Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates (18789 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / "How Thief Stole My Phone And Still Tricked Me Into Debt" - IG User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Laveda(f): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2017
According twitter user, his brother was killed early in the morning simply because he failed to stop on time, read his post below;

We spoke till 12am this morning. He left for early morning hustle with his bike by 5am. He was stopped by @PoliceNG but it was late, he didn't see them on time. The police man hit him with his batten and he lost control of his bike. Fell into a gutter and died.
He is my brother.
More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/12/19/man-narrates-how-his-brother-was-killed-by-sars/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by feeloscar(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by MicheyJ1: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2017
I think we need to start practicing jungle justice on sars officials. Then they will know we are serious.

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Laveda(f): 11:10am On Dec 19, 2017
MicheyJ1:
I think we need to start practicing jungle justice on sars officials. Then they will know we are serious.

Honestly, it's getting out of hand.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by BagWay: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
if u want to stab sars
stab them in the two hands about 8times
stab dia two legs about 25times
cut out dia tongues
and force bottled water inside
and flee

wen abt 30are stabbed and killed
then they wee know wassup

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by tstx(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerian police are mentally unstable, avoid them like the plague

Top 10 Ways To Avoid Getting Shot By A Member Of The Nigerian Police Force

15 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Marcelinho(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just pray that you will not fall into any temptation, this world is a strange place... condolence to the family and rip to the death

Nigeria need serious prayers!

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ Na wa ooo.... These guys are just wasting precious lives....

#EndSARS ∆

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Kekx(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Funny country filled with cowards!!!

Social media warriors and noisemakers,
Celebrities reacting on social media.
Politicians reacting on social media and aswell strengthening their political aims.
Civilians typing #EndSars and claiming concerned.

No atom of attempt have been physically made to put things into place.

Yet the same Sars are busy killing and making people lose their innocent loved ones, while twitter becomes their court of protest, A big Shame!!!

Social media in Nigeria is gradually turning to a tool of delay and deceit in reaction of corruption and bad governance in this country.

Rip to the deceased!

16 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by passyhansome(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
LAWLESS COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by PreyeIjo: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
Chaii demonic sars
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Mcsenior(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
#SARS is your friend

#POLICE is your friend

Note: Know your friend by character; He doesn't keep to his words

Have you visited NaturalRemedyLab today?
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by policy12: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
R.I.P..
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Evablizin(f): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

EndSARS,they are killers,arm robbers.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Troublemaker007(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
MicheyJ1:

Hola me when y’all burn the first set of SARS. Until then don’t call my line o
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Annnonymous: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
SARS working in conjunction with bokoharam

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by NwaAmaikpe: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

What type of 'hustle'?
We know those that hustle with their bikes at 5am.

Nice one from the Nigerian police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Edu3Again: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigeria displays a disregard for Southern lives.
The sooner we leave these Northern people the better.
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by itiswellandwell: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
This is sad
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by gabazin080(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of 'hustle'?

try and have sense at least for once
MicheyJ1:
seconded. this guys are worse than book haram and Fulani herdsmen together

4 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
MicheyJ1:
with bare hand or what?
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by MostBanned: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
RIP
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by apholaryn: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
jungle justice fall on Sars
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by mazimee(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
But was he there? He narrated it like he was present when it happened. I hold no briefs for SARS, I am trying to be rational here

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by BornAgainMay: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]g

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of 'hustle'? We know those that hustle with their bikes at 5am.
cheesygrin
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by pol23: 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
We all will read this and just sympathise with his Family without taking any action or luring officials to punish the policemen who Killed this guy.
We will not take any action till we're caught a Victim of police Harassment...
Trust our turn is coming and no one will fight or lift his or her voice for us
RIP Nigeria.
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by Olawalesadiq(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Sars killing innocent Nigerian and that Cow rearer never still say anything that shows the level of his stupidity.. na Birthday him dy do... God dy oooo

R.I.P to the dead
Re: How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates by kingofcasting(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of 'hustle'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / Musa Sada Admits Collecting N700m Bribe - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.