Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (19461 Views)

Breaking News: Don’t Invest In Lagos Real Estate Until You See This. / Invest In Lagos Real Estate / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Okoyeeboz: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

How they brandish this stats leaves more to be desired,
I chose just a single local government in kano as a case study to disambiguate my stipulations,

So that I don't sound biased in my rebuttals,

If I had made those assertions without a shred of pictorial evidence, To validate my position, many fickle minds will see them as fallacious,

Hope you dig,

So I still stand on my position, how can the stat coming from kano deemphasise the obviousity of gezawa industrial clusters,

I gave you just a company Lee group, having also three clusters not to mention other handful of coys,

So how come? ,
Was it an underestimation, or omission, I mightnt be perfect with my analysis though,

But these things have sticking impressions, if left uncontested.

If this be the case for gezawa, what would be the case for the 774 local governments in Nigeria,

So you do the summation,

Give us verifiable sources and links. Otherwise, your posts are just wild guesses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by ODVanguard: 8:35am On Dec 19, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Honestly,
You missing my mark,

We can bask in the pontifications, and glorification of the stats till eternity,
But is that really a true representation of fact,

If this stat fails to spread it's tentacle to gezawa lga and all her clusters, then what about the other lgas all over the country with clusters of industries?

I doubt if you know ogun more than I do,
But you have you crisscrossed kano before?

How and where do these guys conjure these stats,

Many industrial clusters are even undergoing expansion,

Some coys are quietly being established without any media frenzy and sensational razzmatazz

Anyway, it's our individual right to uphold any form of believability,
But I personally on this, will repudiate this stat

Guy, you are free to continue living in your little bubble where your personal opinion trumps verifiable facts and data. However, in the real world where facts and irrefutable data are the measures of credibility, your opinions are as worthless as trash. undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2017
If you've got more pics please post, the north does itself a disservice by acting all ingenious and mediocre @ best. Appreciated

arinzeejikonye:
My dear forumites,
Isn't it discombobulating, of such data,

The north we all know aren't loudmouthing and trumpeting their worth within media space, tabloids and cyber,

So they share in the blame,

But to buttress my Thomasville,
Here is another entirely different cluster, totally different from the previous one, but still managed by Lee group in jogana within gezawa lga

So I am still Oliver twisting, on the veracity of this concocted falsification

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2017
kettykin:

The earlier you people woke up and told your self some home truth the better for you and everyone , there is nothing worthwhile going on in Ogun except businesses that could not survive hyper inflation , suffocating Federal policies deciding to take the last option of relocating to ogun rather than close shop.

Very soon the AGM of most companies will start by then i promise you yorubas will become real wailers.

Have you bothered to find out how healthy are companies like First Nation, Oando, Connoil ,AP etc forget the media hypes and shares manipulations and ask insiders who should know better.

Brother, share manipulations happen in pretty much every Nigerian firm - don't get me started on the scams your favourite banks call AGMs where they get their staff to pose like shareholders, and vote, while the real shareholders are stalled outside.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2017
ODVanguard:

Guy, you are free to continue living in your little bubble where your personal opinion trumps verifiable facts and data. However, in the real world where facts and irrefutable data are the measures of credibility, your opinions are as worthless as trash. undecided

Please don't get me wrong bro,
No hard feelings,

I dont know if you have toured and crisscrossed all regions in Nigeria,

If you really have, you will understand that some of these statistics, might be hogwash,

It is one thing to have more industries, it is another thing to tax better,

For instance anambra got more industrial clusters than enugu, but enugu tax better than anambra,

Even at that, having lofty igr is good definitely, though,, that Isn't all there is to development, but it's conversion to betterment of the majority of the citizenry,

Like when you unceremoniously presumed that the clusters I showed their pictures were, probably empty warehouses, and believe me that company alone in that axis got almost three humongous clusters,

I have personally been to one of the clusters, They employ close to close to a thousand of locals, if in true-life and reality you have crisscrossed kano, when next drop by, try and pass through that axis, probably during manhours to see things for yourself.

On fdi, there are many new Lebanese, Indian, Chinese establishment along the kano - kaduna axis,

Some are at preliminary others, are at execution stages,
That is why when I come across these stats, I keep doubting it's accuracy.
However, I'm not an anti-progress, I'm a bona-fide progressive,

I'm only advocating for more comprehensive research from our statisticians,

Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 19, 2017
pasol4real:

Hahahahaha
Afonjas always looking for the slightest opportunity to compare themselves with the great n mighty ndigbos .
Two points to be noted from this article.
1.Ogun is only gaining from Its proximity to Lagos ,Lagos been a no man's land was developed by mainly ndigbos n federal government,interestingly the parts of Ogun been industrialised are more or less Lagos extension.(mowe sango otta ibafo )while places like sagamu ,ijebu ode, epe etc are so backward , underdeveloped n completely unindustrialised .
2. Most of this industries are not owned by Yorubas
in other words Yorubas are not responsible for the industrialisation in Ogun n Lagos .
If Nigeria breaks up today n every one goes their vsrious ways ,Ogun n Lagos wud be ghost towns.
So afonjas rejoicing at the news are just been ignorant, dumb n carried away by their jealousy for Ndigbos .

Oddly enough, the major industrial estates in Lagos in the ilupeju, Ikea, ikorodu axis were all part of the old western region created from Awo's vision. It was decades after they had been established that the military merged them to Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by gotaheart: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2017
No doubt Ogun State is enjoying the spill over effect from Lagos. My concern is that the government is doing less in infrastructure development of areas bordering Lagos. The government pay more attention to ancient towns like the city capital Abeokuta, Ijebu, Sagamu, etc. Evolving cities which are an extension of Lagos and attracting industries and real estates are lacking in roads, schools, health centers, electricity and other social amenities. The state will achieve more in growth if it pays adequate attention to these areas, develop and monitor a master plan guarding these areas.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by zoedew: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2017
Spilling over not moving over.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2017
Hayah:

Governor Ajimobi really need to wake up,
To be candid, I ain't hearing/reading much from there in terms of developmental strides

Dont mind him. He has started sleeping
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
No jealous same thing no ni
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2017
deeptechcool:

I laugh sometimes when many refer to Agbara as Lagos. Agbara is Ogun and still under AdoOdo/ Ota local government. Atan and Agbara are one.

You are right sir.
One part of Agbara is still in Lagos. While the other part is Ogun state.

But it's really difficult to separate ogun and Lagos. This two states are almost together.

Take for example some parts of Ikorodu is actually ogun state.

Thanks for ur observation sir.
Merry Christmas in advance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by CioAngels(f): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2017
Revolution Plus??, going one year.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by deeptechcool(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

You are right sir.
One part of Agbara is still in Lagos. While the other part is Ogun state.

But it's really difficult to separate ogun and Lagos. This two states are almost together.

Take for example some parts of Ikorodu is actually ogun state.

Thanks for ur observation sir.
Merry Christmas in advance. smiley

From my knowledge of the areas as a bona-fide member, no part of Agbara is Lagos. Only Ijanikin has some parts in Ogun instead. Lagos and the border locations are mostly inseparable because of the ethnic ties(Awori) among them. That is why it is convenient for Winners Chapel to have their location as Ota-Lagos.

Thanks for your subtle response and I wish you the best of the season too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
pls help me tell them

cc iconize grin this is Ogun state doing better than anambla cool

Anambra is doing well, Ogun state has the largest economy in Africa.

Those are just paper analogy, but you're too dumb to see beyond your dirt-infested nose.

Post a picture of you on here. It will serve as a perfect economic index of Ogun state. grin grin
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

Anambra is doing well, Ogun state has the largest economy in Africa.

Those are just paper analogy, but you're too dumb to see beyond your dirt-infested nose.

Post a picture of you on here. It will serve as a perfect economic index of Ogun state. grin grin
For your mind now you don make sense abi...
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gazzy88:
For your mind now you don make sense abi...

You're a stark illiterate. grin grin

Jaideyone, your partner in ignorance is here to help you.

Anyway, if you must speak to me, speak to me in English. I don't understand animal languages.

Amala-gobbling dunces. Lol.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Jaideyone(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

Anyway, if you must speak to me, speak to me in English. I don't understand animal languages.

just wanted to call your attention to the thread. I'm done arguing with you.

yesterday morning I gave you list of the most industrialised states in Nigeria, GDP figure, FDI figures and IGR figure on why Ogun state is doing better than anambra. you've been unable to present even a single report to back up your own claim.

MAN news came out in the evening and their data supported my claims but you are still arguing without presenting even a beer parlour report grin

yet you have the effrontery to label someone a stark illiterate grin what a joke. you are illiteracy in flesh and blood.
you are ignorance personified.

hence forth you will be ignored TILL you start giving me links and figures to support your an claims.

this forum is not for kids who just want to throw insults around without making any point.

I'll be waiting for your links and reports to support your claim that anambra is doing better than Ogun.

till then, have a nice time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

This is why you're an Igbo. Igbos are a set of species programmed by hatred and sentiments which pave ways for other species to maintain a good distance away from them. The last time I checked,chimps are the only animal with flat skulls. By the way I don't have a flat skull so therefore I think we have many chimps in yankari reserve in bauchi. Lands are very cheap over there go get yourself a plot and mingle with your ilks.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
just wanted to call your attention to the thread. I'm done arguing with you.

yesterday morning I gave you list of the most industrialised states in Nigeria, GDP figure, FDI figures and IGR figure on why Ogun state is doing better than anambra. you've been unable to present even a single report to back up your own claim.

MAN news came out in the evening and their data supported my claims but you are still arguing without presenting even a beer parlour report grin

yet you have the effrontery to label someone a stark illiterate grin what a joke. you are illiteracy in flesh and blood.
you are ignorance personified.

hence forth you will be ignored TILL you start giving me links and figures to support your an claims.

this forum is not for kids who just want to throw insults around without making any point.

I'll be waiting for your links and reports to support your claim that anambra is doing better than Ogun.

till then, have a nice time

You're utterly dumb and idiotic. grin grin

You've got issues with comprehension but that's not my problem anyway.

With your phantom largest economy, mortality rate is still high.

Poverty rate has increased with almost 100 millions living on less that $2 per day.

47% of Nigerians including you, drink dorty water.

If you still want more facts, post a picture of you on here.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Jaideyone(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're utterly dumb and idiotic. grin grin

You've got issues with comprehension but that's not my problem anyway.

With your phantom largest economy, mortality rate is still high.

Poverty rate has increased with almost 100 millions living on less that $2 per day.

47% of Nigerians including you, drink dorty water.

If you still want more facts, post a picture of you on here.
buhahahahahaha you are the dumb idiot. this is a comparison between two states to know which one is doing better. it doesn't mean both states are perfect. the question is which one is doing better. but you're here now talking of poverty rate in Nigeria and how 47% of Nigerians drink dirty water grin

and your parents are still wondering why you've failed waec a dozen times grin

we are talking of a comparison between two states and you are talking of the poverty rate in Nigeria as a whole.

I swear you are as dumb as a post grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
Gazzy88:
This is why you're an Igbo. Igbos are a set of species programmed by hatred and sentiments which pave ways for other species to maintain a good distance away from them. The last time I checked,chimps are the only animal with flat skulls. By the way I don't have a flat skull so therefore I think we have many chimps in yankari reserve in bauchi. Lands are very cheap over there go get yourself a plot and mingle with your ilks.
[/s]

You're a god-accursed bum. grin grin

What gibberish are you rambling?

You're amongst those chimps in the yankari game reserve cos, you've got the IQ of a baby chimp.

Cannabalistic amala-gobbling dunce. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're a god-accursed bum. grin grin

What gibberish are you rambling?

You're amongst those chimps in the yankari game reserve cos, you've got the IQ of a baby chimp.

Cannabalistic amala-gobbling dunce. Lol.
IQ isn't in the question but flat skull. I'm sure it pained you Mr flat-tire
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
buhahahahahaha you are the dumb idiot. this is a comparison between two states to know which one is doing better. it doesn't mean both states are perfect. the question is which one is doing better. but you're here now talking of poverty rate in Nigeria and how 47% of Nigerians drink dirty water grin

and your parents are still wondering why you've failed waec a dozen times grin

we are talking of a comparison between two states and you are talking of the poverty rate in Nigeria as a whole.

I swear you are as dumb as a post grin

You're a moronic bum. grin grin

You'll be pummeled to stupor today. You don't know yet.

Show me where I made any comparison between the two states.

Fûck you - son of an incestuous gorilla-looking sket. Lol.

I see your dumbass talking about WAEC - you should know, I never learned a THING in your cesspit country that churns out stark illiterates with amala-bloated brains. grin grin grin

Cannabalistic forest dweller. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gazzy88:
IQ isn't in the question but flat skull. I'm sure it pained you Mr flat-tire

You're still speaking in your animal language.

Cannibals. Lol.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Jaideyone(m): 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic bum. grin grin

You'll be pummeled to stupor today. You don't know yet.

Show me where I made any comparison between the two states.

Fûck you - son of an incestuous gorilla-looking sket. Lol.

I see your dumbass talking about WAEC - you should know, I never learned a THING in your cesspit country that churns out stark illiterates with amala-bloated brains. grin grin grin

Cannabalistic forest dweller. grin
indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
indeed!!!

Dumbo, show me where I made that comparison. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're still speaking in your animal language.

Cannibals. Lol.
since you've refused to go to your brothers in yankari reserve,how many coolers of fanyogo yoghurts can you sell in a day? Nnamdi is in Ghana and he's not coming back soon so therefore you need to hustle for yourself. Just pm me if shame they catch you. In other news,the only cannibal known in Nigeria up till today is Clifford orji from your side so look for more abusive words to throw and I'm ready for you. Who knows whether you're not Clifford's relative sef
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
[s]
Gazzy88:
since you've refused to go to your brothers in yankari reserve,how many coolers of fanyogo yoghurts can you sell in a day? Nnamdi is in Ghana and he's not coming back soon so therefore you need to hustle for yourself. Just pm me if shame they catch you. In other news,the only cannibal known in Nigeria up till today is Clifford orji from your side so look for more abusive words to throw and I'm ready for you. Who knows whether you're not Clifford's relative sef
[/s]

You're a moronic imbecilè.

If you speak to me in your animal language again, I'll smack your head. Lol. Cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:
[s][/s]

You're a moronic imbecilè.

If you speak to me in your animal language again, I'll smack your head. Lol. Cannibals.

Never knew you're programmed robot. Sorry for engaging you since, by now you need your battery replaced. But you should know NL don't like bots don't worry I won't tell seun.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gazzy88:
Hello good people of NL,I've come again with my enquiry oo. Please do you know the cheapest transport company to Ghana? Someone told me 'cross country' have a better and cheaper means to Ghana,can anyone confirm this? its very urgent please. Happy weekend my people.

You want to flee your beloved country. grin grin

I thought Nigeria was the best thing to happen to you amala folks after Rama margarine? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You want to flee your beloved country. grin grin

I thought Nigeria was the best thing to happen to you amala folks after Rama margarine? grin grin grin
I was going to Ghana to see the dilector nnamdi kanu. I heard he's now enjoying his life in Ghana after scamming millions of flat headed people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Which Nigerian Stocks Have You Bought Or Sold? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.