Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (32887 Views)

David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

sorry to interrupt but why do you want to reduce yourself to the level of an ANIMAL? Even if we look at it from the evolutionary angle, 'you' should have evolve out of such ANIMALISTIC tendencies and not lust after such but then, what do I know.
No problem Sir, you go ahead. Hakeem4 is with it.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
how did your creator come about?
I might be wrong but I believe this your question is redundant. if not can you tell how/where your explosion (that created the universe) come out from?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

well said sir, well said.
Thank you Sir. My next important question for Atheists is as follows;

Would Atheists punish a fornicating male Goat?

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
i might not know how the universe came about I’m not studying cosmology but how did your creator come about?

I was yet to read this before making my previous post.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Please join us here. You will be amazed at the change of rules. You simply ask the questions and Atheists answer. If they ask you a question you dont answer, you keep on asking questions for ever and ever.

Be patient because this is brand new to Atheists.
Lol, let me not say more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
science told us that the universe is over 14 billion years and the earth is over 4 billion years but the Bible and Qur’an from calculation told us the earth is less than 8000 years which is false. Science told us that the present human ( Homo sapiens) evolved over 200000 years ago . Was it that god was silent for over 192000 years ?

Lol . Genesis 1 : 1 is open to different interpretations. There are old and young earth creationism . And there are believers of a young earth and even flat earth who are atheists .

Even St. Augustine 1500 years before Darwinism believed that there is no need to interpret the bible literally and that God could have allowed the gradual formation of life over a long period of time .

Bro , do you have any argument that hasn't been refuted before ?

If you still dey active on Twitter , please follow the best theists on the internet @EveKeneinan and @AStratelates .

Their own style of argument is different. So you might need some time to adapt . It's highly intellectual output from them . If you have a question , please ask but not naive ones like the ones Nigerian atheists ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you Sir. My next important question for Atheists is as follows;

Would Atheists punish a fornicating male Goat?
lmao, vaxx Abeg come see your guy... Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have made it easier for you so that you dont have to go study Cosmology. Rather tell us HOW the Rolls-Royce came about ?
Or even, WHAT caused the Rolls-Royce to be?
it came the same way your creator came simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

Lol, let me not say more...
Yes Sir, the time is neigh, we will say no more. Atheists will say whatever we ask of them.

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
it came the same way your creator came simple
Good answer Sir. Now tell us what part of the Rolls-Royce came first ?

Did the engine come first or the body?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Okay so to you there is no purpose to life yes?

How would you explain mans incessant quest for knowledge, discoveries, inventions, construction, teaching, procreation, farming, eating, medicine for health, doctors, etc. Why would we NEED them at all since there is no purpose.

Also why would there be you if there was no purpose? Wouldn't you think that your parents or humanity would have had no need of having reproductive organs hence ruling your existence out as the one typing this response to me?

Regarding your B part about God and earthquakes and volcanoes. How many volcanic eruptions have you witnessed or experienced and how much do you know about earthquakes to understand why they occur?
@ bolded I’ve not experienced any earth quake nor volcanic activity but I can explain it to you cause it’s a course I took in school

1) earth quake is cause by movement of rocks beneath the earth crust ( plate ) and these movements causes faults which leads to earth quake

2) volcanic activities :- the earth is divided into 4 layers mantle, crust inner core and outer core. When there is a reaction in the inner core magma forces it’s way to the earth crust through the mantle
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

sorry to interrupt but why do you want to reduce yourself to the level of an ANIMAL? Even if we look at it from the evolutionary angle, 'you' should have evolve out of such ANIMALISTIC tendencies and not lust after such but then, what do I know.
this a characteristic of living things so is breathing, eating, movement and reproduction only for animals because goats too eat doesn’t it mean you shouldn’t eat... you’re talking about morals, which is objective
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Genesis 1 : 1 is open to different interpretations. There are old and young earth creationism . And there are believers of a young earth and even flat earth who are atheists .

Even St. Augustine 1500 years before Darwinism believed that there is no need to interpret the bible literally and that God could have allowed the gradual formation of life over a long period of time .

Bro , do you have any argument that hasn't been refuted before ?

If you still dey active on Twitter , please follow the best theists on the internet @EveKeneinan and @AStratelates .

Their own style of argument is different. So you might need some time to adapt . It's highly intellectual output from them . If you have a question , please ask but not naive ones like the ones Nigerian atheists ask.
Lol I don’t really use Twitter again jare. But I’d create an account to find evidence of the god you’re talking about
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I am lost, thanks for pointing that out. Now can we do a practical test that will prove your point once and for all time to a world-wide audience?

This challenge wont be a theoretical challenge that Atheists live for, but real life test run by a God-hater and a believer. If you ready let me know. You may suggest your own rules.

I will ask Vaxx, Kingebukasblog, Butterflyl1on, Sonofthunder, Felixomor, Analize701, Sarassin and others to help plan this.
that escalated rather quickly but why not them answer questions already raised first...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
Lol I don’t really use Twitter again jare. But I’d create an account to find evidence of the god you’re talking about

It can be shown through metaphysics . Do you understand metaphysics?

How far your twitter account na . Make I borrow am na . Na wa for you o . You dey fall my hand o
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
this a characteristic of living things so is breathing, eating, movement and reproduction only for animals because goats too eat doesn’t it mean you shouldn’t eat... you’re talking about morals, which is objective
Oya go dey chop grass na since you're turning a blind eye to my point... BTW, with you stance, you shouldn't be using morals and objectivity in the same sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I have a quick and simple question for you if you wouldn't mind.

Would you mind explaining to me the RATIONALITY behind atheism?

I mean from a scale of 1 to 10 how sure are you that God does not exist?

How sure are you that we only live and die and nothing else?

How sure are you that intelligence as deep and as wide as it is was not a product of precision and intelligence as well?

Would you say that our thought processes as analytical and broad as they are just unintelligently chose to make themselves such as to solve complex problems yet also be able to admire the simplest of things?

CC sciencewatch, analize107, kingebukasblog

Let's watch this guy offer us answers shall we? grin

I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. smiley
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:

that escalated rather quickly but why not them answer questions already raised first...
Yes, thanks for advising me on this.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by sonofthunder: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 10:5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: .......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Are you loosing your nerve now?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

And so say all of us. A highly reliable source says, “Dawkins professes to find himself highly disturbed that anyone at all accepts young earth or creationist views, and is even more despairing that despite more than 50 years of evolutionary indoctrination in our schools, creationism just doesn’t seem to be going away.”
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
@ bolded I’ve not experienced any earth quake nor volcanic activity but I can explain it to you cause it’s a course I took in school

1) earth quake is cause by movement of rocks beneath the earth crust ( plate ) and these movements causes faults which leads to earth quake

2) volcanic activities :- the earth is divided into 4 layers mantle, crust inner core and outer core. When there is a reaction in the inner core magma forces it’s way to the earth crust through the mantle

So you have no practical knowledge of earthquakes or volcanic activity but only know the theoretical aspect? Very funny

So you disbelieve in God due to the occurrence of these earth quakes? Do you realise that the greedy nature if man is mostly the cause of earthquakes?

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/10/human-induced-earthquakes-fracking-mining-video-spd

https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/4x3mww/human-activity-is-causing-significantly-more-earthquakes

Would you say humans also should not exist since they also cause earthquakes?

Also kindly respond to my first question in my last comment. Let me post it again and try not to stylishly ignore it when responding

Okay so to you there is no purpose to life yes?

How would you explain mans incessant quest for knowledge, discoveries, inventions, construction, teaching, procreation, farming, eating, medicine for health, doctors, etc. Why would we NEED them at all since there is no purpose.

Also why would there be you if there was no purpose? Wouldn't you think that your parents or humanity would have had no need of having reproductive organs hence ruling your existence out as the one typing this response to me?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It can be shown through metaphysics . Do you understand metaphysics?

How far your twitter account na . Make I borrow am na . Na wa for you o . You dey fall my hand o
metaphysical .. is it philosophy?

something wey I don sell
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by butterflyl1on: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Then who or what are you?

1 Like

Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
science told us that the universe is over 14 billion years and the earth is over 4 billion years but the Bible and Qur’an from calculation told us the earth is less than 8000 years which is false. Science told us that the present human ( Homo sapiens) evolved over 200000 years ago . Was it that god was silent for over 192000 years ?
Corrupt scientists has also deceive the prophet of modern Atheism and Harris. They are now chained forever to the gods of science.
Dawkins and many others are quite frank in dismissing special creation as a minority, crackpot view. And yet it seems that when it comes to certain ideas that they find beneficial to their agenda, it doesn’t matter at all whether those ideas are considered a minority, crackpot view by experts in other fields!

The most stunning example of this imprisonment , from Dawkins, is his tacit endorsement of what is popularly known as the ‘Christ myth’–the conception that Jesus did not even exist at all, not even as a person walking the earth (much less as the incarnate Son of God).
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
hakeem4:
metaphysical .. is it philosophy?
Yeah . It involves cosmology too
something wey I don sell
Na wa o . how much you sell am ?
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Learn from your prophets hypocrisy here PrecisionFX.
Dawkins himself has not accepted the Christ myth as actually true. In The God Delusion, he says that Jesus ‘probably existed’ and leaves it at that. Nevertheless, that he even grants the Christ myth a semblance of credibility reveals a certain ironic hypocrisy in his criticism of creationists, and that of others who dismiss creationism as a minority or crackpot view:

The Christ myth is not endorsed by a single reputable historian. The leading proponent of the Christ myth over the past century—G. A. Wells, whom Dawkins mentions—is not a historian, but a professor of German. (He has also recently recanted his position on the Christ myth.) The current leading proponent of the thesis, Earl Doherty, possesses a mere Bachelor’s degree in history. Among persons who do possess an advanced degree, Robert Price, a biblical scholar, advances other fringe notions such as that sayings of Jesus may be more accurately preserved in Muslim Sufi tradition than in the Gospels. Note that these represent the Christ-myth’s most credible representatives.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So you have no practical knowledge of earthquakes or volcanic activity but only know the theoretical aspect? Very funny

So you disbelieve in God due to the occurrence of these earth quakes? Do you realise that the greedy nature if man is mostly the cause of earthquakes?

https://relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/10/human-induced-earthquakes-fracking-mining-video-spd

https://motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/4x3mww/human-activity-is-causing-significantly-more-earthquakes

Would you say humans also should not exist since they also cause earthquakes?

Also kindly respond to my first question in my last comment. Let me post it again and try not to stylishly ignore it when responding

Earthquakes happen in other planets also,or maybe god didn’t design the universe well

2) to question about purpose:- we are intelligent animals and more advanced than all other animals and even human who existed before us ( Neanderthal) . Our level of intelligence now is higher than those who came before us, so that’s why we probably seek knowledge and all those stuffs you mentioned.

If I may ask what’s the function of other living things
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2017
sonofthunder:
Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts. 10:5 His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: .......
Beautiful Sir.

Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does, bear witness that the Father has sent him. The evidence of the miracles increases faith that lead to salvation of ones soul.
Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of every future pastor/pope/minister etc.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by ScienceWatch: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I have a quick and simple question for you if you wouldn't mind.

Would you mind explaining to me the RATIONALITY behind atheism?

I mean from a scale of 1 to 10 how sure are you that God does not exist?

How sure are you that we only live and die and nothing else?

How sure are you that intelligence as deep and as wide as it is was not a product of precision and intelligence as well?

Would you say that our thought processes as analytical and broad as they are just unintelligently chose to make themselves such as to solve complex problems yet also be able to admire the simplest of things?

CC sciencewatch, analize107, kingebukasblog

Let's watch this guy offer us answers shall we? grin

Ok. I am watching.
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah . It involves cosmology too

Na wa o . how much you sell am ?
i been just give one of my guy sha 30k
Re: Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges by hakeem4(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Corrupt scientists has also deceive the prophet of modern Atheism and Harris. They are now chained forever to the gods of science.
Dawkins and many others are quite frank in dismissing special creation as a minority, crackpot view. And yet it seems that when it comes to certain ideas that they find beneficial to their agenda, it doesn’t matter at all whether those ideas are considered a minority, crackpot view by experts in other fields!

The most stunning example of this imprisonment , from Dawkins, is his tacit endorsement of what is popularly known as the ‘Christ myth’–the conception that Jesus did not even exist at all, not even as a person walking the earth (much less as the incarnate Son of God).
I believe Jesus didn’t exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.