Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,349 members, 7,839,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) (28694 Views)

Chika Ike Flaunts Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Called Out For Flaunting "Fake" Prada Bag (Photos) / Masterkraft Buys CDQ A 'Female Bag' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by MiaB(f): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
When me I'm buying 1000 naira bag and am petting it
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Smily202(m): 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
T
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
where she get the moni biko?
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Fabulousgal(f): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Teniola2000:
Wow!! So even when there is Recession, some people still have 1.7 million to spend on ordinary handbag?

Its okay! Its obvious Chika Ike is balling with a Gucci handbag worth N1.7 million and is worth $4.6k in US dollars...see more photos;

News by Julia: http://www.juliablaise.com/2017/12/nollywood-actresschika-ike-flaunts.html?m=1
fyn gyal
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Probably a knock off
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
No one will remember the poor when celebrities flaunt luxury items nor will they tell them to help the poor among them.

You wouldn't even see paitor Freeze and his online misguided members talk about it.

It's only Pastors that everyone will talk about, they want their Pastors to wear rags while they and their friends put on designers. NEVER!

You're very stupid ooo but you don't know.
Now answer this: Did your pastor work for his?
Tell me his work other than tell u (zombies) gibberish from from his little knowledge of the bible.

In fact, in falz's voice, they don get u.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by racbow9: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
TOO MUCH MONEY

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
sureheaven:
She should be able to afford more than that with all the vigils. We aren't there when different types of banana, cucumber and cassava were falling on her

Useless hater
So any woman dat buys any expensive stuff is now a prostitute
Poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Work hard ball hard[right][/right]

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Useless hater
So any woman dat buys any expensive stuff is now a prostitute
Poverty mentality.....

U are over dumb, show me where I wrote prostitute in my comment. Oro ti ologbon baso enu omugho lati ngbo. U are the omugho here
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
where she get the moni biko?

Your generation Money dey loss
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Rozaytee: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Threebear:
The sleepless night she's endured
The back pain from the knacking and the ice block she'll place between there after the gbekilokus, was truly worth it. Applaud her because it ain't easy, women are really trying.

Story for amadioha.

If at all she's a runs chic, which old man thing go pain am like that?

Na plank?

If at all; they get paid for the attention and tender loving care- TLC - they give the men or women they service. NOTHING ELSE!

I added women cos wives of billionaires also spoil their female partners silly..

Who knows , Chika could be a staunch biz woman like she portrays. It's her life and her biz.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Joadha:
Enjoy yhur life sis....if yhu no get money....yhu know the rest...
So if you no get money make another man pikin run your race.
Just because one childish artist sang it, now almost all Nigerian youths are beginning to have such mentality of an hopeless fellow
Even despite the difficulty in your life always strive for greatness, just keep on striving don't sit down and watch while someone else runs your race, your race is not for another man to run.
Get that into your tiny brains.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
MiaB:
When me I'm buying 1000 naira bag and am petting it
I'm very sure there was a time that girl prolly couldn't afford to buy 1000naira bag that you can buy, but now she can buy more than that.
Fingers are not equal besides everybody has a means of making money either good or bad, girl be contented with what you have now and later watch your life grow in riches provided you do what's best.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Jlow2: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
all courtesy to corrupt politicans,coverin up with reality show is for d gullible
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Dreamtouch: 3:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nobody will remember that we have the poor and widows ...Fake people
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
What her toooto got for her
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:
No one will remember the poor when celebrities flaunt luxury items nor will they tell them to help the poor among them.

You wouldn't even see paitor Freeze and his online misguided members talk about it.

It's only Pastors that everyone will talk about, they want their Pastors to wear rags while they and their friends put on designers. NEVER!

My Question to you is do celebrities collect tithe from the masses under the threat of curses/ Religion? Let your Pastors find other jobs like the disciples did.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
I hope someone's children won't come crying.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
admax:

Exactly.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her siblings are living in penury and she's here leading a fake life just to please her social media followers.

I pity her just like I pity her kpekus who is overlaboured for the wrong reasons.

wanted to give your comment a reply but when I saw your monika I had to say no wonder here comes the senseless chairman again
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Teniola2000:
Wow!! So even when there is Recession, some people still have 1.7 million to spend on ordinary handbag?

Its okay! Its obvious Chika Ike is balling with a Gucci handbag worth N1.7 million and is worth $4.6k in US dollars...see more photos;

News by Julia: http://www.juliablaise.com/2017/12/nollywood-actresschika-ike-flaunts.html?m=1
am yet we say there's recession in buhari's regime. but wait oh who follow her go market to confirm the price.... cause I saw something like that at vespa market today
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ecuador1:

Your generation Money dey loss
lmao haba bros...the kind moni this people dey spend frivolously reach me ask na

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
After wrecking Tony.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by begwong: 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Where is the receipt and shop address?
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vanillaskin:
Oh my God please help me get money.

The amount of people I will so much help... You know me naw, it's always been my passion to help people.

So this bag can pay some people's school fees, empower others to start business etc.

And someone will just buy it, use it take pictures and one day throw it away.

I would not buy it, cos fashion really bores me...
however I must be honest...that she got this bag does not in any way mean she does not help the poor....she might even be crazy shocked with her money, the way she gives....

More importantly though, it is her choice what to do with her money...we must always remember this, and live, and let live
Bless
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Spend responsibly. Spend and also make investment. Not tommorow wen things turn around, you will start begging for help from your fans. This is the right time to invest.
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Ecuador1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
lmao haba bros...the kind moni this people dey spend frivolously reach me ask na
� I understand
Re: Chika Ike Flaunts N1.7m Gucci Bag (Photos) by Teniola2000: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her siblings are living in penury and she's here leading a fake life just to please her social media followers.

I pity her just like I pity her kpekus who is overlaboured for the wrong reasons.

Bia did you build house on Nairaland??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant / Tboss Brother Blasts Tunde Ednut, Says He Needs Attention To Kickstart Career / Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.