Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit (28680 Views)

Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured / Lovely Photo Of Julius Agwu And His Daughter / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rude, egoistic mannerless prick... Fork him people..

Yeyebrity , I don't bath an eye when I see this type.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by akinade28(f): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lovely family pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by MhizzAJ(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Tolexander: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

Take things easy o bro.

Life is too short o!

22 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by divineshare(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

chill please kam dowm

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by baski92(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Money good, hmm this life may I come so I must get money. Na do or die matter, na to get rich or die trying

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Beauriful
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by angelTI(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
kiss nice one but the wife's sneakers/trainers looks big on her feet

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

From Your Comment, i could see that you so pained that you wouldn't let go of hating people because they has surpass your level of prosperity! work harder, you might be the next gold!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by myners007: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
the guy is recovering fast

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by SUNDICOS(m): 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by symbianDON(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

you really don't need to 'bath' an eyelid grin perhaps if you 'bath' your eyes you may be able to see the good in others tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by gebest: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
across the river star 'mirinnwamama'

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by deji17: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Finally, many Igbos are able to come out to identify with One Nigeria after the Python twerk has chased the Liepob group out of town and into their caves.
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by GlobalrunsExp: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice......

His body is back to shape..... Thank God for him.

#wemissyoujulius

3 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by ekhai(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
I really thank God for his life. Julius God will continue to protect you and your family from the wicked people in the world. I sighted one of them on this thrend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Under what basis should we be one?A Fulani man doesn't see you or a non fulaniman as his brother.But na them carry one Nigeria for head pass
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by userplainly(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
comshots:
Under what basis should we be one?A Fulani man doesn't see you or a non fulaniman as his brother.But na them carry one Nigeria for head pass

and all Igbo men sees the non_igbos as unwise fools that they should cheat every time.... they buy a Jean 2000 n sell for 5/6k.....is that not wickedness?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Ugoeze2016: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lovely family. We thank for your life Julius
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
ok.....
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmmmm..... One Nigeria......

Et tu? Julius? (Did Julius stab himself?)

Abi make we name am Brutus Agwu?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by charlesucheh(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

If you can't say anything good about somebody, just shut up! ( Lucky Dube)

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by reality17(m): 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
angelTI:
kiss nice one but the wife's sneakers/trainers looks big on her feet

I dnt knw wats wrong with u... Must u comment abt her trainers? Habba!

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by talk2percy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

, Have u had a one on one encounter with this guy before?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by miteolu(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
'How much is a paint of garri?'
'Cotonou own na N700, but normal one na N500.'
'Give me the normal one biko. I'm normal.'
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Josh44s(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

and all Igbo men sees the non_igbos as unwise fools that they should cheat every time.... they buy a Jean 2000 n sell for 5/6k.....is that not wickedness?
Why you no go buy the jeans from Hausa or Yoruba traders shop?Na only Ibo dey sell jeans?
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Burgerlomo: 7:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Dats luvly
Re: Julius Agwu And His Family In Matching Ankara Outfit by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Lovely family

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Will Do For Anambra If Elected As Governor - Yul Edochie / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.