Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man (29357 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by lalasticlala(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
As shared by Sanruk Musa @saniology:

"My brother was abducted last 3 days, he was found slaughtered today, they killed and took away his car."

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Righteousness2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Condolences. GOD Almighty comfort the Family.

Wickedness and Heartlessness has become a way of life.

The days are so Evil. There is Need for all and sundry to Live this life in the Conciousness of our Eternity. Because the worst thing to Happen to anyone is to Depart this world without JESUS .
It is Unpalatable and Full with Regrets.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2021
People are heartless, RIP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by dudusky007(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Naija not safe anymore, 36 states non is peaceful... saw Nigeria on jiji for sale. Abeg make dem do buy am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by lalajnr(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
I pity my country mostly the northern part everyday killing cry cry cry

And poverty will still make them to vote for this so called beast because of N500 cry cry cry

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by constance500: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
E be things

1 Like

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by maureensylvia(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kai

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by free2ryhme: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

"My brother was abducted last 3 days, he was found slaughtered today, they killed and took away his car."

It is well.
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Xhuntra: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP

Wish they took that vulture griller instead of ur brother.

22 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by effort1: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
That's how safe Nigeria has become under Buhari. Even soldiers are not safe anymore. The soldiers are even bombing civilians.

Mannabbgrills and his family will experience everything Nigeria's current security Situation has become either he likes it not.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
The bloods crying out from the earth in Nigeria eh... Why we like killing like this?
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by free2ryhme: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

Twitter cool
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Bornsinner7: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
May Allah forgive him of his shortcomings

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by nikz(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
So sa. May his soul rest in peace
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Akuruoulo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP TO THE DEAD

TOT ITS ONLY THE IGBOS WHO KILL THEMSELVES

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Xscape047: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
B things

Stay safe everyone
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by revived: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
E be things
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Passionate888: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Buhari sef!!

Rest In Peace to the dead
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by BrickDevo: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sorry
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by HEAVEN4444: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
hmm

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Stubborngirl: 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rip. Evil is now the order of the day in naija

Local Foods In Nigeria For Good Eye Health

https://kingsmedics.com/local-foods-in-nigeria-that-are-good-for-the-eye/
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by spinna: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry So sad
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by YoungLionken(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
The war isn't just against Christians alone..

For those still thinking the President wants to islamize Nigeria, please have a rethink..

May Allah grant you the fortitude to bear your loss brother...
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Omooba77: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

May God comfort you, there is total darkness and lack of governance in the land.
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Passionate888: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Why not upload the pictures of the vehicle
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
embarassed
Re: My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man by Kajaard: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
What's with the emojis? I don't see the use of emojis as being appropriate in this case. That's just me.

RIP to the brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Delta (Graphic) / Police Arraign 47 Alleged Homosexuals In Lagos / Police Arrests Three Kidnappers In Kaduna, See What They Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.