Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

“the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo (1225 Views)

Meet Abiola Adebisi, The Husband Of The Trending Nigerian Lady, ‘debbie.’ / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by laurreta2017: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Husband of the man whose wife allegedly flogged a teacher, Rita Makachi to death at the Starlight Secondary School, Ogidi, Anambra State has pleaded with the deceased’s family to forgive her.

The man (name withheld) blamed the devil for the unfortunate incident.
Husband of the man whose wife allegedly flogged a teacher, Rita Makachi to death at the Starlight Secondary School, Ogidi, Anambra State has pleaded with the deceased’s family to forgive her.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/devil-used-daughter-set-trap-wife-husband-woman-flogged-teacher-death/

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
laurreta2017:

The man (name withheld) blamed the devil for the unfortunate incident.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/devil-used-daughter-set-trap-wife-husband-woman-flogged-teacher-death/

"Husband of the man whose wife....."!!! angry

Mr blogger, biko correct this nonsense abeg.

Meanwhile, if na my sister, I wee not forgive you and that devil lai lai angry

4 Likes

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by GloriaNinja(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
APOLOGY CAN'T BRING back the dead.
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by nickxtra(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Lying against the devil since 10 BC. Who will speak for the devil now?
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by rastaLivity: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
'husband of the man', but fagot neva dey marry for naija nah
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Turantula(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by DopeBoss(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
Who still flogs in this modern age ... Parents and Teachers really need to be enlightenedembarassed
Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Evablizin(f): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2017

Just look at how wild mother and daughter brought sorrow and shame to this man.

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Evablizin(f): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Turantula:
cry
cry
Yeah,is a pity,the "Husband Of The man"

Re: “the Devil Used Our Daughter To Set Trap For My Wife” – Husband Of Woman Who Flo by Cjrane2: 3:46am On Dec 19, 2017
The woman should man up to her crimes and take the punishment instead of looking for who to blame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Pregnant And We Can't Marry Now Because Of Covid-19 Please Advice / What Are Some Of The Things You Learned In Life As You Grew Older/mature? / Please Help My Business Is Going Down Because Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.