Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,767 members, 7,840,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (47249 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by karli4nia(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
emusmithy:

Too proud to be corrected. Everyone in the hall present knows he's been undergoing rehab except you and your spiritual dad, Freeze. Besides, the church is not the building. It is the people inside. The building is inconsequential.

Don't mind her ITK behind! Her generalisation shouldnt be applicable to Majek fashek.
Btw Majek also did a nice track- Holy spirit- at some well known Church located on my street sometime ago.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by bedspread: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
On THIS, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH FREZZE
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nonnyflex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Luiz1:
But, I thought this man is a Circular musician.
Noo he's a triangle musician

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Lekison(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
FaniDan:
The way everybody done turn judge this day dey fear me ooo, Den done dey even do God own for am. Pls stop taking the place of God, His God enough to be the Judge
now I know there are still sensible people on nairaland....u r one of them. God bless u for ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, I gave you a Bible verse, I don't have time for philosophies. Provide a Bible verse to support secular minstrels edifying the body of Christ.

Somehow, I feel you know there is a fault with your position but you still need me to qoute bible passages to quality me to convince you.

Anyway, I am not out to convince you but to inform and guide others that may be confused by your type of position.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Wallade:

Somehow, I feel you know there is a fault with your position but you still need me to qoute bible passages to quality me to convince you.

Anyway, I am not out to convince you but to inform and guide others that may be confused by your type of position.

Nothing is wrong with my position. You wrote that the Church also belonged to sinners and I refuted that ignorant belief with a Bible verse.

The Church is a physician sent to the sick (sinners).

Of course, you need to provide Bible verses. Anything aside that is mere philosophy.

As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures (Acts 17:2)

That was Paul. He never went there to reason out of his own understanding. Emulate him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy Freeze so right on this one
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by timo70: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
It seems to me now that more efforts must be made in teaching and discipleship. FRz asked a very simples question - is the alter not supposed to be sacrosanct? Worldliness and all it represents has no place in the church. comedians and worldly entertainers must leave the alter alone. They are strange fire on the alter. FRZ is right and i thank him for his courage
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by ooshinibos: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
relax people , Jesus did not preach on an altar , Jesus did not discriminate against the save and unsaved , Nigerians you are just to religious arrogant and non thinkers ( you will rather worship the altar than preach the gospel to get people saved ) , you have this old testament mentality ..am surprised Daddy freeze is complaining , he supposed to be the new testament pastor preaching against tithe ...I think poverty is affecting him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by doctorbabs(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
CHURCHES IN NIGERIA ARE NOT WORSHIP GOD BUT ENTERTAINING PEOPLE. MOST CONFUSED RELIGION IN THE WORLD.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by itsandi(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
He's not totally wrong but then whats my biz? Read interesting stories, poems...follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
My biz smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by apalemighty01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
ABEG MAKE DEM LEAVE COZA ALONE OH. FOR ME, THE FULL NAME NA
COZA PLC.
COS ANYTHING DEY DO IS A CALCULATED BUSINESS STRATEGY
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Wallade(m): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nothing is wrong with my position. You wrote that the Church also belonged to sinners and I refuted that ignorant belief with a Bible verse.

The Church is a physician sent to the sick (sinners).

Of course, you need to provide Bible verses. Anything aside that is mere philosophy.

As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures (Acts 17:2)

That was Paul. He never went there to reason out of his own understanding. Emulate him.

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=church+is+for+who&oq=church+is+for+who&aqs=chrome..69i57.12281j0j7&client=ms-android-tecno&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://bible.org/seriespage/lesson-1-what-church-various-scriptures
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by herkeym001(m): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent
(1)Please show me the Hadith in context, and not telling me it is hadith bukhari volume something something.
Snap the book and upload it here.

(2)have you forgotten that there were many things Jesus Christ (PBUH) never did in is life, but must be done by us, and this things are sin-free.

Reduce your hatred
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by FaniDan(f): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lekison:
now I know there are still sensible people on nairaland....u r one of them. God bless u for ur comment.
, thanks... Blushing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by FRESHG(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
infoservant:
Freeze got it wrong this time, Majek Fashek is not a full time secular artiste. I doubt he do listen to his songs and the lyrics.
KID FREEZE IS SERIOUSLY WORKING TO BRING CHRISTIANITY DOWN IN NIGERIA... WE ALL KNOW THAT HES WORKING FOR THIS ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT. CC ALCATRAZ005
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by jabolo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
incemay:

Majek Fashek also sang on stage as the pastor hugged him affectionately. 

A witness Rymsta Ray Ekwu who was present at the Carol, wrote;

Coza Christmas Carol was literally beyond words for me.. Pastor made a call for people to rededicate their lives to God and Majek Fashek came out as the choir sang "Redemption Song". He even did a verse from the song too! This moment right here left me in tears. Love is the greatest force on earth.. Without it, we are nothing.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,
none but ourselves can free our own minds ...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by sogud(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
LifeDrama:
Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze has condemned the performance of Regga musician, Majek Fashek at Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Coza.

Freeze said it made no sense for a secular artist to perform in such gathering as Christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct.

On his Twitter/Instagram page he wrote: "I am a huge Majek fan, but perform in a church?
-
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought christian altars are supposed to be sacrosanct...
-
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque? Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/942920627018784768

http://mandynews.com/2017/12/19/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-majek-fasheks-performance-at-coza-pics/

I sopot u for dis.
nmber one reasonable tin u ve said, i dnt knw u re inluv wit Church lyk dis.
coza pastor nid to b caution
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Joshmodest(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
this coza church sef, it's runned like a nite club, d pastors outfit alone sef is like dat of dremo, hw can majek a reggae artist mount d altar to sing what ?? hotel in California, or Ghetto.

N.B : many of our so called gospel artists today are not in any way different form Majek tho, dey all singing like pop stars , so what's d big deal if u have a second thought!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
BluntBoy:

Scriptures I barely understand cheesy I don't know why you people are always angry. You have never mentioned one Bible verse since you have been making posts on this section. All you have ever done is throw tantrums.

However, since you (Apostle Mrs Paul) rule that I barely understand that verse, I would like to tap from your superior understanding cheesy
Who're throwing tantrums?. That I said you're ignorant in the things of God is evident in your posts on this thread. I can't believe a so-called Christian who reads his bible would say the house of God(church) isn't for sinners...how will you win souls if his house isn't for sinners?. Quoting scriptures don't mean you know the bible more than I do 'cause google is a stone throw.

Have a nice day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by spadar4u(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
You walk is. majek has Christian songs 2015 and it's cool.f4k fteeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
concupiscent:
Can a secular musician like Majek perform in a mosque?
Have u ever seen artistes perform in a Buddhist or Hindu
temple? Or inside the Okija shrine?"

"when did these other religion become a yardstick for the church? by your logic since Mohammed married a kid of less than 9 years it is OK for us all to marry children. Song ministration by individuals is not a new practice in the church.

Christ message is love! but you vile and hateful self will never understand this.

-concupiscent

My dear! these critics are typical modern day pharaises. The same set of people will judge Jesus for all the things he did on sabbath if they existed during his time.

Every soul is important to God and the love of God covers all, it's so great that it over looks our sins and sets us free. Fornicators and gluttons are the majority who will flood this thread castigating pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by shue: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
policy12:
....Today Church need to sit down and think
Now they go for Fame and not His name, no wonder
We have so many Fashion people and no Passion
We have so many Slayers and not a single Prayer
We have so many Actions and no more Unctions
We have so many Blesser and no single Grace

We have so many Noise but few Voice
We have so many writers but few bitters
We have so many Singers but few Clingers
We have so many Men's of God but few calls by God
We have so many Churches but few saint's

We have so many minister's but few Christ Martyrdom
We have so many denominations without Dominion
We have so many Pastors with Miracles but no Message
We have so many Paying Cathedrals but no Praying Shaking Cathedral..
We have so many Insulted Alters today,and His Church Slighted

We have so many Church born in a Tomb,instead of a womb
We have so many Preachers yet the people Perish
We have so many Organizers, but few Agonizers
We have so many Interferes,few Intercessors
We have so many Players and Payers, few Prayers
Failing here, we fail everywhere...

Lord revive the Church...@Shopen
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Who're throwing tantrums?. That I said you're ignorant in the things of God is evident in your posts on this thread. I can't believe a so-called Christian who reads his bible would say the house of God(church) isn't for sinners...how will you win souls if his house isn't for sinners?. Quoting scriptures don't mean you know the bible more than I do 'cause google is a stone throw.

Have a nice day.

The Church is a body of saints. You can't be a sinner and belong. I understand why you have this belief. You fail to understand what the Church means. It is the body of Christ. An assembly of saints.

"Now as Peter was traveling through all those regions, he came down also to the saints who lived at Lydda" (Acts 9:32 )

Who is a saint. It comes from the Greek word hagios which means consecrated to God

A true Church is a body of saints.

I will like you to show me how ignorant I am by showing a Bible verse that mentions that the Church is for sinners. The reason why I said you were throwing tantrums was because your posts were always emotional without any Scriptural backing. It is not enough to call me ignorant. The Pharisees must have thought that Jesus was ignorant being the son of a carpenter cheesy You should show verses that puts you ahead of me in Scriptural matters.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:
Who're throwing tantrums?. That I said you're ignorant in the things of God is evident in your posts on this thread. I can't believe a so-called Christian who reads his bible would say the house of God(church) isn't for sinners... how will you win souls if his house isn't for sinners? . Quoting scriptures don't mean you know the bible more than I do 'cause google is a stone throw.

Have a nice day.

Pure ignorance cheesy That is what you display when you refuse to grow spiritually by helping yourself with the Word.

The Church is a body of saints. A body of believers. Every member of the body is already saved. It is the body (the Church) that would reach out to the sinners (the unbelievers), make them believe, baptize them and bring them into the fold.

That was why I mentioned this verse:

Those who believed what Peter said were baptized and added to the church that day--about 3,000 in all. (Acts 2:41)

Peter did not add them to the church first. They had to believe first, get baptized, before joining the Church (the body of true believers/saints).
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by holybabayo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
talk2ekpa:

PLEASE READ THIS

I pick this spot because this days, whenever the Church of Christ is mentioned, that is when you'll start seeing all kinds of comments and opinions even from folks who don't even read their Bible talk more of understanding the Letter and the Rhema revelations therein.

For the record, I'm not a pastor! I'm a Child of God who get so bitter in my spirit whenever I see people criticize a foundation that have existed long before their greatest great grand father was born in the name of knowledge

It came to pass one day, John the beloved walk up to Jesus and told him; “Teacher,” said John, “we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us.”

I would expect Jesus to ask; who is he, is he a drunkard, a womanizer, a worldly musician or a Reggae Artist?. But He never asked that. He simply said; No, “Do not stop him...,” and in the next verse Jesus said: for whoever is not against us is for us. Why because, whoever he is and whatsoever he does is inconsequential. But what matter most is the fact that he is not against us

Now to Daddy FRZ and any christian or so called bloggers or writers on this thread or out there, who look for every single opportunity to criticize the church or give room for criticism on the church through any means, either by supporting or broadcasting critic writings and materials against the body of Christ. YOU ARE AGAINST CHRIST, and I can tell you with all assurance that if you are against Christ, He will be against you!

Read it Again: for whoever is not against us is for us

That prostitute or worldly artist you are criticizing the church for, is far better than you doing the critics, read it again: for whoever is not against us is for us

....on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. The Church has been matching, long before FRZ was born, and it will keep matching on even after his death.

And I tell you if you people and your father FRZ did not repent, miserable death await all of you criticizing the church, for I tell all of you the days of Korah, Dathan and Abiram is here, and if you people don't repent, the misery of Korah, Dathan and Abiram will be your portion.

Na so it pain you. Please don't die early. God is too merciful for things like this. Go back to the cross boy. The Church needs these criticism so that it can repent. I think God is speaking through the people.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by overdoseme: 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
I totally disagree with that, don't forget that Christ even came for the unrighteous ones to be saved. And what makes you feel choir members in that church are righteous? I rest my case jare. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Tamakay(m): 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Another apt observation. I am beginning to like Freeze. Making sense all the time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Edandy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
What kind of song did majek sing? Should have been the discussion. Was d song glorifying jesus, was it about testimony or was d song worldly? This is more important than who sang what.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
goldbim:
Very true!!. It's a pity most pastors see the church as an entertainment centre and not a sacred ground.all in the name of retaining a large congregation !!.
These days,you see churches bringing secular comedians to the altar and the pastor too' l be feeling fly..laughing to some lewd jokes. Enough said lipsrsealed..MFM all the way cheesy

*modified*
Those of you quoting me to say all sorts,I leave you with this- "To each his own"!!let's stop dignifying worldliness in the name of grace and love.the church is not a stadium lipsrsealed.let all things be done in holiness and accordingly!!#no one is perfect#

U are on point my sister on the mountain.........MFM 4 LIFE angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) by OyinO: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Daddy Freeze always on point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.