Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (19459 Views)

Breaking News: Don’t Invest In Lagos Real Estate Until You See This. / Invest In Lagos Real Estate / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gazzy88:
I was going to Ghana to see the dilector nnamdi kanu. I heard he's now enjoying his life in Ghana after scamming millions of flat headed people.

You're a liar.

You're a malnourished Amala Nigerian that wants to seek greener pastures in Ghana. grin gringrin

Fuckèr, Harriet Tubman is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Gazzy88(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're a liar.

You're a malnourished Amala Nigerian that wants to seek greener pastures in Ghana. grin gringrin

Fuckèr, Harriet Tubman is Igbo.
I want to "becomerich" like Emperor Ademusiwa of Yorubaland. is this not what you write on your profile? Biko boy never in your life should you quote me again. You're even still longing to be rich like an afonja you despises. Now I see you only what my attention and you've gotten it now get lost.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by dvaliant: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ihatepork:

Before, they used to say "apart from Lagos, which other SW state is". Now, it's "apart from Lagos and Ogun, which other SW state is". Very soon, they'll add Oyo. Their job is to monitor our progress while erosion washes away their own potorpotor villages. cheesy grin

and they'll end up collecting all the C o O in Ogun and others.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Jaideyone(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
iconize:

You're a moronic bum. grin grin

You'll be pummeled to stupor today. You don't know yet.

Show me where I made any comparison between the two states.

Fûck you - son of an incestuous gorilla-looking sket. Lol.

I see your dumbass talking about WAEC - you should know, I never learned a THING in your cesspit country that churns out stark illiterates with amala-bloated brains. grin grin grin

Cannabalistic forest dweller. grin
keep throwing those childish jabs around without making any sense grin you said and I quote "Anambra is a cesspit and Ogun is a bigger cesspit". now that I've given you points to defend my opinion you are changing goal post.

logic is eluding you grin done with you.

I'll take on more intelligent people if they can defend your point. bye
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by iconize(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jaideyone:
keep throwing those childish jabs around without making any sense grin you said and I quote "Anambra is a cesspit and Ogun is a bigger cesspit". now that I've given you points to defend my opinion you are changing goal post.

logic is eluding you grin done with you.

I'll take on more intelligent people if they can defend your point. bye

You're a stark illiterate.

The crux of the matter remains that both states are cesspits. Did I speak anything to defend Anambra in particular?

You can only take on vacuous bums like you. grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Ihatepork: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
dvaliant:

and they'll end up collecting all the C o O in Ogun and others.

Yes, they will collect C of O in traffic to sell Gala. Typical delusional flattiee grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
kettykin:

like i said i have travelled Nigeria , when i see the joke happening in Ogun state in the name of development and compare it with what is happening in a place like New Owerri, Abakaliki ,Nnewi i laugh and go to sleep.
While I would admit Nnewi is impressive, it's nowhere near an agbara for instance. Owerri is largely hotels tending to mostly young lads with dodgy funds. Never been to Abakaliki, but I had an intern whose folks lived there, and he told me there is nothing there - civil service town and all. Kano and kaduna despite the whole religion thing also deserve a mention.
Re: Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State by Tunks2017(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2017
Blessed be the GATEWAY STATE cheesy
Ascension to greatness............ smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Which Nigerian Stocks Have You Bought Or Sold? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.