Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In (7490 Views)

Davido And His Chioma All Loved Up In A Vehicle In Public / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by MsDoris(f): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Photos: Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At The Beach In Barbados
Nigerian British born boxer and two-time heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua is currently enjoying some well-deserved vacation with a female companion in Barbados.

This is coming after his victory rematch against Mexican-American boxer, Andy Ruiz at Saudi Arabia where he reclaimed his title and went home with millions of dollars.

The boxer was spotted shirtless, flaunting his well toned abs in a light blue swim shorts, while his beautiful female buddy rocked a sexy blue bikini.

See more here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/01/photos-boxing-champion-anthony-joshua.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Ladylite: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
So brodashaggi finally stole DJ cuppy from him

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by iPrevail(m): 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladylite:
What makes you think he's even into her? Because she's a billionaires daughter he'll fall for her abi?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Where's dj cuppy
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Ladylite: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:

What makes you think he's even into her? Because she's a billionaires daughter he'll fall for her abi?

He sang a crazy hit song about her

Did plenty skits for her till he got her attention

He kissed her and even Otedola himself called him son in law....

Oga park well and get current.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Balaxx: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Dj cuppy right now

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Balaxx: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladylite:

hit song??,abi nah only you e hit

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by czarina(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Balaxx:
hit song??,abi nah only you e hit
cheesy cheesy

E hit me too
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by iPrevail(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladylite:

Can I employ you to stalk someone for me? You seem to be very good at that

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Balaxx: 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
czarina:
cheesy cheesy

E hit me too
mk I add this one to d hit

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by czarina(f): 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Balaxx:
mk I add this one to d hit
You and that slipper!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Netanya(f): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
what if she's just a friend

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by rosy1992(f): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
No wonder, Dj cuppy declared earlier that she was single.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by double0seven(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
That don't look like a all-loved-up picture

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
Loved up how? Are you guys really okay?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by mhizace: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Balaxx:
Dj cuppy right now
lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by lawalosky(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Believe you me, someone somewhere is not finding this picture funny.
I no call name oo

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Ladylite: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:

Can I employ you to stalk someone for me? You seem to be very good at that

I could employ you though, cos I have a vacancy for anyone who wants to be a failed spokesman
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by iPrevail(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ladylite:

I could employ you though, cos I have a vacancy for anyone who wants to be a failed spokesman

You seem to be very good at running your mouth and acting tough.. Why don't you employ yourself?
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Khd95(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
I heard cuppy was wailing there was no enough men to go round grin

A rich girl for that, while all these broke girls with slacked pants have 10 boyfriends, inside life shaa
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Ladylite: 2:29am On Jan 04, 2020
iPrevail:

You seem to be very good at running your mouth and acting tough.. Why don't you employ yourself?

You seem to be very good at being confused. Keep replying. Jobless one. This is 2020. Move on or get cut
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by siverspooon(m): 5:18am On Jan 04, 2020
Ladylite:

U guys should stop forcing dia guy to like cuppy. He is way too high for her. Aj can get any billionaires( I mean dillionaires in dollars oo) daughters he want with his world popularity. He just played into all that cuppy shit because of his calmness. Pls dis guy all of u are dying about doesn't even carry naija for head at all. He is still first a British citizen
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by siverspooon(m): 5:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Netanya:
what if she's just a friend
That's what she is. Aj is a calm guy so anybody can use dat as opportunity to chase clout. Cuppy only used d opportunity when Aj can e home to mingle with him in order to promote her song. Nigerians will always find what is not there and claim it's there. If it's one all this Americans boxers( Wilder and co) they would have putbd rumour where it belongs, but with Aj? He will only smile and laugh about it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Lynx001: 5:45am On Jan 04, 2020
What will it profit him if he went 12rounds with andyruiz jnr and cant perform the same feat with her. if na naija girl u for see her friends for background.
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by mytime24(f): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2020
Dj cuppy don enter audio luv embarassed
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by Dedetwo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
I knew he will not reach a legendary status.
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by MsDoris(f): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by safarigirl(f): 2:20am On Jan 06, 2020
siverspooon:

U guys should stop forcing dia guy to like cuppy. He is way too high for her. Aj can get any billionaires( I mean dillionaires in dollars oo) daughters he want with his world popularity. He just played into all that cuppy shit because of his calmness. Pls dis guy all of u are dying about doesn't even carry naija for head at all. He is still first a British citizen
A lot of you seem to not understand that the fellow was responding to the question, with Broda Shaggi in mind.

She is answering the question of if Broda Shaggi is into Cuppy, she isn't answering the question on Anthony Joshua.

All of you quoting the lady to attack her, failed to comprehend her response. When did AJ start doing skits? I'm rather surprised that none of the attackers could piece one or two things together to figure. The question was not specific enough and the answer was apt.

Cc iPrevail Balaxx
Re: Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In by anonimi: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2020
safarigirl:
A lot of you seem to not understand that the fellow was responding to the question, with Broda Shaggi in mind.

She is answering the question of if Broda Shaggi is into Cuppy, she isn't answering the question on Anthony Joshua.

All of you quoting the lady to attack her, failed to comprehend her response. When did AJ start doing skits? I'm rather surprised that none of the attackers could piece one or two things together to figure. The question was not specific enough and the answer was apt.

Cc iPrevail Balaxx

Did you miss the first post?

Ladylite:

The him there is Aj, not so

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sleep With Men For Money, Call Me Anytime With This Number – Rosemary Oboko / Olusegun Obasanjo To Honour Baba Sala / Actress Rita Dominic Celebrates Her Daughters As They Clock 5 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.