Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (52916 Views)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Joseph Yobo, His Wife Adaeze & Children In Christmas Family Pictures / Joseph Yobo And Wife Adaeze Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by envoymedia: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo and his wife Adaeze Yobo have showered praises on each other as they celebrate their 11th wedding anniversary on 1st January 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of himself and his wife, Adaeze on his Instagram handle, Joseph Yobo wrote:

"Chapter 11 with my askim

Life has been an amazing ride with you.
I love this special day because it's always a reminder of the special gift which is you that God gave to me...and I'll always be grateful

Yes you're right askim, it's been God all through! Happy Anniversary @adaezeyobo"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJguMVor1N2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adaeze Yobo also took to her Instagram handle to shower praises on her husband. She shared a video clip of herself and her husband. She wrote:

"My Chief!
Thank you for letting me be completely myself around you.
Thank you for being present
Thank you for respecting Family time
Thank you for making life easier for me.
Thank you for all the interesting life time moments we create together...

I truly appreciate you

Ultimately I thank God because it’s not by our power, might, perfection or the skills ( in the other room ) but only his Grace so I say Thank you Lord from the bottom of my heart for Journeying with us.

Mr Yobo, You’re a Great man but most importantly a fantastic husband and I know we agreed on short & simple msg but I just couldn’t help it. I can’t have this huge opportunity to celebrate you and not take it fully.
Cok seviyorum Askim Continue to grow in wisdom as you lead us.

Happy 11th Anniversary to us"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJghyqyneKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMOnZI4yy3A

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Who are they?

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Believe me, if you have money, I mean money, you will be able to sustain your marriage 70%..
Money brings respect..
Na money go make you dey call your junior broda boss or chairman..

77 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by blowjob: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
VEX MONEY DON LOWER grin grin

YOBO grin grin
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
This Igbo girl dey chop ogoni man money lol nobody talked or noticed but if na election, poor people dey suffer sha oh na dem tribalism kill pass

- Igberetv reports

Odesola Adesola

Damn Nigarrr

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Balenciagaokey: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
cool
Beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to them.

I am sure Adaeze’s ex must have been convincing himself Yobo would dump her. So that he can come to NL and type about his materialistic ex that is begging to come back.

11yrs later...

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tolumizzy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Money good o
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Raychee(f): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
She's beautiful kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Barisi12: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lovely family.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by prodigyy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hustle o
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy anniversary bro! More and more Anniversaries to come in good health and prosperity!

Greetings from all of us at GIANTPLUSHUB!
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jawalis(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Good wishes to them.
I like his blazer though.
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin

Love is sweet
Wen money enter love e sweeter

They look lovely together kiss

Wish them many more happy and beautiful years together.

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Amkanta02(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ok good
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AyewohGospel: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Well women and their ways.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by frog12: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
dis one na SISI
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Marriage without money is useless... So try to make money and marry who understand what it takes to make money

4 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
Money is good!
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by baggioni: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
angry Fear who no fear women. I talk my own
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
When money dey, your wife go write long episode on top ya matter..... beautiful family free from media controversies.

Money and Maturity make marriages stronger...... but dont forget the G-factor sha. Happy anniversary to the Yobos...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Abilistic(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS!
Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased.
Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken.
But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.♥️

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by BrickDevo: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Flier: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Her legs in the first two pictures is very embarrassing but Nairalanders won’t talk since she’s Yobos wife grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats
Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Money amplifies the tolerance in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Dpharisee: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yeye OP, it's simply Joseph Yobo and his wife. After 11 years of pageantry participation, marriage, kids and living her life, you must always add ex beauty queen, some other hungry bloggers will still refer to somebody's wife always as Whiz kid or Tuface ex girlfriend.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna's Pregnancy News (Photo) / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Kenneth Okonkwo And His Sisters, Anita And Princess At Enugu High Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.