
We already know, we wanted him to state the clearly so as not to deceive people in this forum about the return. Take time and visit the website in our profile signature for details of our currency portfolio management service setup under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm, with a target of an average monthly return of 10%+ to investors, after deduction of performance fees. Thank you.
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by KellyJD: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
I'd advice that since you do not know about forex trading, spend time to learn what it is, how it works, as well as the risks involved before you actually put your money where your mouth is

1 Like

Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by frank417: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
buy TRX if bitcoin goes below $4700
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

How much do you buy thus hold and what's the carat ??
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Go to spark Forex office in lagos or abuja. And invest your money for a better monthly return

U will thank me later
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Getdoe: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
queen succubus, pls contact me, ayojesu1993@gmail.com, 09077428040. i want to invest in physical gold like you pls oooo, contact me abeg, thanks.
Re: Advise On What To Do With #50k by Getdoe: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
yekeen, pls contact me too, am interested in your biz, thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Make Nothing Less Than 5million Every Month In Less Than / Streetbees Users!! Get In Here Now!! / As A Student, Where Can I Invest #50000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.