Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk (1379 Views)

Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot / Meet Hot Female Weather Reporter Trending On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by oluwabless1: 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by forreelinc(m): 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by DopeBoss(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
...Picture of her on uniform, Or adonbilivitundecided
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by philpwresh(m): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
This one that The Army getting is filled with Slay queens
I weep for Naija oo

Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Jackson042: 3:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
All these people wey like awoof self...

Na advertisement be this one?

You drop her IG handle & pictures... but the main picture no come dey...

Where her picture when she wear the complete army uniform?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
philpwresh:

I weep for Naija oo
Any wonder why the war on terrorism is never ending?
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
philpwresh:

I weep for Naija oo

angry

∆ Any attack from anywhere and we are all gone and defenceless with all these in the Nigerian Army... SMH∆
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Evablizin(f): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Meet The Hot Female Soldier Currently Making Everyone Talk by Ever8054: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
she is not getting everybody talking cause me iam not talking...... seating here thinking about a list my girlfriend brought this afternoon for her Christmas..... It took me less than 3 seconds to go trough the process of removing her bra and pant...but its now taking forever to go trough the list.....

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shares Beautiful Photos From Daughter's 5th Birthday Party / OAP Toke Makinwa Stuns In White To Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Wizkid And Obafemi Martins Spotted Partying Together In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.