Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47244 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jimyjames(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2017
Jesus associated himself with prostitute's and taxt collector , his wrong on this one let him just focus on his tithing fame seeking movement
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Must Freez complain to everything?
Instead of begging God for forgiveness he still attacking men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
your opinion, sir!I've said mine ..his presence in the church could be acknowledged, no one will talk about that..whatever I said has nothing to do with majek fashek ..its all about knowing what and what's not right in the church..what FRZ is saying is secular performances should not be allowed In the church!no one is castigating majek for being clean or under going rehab!

Of course you know what is right and what's not right. You are God na.

Luke 6:37

Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nuesbab: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2017
I have always wondered why pastors keep bringing jesters to church. do these pastors read bible at all?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners were the are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heavan for na ..

Spot on!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Don't ever make this your silly comparison of comparing Christianity to Islam. Life isn't as complex as you made it seem. Why can't comedians perform in church? Where in your bible is it written that certain people should stay away from the church?.

angry

∆ The comparison is not silly... Secular and religious things are way aside ... God doesn't do jokes.... ∆
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy
well what difference will it make if the altars already is housing a fraudulent swindster?charms??alcohol?and adulterous choristers? Nonsense...What we have nowadays are social Christians not righteous Christians...Tablets has replaced bibles...salvation is a thing of the past...Prosperities took over whilst taking jesus to a digital platform...

All this nonsense will stop when we start worshipping and believing in our own God and not mortal men...

But what do i knowwe have 80million sheeples and whoever tries to dissuade will be persecuted because when you lie to people always overtime it becomes the Truth and a Belief to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Nothing is wrong about performing in a church.

The Church is a place for sinners, just as Hospital is a place for the sick.

They just don't understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Pascal181: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2017
part of rehabilitation work I guess
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Bolster(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

Song ministration? A Gospel song or Secular songs like that of Majek?

Meanwhile, since it is all about love, when don't you advice your Pastor to invite La danse du fessier group to come perform in your Church.

In case you haven't heard this type of entertainers before, perhaps you've heard of Mapouka?

Ask your Pastor to invite to come and minister na as these entertainers can NEVER be allowed close to a Mosque or Jew, Buddhist or Hindu Temples, after all other religions cannot be a yardstick for the church.

Twisted logic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jonnytad(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
So sinners shouldn't be given chance for redemption cuz of daddy freeze?
How many of us took our time to ascertain the reason for Majak performance in the Church? Many of us has turned this man call freeze to a demi god, I don't blame pple frm other religion, i blame we that call ourselves christians.
If it was to be now that Jesus eat with tax collector or safe the harlot. Many of us christians would have condemned him, jst as we are doing now, cuz one antichrist says so.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
jonnytad:
This man is jst calling for the wrath of God, If He want fame and riches, can't he just find it without the church? Why on it will he be comparing church to mosque or shrine? Are we on the same course? If a mosque invite pasoma to play, won't they have their own personal reason? And if a church decide to invite majak or sunny ade won't they have their own reasons too? After all, this man has been on rehabilitation so, to give him a chance to come back to God is now a sin?

When Jesus dine with the tax collector, I know that if its to be now, Daddy freeze would have seen it as ample opportunity to make money and gain fame.

Understand the facts of the matter here.

He performed on the altar. The altar is a very holy place, inddeed in the old testament it was termed the holies of holies. It wasn't a place where anyhow persons entered.

I don't think any sane person has any problem with Majek performing. Rather the problem is with him performing on the altar. The Altar has lost its meaning then.

But I feel such disrespect for the Altar is only a norm in Pentecostal churches. You can't pull such stunt in the Catholic church. Never. A place where you perform Eucharistic ceremonies. A place where the tabernacle is. That is what one Reggae musician would come and perform. Rubbish..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by FaniDan(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
The way everybody done turn judge this day dey fear me ooo, Den done dey even do God own for am. Pls stop taking the place of God, His God enough to be the Judge
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by brainhgeek(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2017
I bet daddy freeze would have criticized Jesus for eating with sinners or even making Matthew the tax collector His disciple.
My submission is this, freeze says some things that are really true but most times, he is true to a fault.
Dear freeze, you need to understand that Christ actually came for such people as this. A sick man will go to a hospital. Thank God majek did not go there to spit vulgars.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Chukazu: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
Maybe be it a rehabilitation center cool

Maybe that particular alter is not that holy after all...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
seguno2:

These cults will use any trick to obtain money illegitimately from their sheeple, including threats of curses for unBiblical tithes.
Nobody points a gun to your head to drop tithe. You don't pay tithes yet you're bitter at those who do 'cause you presume they're gullible. With all the social media critics, I was wowed at the number of people who stood up for tithe in my church(house on the rock PH) you can't stop God. And for your information, tithing is biblical. Get informed or you'll remain misinformed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (Prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats

In the spirit of Christmas, Nigerian super producer Double Six gives out this very lovely instrumental for FREE !!!
It's a mid-tempo dance beat for y'all to rock to.

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/28516892-doublesixbeats-08033422206mp3

follow on twitter/IG @doublesixbeats
or call 08033422206 if you need blazing hot instrumentals made specifically for you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by mickeymimi: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2017
Christians are confused > When RCCG invited Alhaji Pasuma to come and perform in the church ... the intention was to pull crowd to the church .......then they later changed their mind and asked Pasuma to refund their money .... ,Pasuma refused ....Where did that money come from ...

May be Coza think Majek will also pull crowd to the church ....I dont see anything wrong o ...but what happen to church evangelism . I am sure some of the crowds left the same way they came ....just cos of Majek ....no salvation...I wouldn't think Majek did it for free.

Whereas Churches like Deeper life will not tolerate it. S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC-fftTKmlM
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by mrteee: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

Ignorance is a disease. If you don't know, why don't you ask or research before exhibitng this gross level of ignorance. Please research the "normal" age at which girls are given out in marriage in the medieval times, even up to the 18th century. Research how old was the virgin Mary when she was married to Joseph the Carpenter. What you find out may just add to your knowledge.

Thank you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ipreach: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
BREAKING: Must read http://sumo.ly/3lV
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BenzEne1(m): 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:

-concupiscent

Does the bible specify an age for marriage?
Puberty is the deciding factor. This marraige you all rush to point out was consummated when she attained puberty. The bethrotal occured before her puberty at age six or seven and the consummation occurred sometime later when she had attained puberty.

The onset of puberty varies among individuals. Puberty usually occurs in girls between the ages of 10 and 14, while in boys it generally occurs later, between the ages of 12 and 16. In some African-American girls, puberty begins earlier, at about age 9, meaning that puberty occurs from ages 9 to 14.

Puberty is the factor considered in Islam.

I personally disagree with marrying off girls at this age. But the prophet was all in his right according to the tenets of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by OhiOfIhima: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since[b] Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

-concupiscent[/b]
May thunder fire that ur smelling mouth use to call dat Name without the property... If you dont knw, next time try dis Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)... May the peace of Allah be with him and the rest of Muslim Ummar. Amin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by businessempire: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Most churches are guilty of this... Even the least expected church "Winners" of Bishop David Oyedepo...

The funny thing is that the deluded followers don't see anything bad in that... If you tell them it's bad. They'd ask you if you know better than their Pastors..

Hands off!!!

I was listening to a comedy about an old woman smoking weed and doing all sort of wierd things. It was laughable really. Later I learnt that the joke was made in the church where the so called pastors and evangelists are seated...

... God doesn't do jokes...

It's like most of our modern pastors are reading magazines and not Bible to the church.. "Go ye into all the world, preach the gospel......."

Muslims don't do these types of jokes... It's rubbish...

Any church that brings stand-up comedians to perform is worse than a brothel.

As for this COZA guy I have never taken him to be a man of God for once.. And I will never.
#Forget the majek Fashek thinggy!!!

People go too answer questions for judgement day... People should understand that Every man will be answerable for himself

I'm waiting for their mentions

Will you shut your mouth. Google or ask Dbanj what happened in Winners when he came to testify about his musical award. Get ur facts right before spewing nonsense!.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by OkaiCorne(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
I support Freeze on Tithing...but unfortunately, he's wrong on this one.

The altar where God dwells should be your mind and not a Church stage.

I understand his valid concerns on all tom, dik and Harry doing all sorts on the Church stage. However, Freeze should bear in mind that..the Body is the Temple of the living God...and permit me to add this, the mind is the altar (holy of holies) where God's Spirit must dwell.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by nonjebose(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Abeg anybody can perform , the church is not for the righteous but the sinner , Heaven is for the righteous while the church is akin to rehabilitation centre for sinners were the are moulded into righteousness in preparation for Heaven ..If church is only for the rigghteous then what is heavan for na ..

Guy, you are the MVP on this thread. Church service is a service not only for the believers but also for the unbelievers. The question is, did he sing a secular song? In as much as pastors should mindful of ministrations in the church, we should also remember Jesus is more interested in persons trying to reconcile with God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ziga: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Exactly he could have performed elsewhere to keep his hope alive but not in the church....

Most guys on the thread are still not getting the point ∆

Christ followership represents freedom without fear of judgement.

That's why Jesus hung out and dined with people who were "cast aways"

Nobody knows what is in Mr. Fashek's heart, so why the judgement.

You can talk about the content of the song he chose to sing... BUT, he is free to sing wherever he chooses or is allowed to sing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:
you are a very intelligent and interesting person...I have been observing your comments on this forum...But you goofed on this...

I will forgive you and think it was an oversight..The complaints actually wasn't about the church itself but the ALTAR..You get it nowif the religion brought to us from the onslaught said altars are supposed to be sacred what has changed now??.

The problem nowadays is there are many biblical key points outside and even the pastors don't even read the Bible anymore...

Sadly as it sounds christianity is no longer prestigious as it were before...Before introducing yourself as a Christian sets you aside...Today it makes no difference..Afterall about 100million plus goes to church in Nigeria yet look at us...

Politicians swear with the holy Bible the result of that is right before us all...Think if you will...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Mintayo(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
This is the height of it. Majek fashek? And yet these church geors do not see that they have not found a church yet?

Please help save a sister.
https://www.nairaland.com/4239439/please-save-sisters-life

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by klickprince: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Am not a fan or follower of any of the two. But get this "The church must accommodate the lost, hopeless and downcast. Christ came to seek and save the lost."
What happens in any true church cant be compared to any other religious gathering.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by loomer: 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
The way Una take religion for naija self dey make person tire to be Christian/Muslim.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Abee79(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
I think Jesus would have allowed Majek to sing in Church!
Remember they was called Jesus the "friend of tax collectors and sinners" in Luke 7:34 because He loved them and gave them a chance without being judgemental - a virtue that believers in Jesus had long lost. cry cry cry cry
We have set new standards for ourselves and called it Christian religion.
Yet, the same 'Christians' indulge the worse variety of secular music and even pay to attend those shows and visit the clubs . . . Okay, they have kukuma brought the thing to Church now everyone is shouting!
Enough said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins / Portable Signs Endorsement Deal With Sujimoto Construction Company (Pix, Video) / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.