Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History (1323 Views)

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard / Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by Tomity(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
this is 2017 stats of Ronaldo so far ND it is still counting...
All is award so far.. I think he deserves to be called the greatest footballer in history
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by betlor2017: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
Greatest footballer in history without even a bronze medal in the world cup...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by chidi4eze(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
betlor2017:
Greatest footballer in history without even a bronze medal in the world cup...
from no international honour to just World cup..
This guy deserves all his getting...he puts alot of work in what he does
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by betlor2017: 4:56am On Dec 19, 2017
chidi4eze:
from no international honour to just World cup..
This guy deserves all his getting...he puts alot of work in what he does
No doubts he is a good player but not close to being the greatest footballer in history.
He is too proud, pride goes before a fall.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by Frankaka8(m): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2017
Messi got 5 Fifa balon d'ors (not ordinary balon d'or) at 25yrs....while Anoda just got 5 balon @ 32yrs even when the latter started playing before the former..... Messi is still the golden ball holder (best player) at the last FIFA WORLDCUP wch every star participated..... Messi/Barca Won 6/6 trophies, CR7/Madrid won 5/6 trophies. In a single season....... greatplayers, legends, biggestrivary...... and i pick Messi as my greatest

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by manuelzz(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2017
betlor2017:

No doubts he is a good player but not close to being the greatest footballer in history.

How is he proud?
Have you met him before? undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by betlor2017: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2017
manuelzz:

How is he proud?
Have you met him before? undecided
Bros let's see things and say it the way they are. Ronaldo is too full of himself. You know this anyway I guess am replying one die hard ManU/Madrid fan... They never see things the way others sees it that why they are still hopefully of winning their league as at this time. cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by manuelzz(m): 7:36am On Dec 19, 2017
betlor2017:

Bros let's see things and say it the way they are. Ronaldo is too full of himself. You know this anyway I guess am replying one die hard ManU/Madrid fan... They never see things the way others sees it that why they are still hopefully of winning their league as at this time.
cheesy

I'm actually a Liverpool fan.

Have you ever read about the personal life of Ronaldo?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by betlor2017: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2017
manuelzz:

I have and watch his interview videos he is a courageous person but the football thing is making him make some statements which connotes pride in him. You can't find such statement in Almighty Messi's speech.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by harryakand: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
betlor2017:

Maradona was proud and he's arguably the second best if not the greatest footballer. We sometimes see self belief as pride. Not everybody can be humble, life would be boring that way.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by nelsonebby(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2017
manuelzz:

oga you're a man united fan. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Greatest Footballer In History by manuelzz(m): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
nelsonebby:

oga you're a man united fan. grin

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

WIN BIG!! Hot Expert Betting Tips For Today 02/02/2017 / Don't Gamble, Invest! Sure 80% Free Prediction / Why Waste Time Forcasting Matches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.