Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (30825 Views)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by InvertedHammer: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

If it was Odetola, would you guys support the Yoruba man? undecided

If it were to be Otedola, those who loathe him will still gloat which is the saddest thing about being entangled in the Nigerian
web of hypocrisy and hatred.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

INNOSON should move abroad to any African country....Nigeria is a hell hole..

Remember Damian Anyanwu of the Radio Mbasie fame. Due to massive frustration and envy by mainly the Yoruba people he relocated to the US. Today he has so many patents for the USA and its people...Yorubas like Alariwwo...and other ethnic wild d*gs are the loser.

See >>>>

Credits: He is best known for building Nigeria’s first private radio station – Radio Mbaise Fame in 1979.

Bio: Damian was born in January 1957 in Nguru, Mbaise, Imo State, Nigeria. He is the founder of Damian Anyanwu Research Center inc (DARCI) in the United States. In 1979, he built the first private operated Radio station in Nigeria, know as Radio Mbaise Fame. His Radio transmitters were made from herbal granules stuffed in empty tins, wires and improvised local material. In 1983, he was invited by former Nigerian President, Alhaji Shehu Shergari who decorated Damien with a National award, for his outstanding contributions to Mankind. He has also been honored internationally – U.S. president, George W. Bush invited Damien to Washington D.C for a presidential dinner where he was honored by the President and his cabinet.

Innoson borrowed money from a Yoruba bank. Yoruba bank wants their money back.

You're crying victim. grin grin grin

Don't owe a Yorubaman. Pay me my money!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

If it were to be Otedola, those who loathe him will still gloat which is the saddest thing about being entangled in the Nigerian

Gloating aside, let Innoson defend himself. Why is he linked with fraud?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Which useless Yoruba bank. Many Igbos bank with GTB and own large shares, so what are you all about? Is it that you can't think?

You mean no Yoruba business people take loan from Zenith, UBA, Access, Fidelity, Diamond ?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:
Which useless Yoruba bank. Many Igbos with GTB and own large shares, so what are you all about?

Who founded the bank? Who is the CEO of the bank?
Shares ko. Igbos don't owe shares of GT Bank. Stop lying son.

PS: Many people own large shares of Facebook, but it's still owned by Mark.

So Innoson even borrowed from a Yoruba man? cheesy cheesy
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by 989900: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
I don't get the sentiments, OTOH, we await the FACTS/TRUE STORY.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Who founded the bank? Who is the CEO of the bank?
Shares ko. Igbos don't owe shares of GT Bank. Stop lying son.

PS: Many people own large shares of Facebook, but it's still owned by Mark.

So Innoson even borrowed from a Yoruba man? cheesy cheesy

You must be a child...

You mean no Yoruba business people take loans from Zenith, UBA, Access, Fidelity, Diamond banks ?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

You must be a child...

You mean no Yoruba business people take loans from Zenith, UBA, Access, Fidelity, Diamond banks ?

Ibos don't own nada but fan yogo bikes.

Tell innoson to pay back his loan. Ibos been owing Yoruba people since 1800.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by 989900: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Otedola almost committed suicide 'cause of them banks some few years ago.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by InvertedHammer: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Gloating aside, let Innoson defend himself. Why is he linked with fraud?

As inter alia stated, you are quick to believe the EFCC's version of the story because someone you loathe is the victim.

Within one week, Innoson will be out and you will never hear this story again.

No prosecution, no follow up.

Sarki, Ifeanyi Ubah and many others passed through arrest and nolle prosequi in Nigeria.

EFCC is notorious for arrests and harassment during this time of the year.

The same goes for NPF.
/
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

With mass exodus, you envious Yorubas will close GTB, like you did Nigeria shipping line, NEPA, Nigeria airways, Nigeria Railways and others left in your care...

The same tribal jealousy you do in your churches...where only a handful of yorubas attend non Yoruba churches...God have mercy on you people...

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

As inter alia stated, you are quick to believe the EFCC's version of the story because someone you loathe is the victim.

Within one week, Innoson will be out and you will never hear this story again.

No prosecution, no follow up.

Sarki, Ifeanyi Ubah and many others passed through arrest and nolle prosequi in Nigeria.

EFCC is notorious for arrests and harassment during this time of the year.

The same goes for NPF.
/

Of course, he'll be out once he pays his loans.

What's up with igbos not meeting up with contract terms?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by bafsonbaf: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
dukie25:
This is why I always side with Igbo people because if discrimination is allowed against the Igbos, what of those of us from minority tribes?

For instance can EFCC rush to arrest Femi Otedola if there was a misunderstanding?
Which EFCC would dare go to Kano to arrest Dangote?
Is this really how to treat a pioneer like Innosun,the first indeginous car manufacturer in Africa?

Anyway if Innosun decides to move his business to neighbouring country, we would all have to travel to Cameroon to buy their cars.
you see your problem! your problem is epidemic, anyway i dont blame you i blame your mice kanu mazi nnamdi
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by veron007: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Innoson is going down.. he can't survive the heat coming.

And you are applauding this?......mumu
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by DaDevin: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
janellemonae:

You are the one dt needs comprehension.

This whole thing has NOTHING to do wt gtbank. They arrested him based on a pending fraud case he has with efcc. THhe case is all about shipping fraud. You can google it.
smiley
The reason y Gtbank was dragged into it was simply because Innoson had a case with custom where they auctioned out one of his containers for no reason, and they were asked to pay him 2b+ he was given a garnishee order to be paid by Gtbank. They refused to pay and then said he forged shipping documents to enjoy tax benefits and evade insurance ish. EFCC were asked to bring their register, which they claimed got burnt by fire.
I hv been following up the case sir, and all I can see is a bigger corporation using their resources to muscle a smaller corporation. He even addressed all these in an interview with TVC, and none of them hv refuted his comments.
Since the matter is still on court, we can safely say, all these are alleged, until the court proves otherwise. And so far EFCC and Gtbank hv been in the other end.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Ibos don't own nada but fan yogo bikes.

Tell innoson to pay back his loan. Ibos been owing Yoruba people since 1800.

You are taking clowning now as a hobby..Did you see the afonja agbo seller that had a baby on the street of Onitsha,,,?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

With mass exodus, you envious Yorubas will close GTB, like you did Nigeria shipping line, NEPA, Nigeria airways, Nigeria Railways and others left in your care...

The same tribal jealousy you do in your churches...where only a handful of yorubas attend non Yoruba churches...God have mercy on you people...

Cry me a river.

You take out loans. You pay your loans. Simple.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
DaDevin:

smiley
The reason y Gtbank was dragged into it was simply because Innoson had a case with custom where they auctioned out one of his containers for no reason, and they were asked to pay him 2b+ he was given a garnishee order to be paid by Gtbank. They refused to pay and then said he forged shipping documents to enjoy tax benefits and evade insurance ish. EFCC were asked to bring their register, which they claimed got burnt by fire.
I hv been following up the case sir, and all I can see is a bigger corporation using their resources to muscle a smaller corporation.
Since the matter is still on court, we can safely say, all these are alleged, until the court proves otherwise. And so far EFCC and Gtbank hv been in the other end.

Lies.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by justiniyke29: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Innoson is nothing but a common criminal..

He steals prototypes from other companies to assemble the junks he sells as cars to gullible ones here. A brand that is not marketable outside Nigeria.
y dis matter dey pain u, even as dey arrest am his life is a million times better than yours. if it's junks go and make yours or is your hands broken?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Many Igbo traders men and women hardly keep business traders contractual agreements. The powerful takes it all and this kind of cheating can lead to killing or kidnapping. It is not uncommon for an Igbo business man telling his business partner after a successful business transaction that he will appropriate the profit and the other will not do “s—t”. Hear him. “I will take all the profit and if you make any noise, I will arrest you and even all members of your family and lock you up”. The other weak fellow will not leave it lie in that manner and the next thing is to arrange a killing squad or kidnapping force.

How can trading thrive in Iboland when traders hardly keep to their contractual agreement?

http://saharareporters.com/2010/06/27/kidnapping-why-igbos-are-involved
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by InvertedHammer: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Of course, he'll be out once he pays his loans.

What's up with igbos not meeting up with contract terms?
/
It is ok.

The people you are condemning are not the cause of your frustration in life.

//

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:
You are taking clowning now as a hobby..Did you see the afonja agbo seller that had a baby on the street of Onitsha,,,?

Did an agbo seller not pay back your loans?

Stop excusing fraud.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
It is ok.

[s]The people you are condemning are not the cause of your frustration in life.
[/s]
//

Many Igbo traders men and women hardly keep business traders contractual agreements. The powerful takes it all and this kind of cheating can lead to killing or kidnapping. It is not uncommon for an Igbo business man telling his business partner after a successful business transaction that he will appropriate the profit and the other will not do “s—t”. Hear him. “I will take all the profit and if you make any noise, I will arrest you and even all members of your family and lock you up”. The other weak fellow will not leave it lie in that manner and the next thing is to arrange a killing squad or kidnapping force.

How can trading thrive in Iboland when traders hardly keep to their contractual agreement?

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Cry me a river.

You take out loans. You pay your loans. Simple.

...like the loans Akingboola of Intercontinental bank took and repaid duping millions of Igbos...abi?

You envious people just want INNOSON to go down like Intercontinental bank, NEPA, NNSL, Nigeria airways...GTB is the only Tier one bank own by the Yorubas...no be so...? When it goes under you become like the north that has no tier one bank...envy is poisonous...

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

...like the loans Akingboola of Intercontinental bank took and repaid duping millions of Igbos...abi?

You envious people just want INNOSON to go down like Intercontinental bank, NEPA, NNSL, Nigeria airways...GTB is the only Tier one bank own by the Yorubas...no be so...? When it goes under you become like the north that has no tier one bank...envy is poisonous...

Sigh more lies.

Anyway,

Many Igbo traders men and women hardly keep business traders contractual agreements. The powerful takes it all and this kind of cheating can lead to killing or kidnapping. It is not uncommon for an Igbo business man telling his business partner after a successful business transaction that he will appropriate the profit and the other will not do “s—t”. Hear him. “I will take all the profit and if you make any noise, I will arrest you and even all me
mbers of your family and lock you up”. The other weak fellow will not leave it lie in that manner and the next thing is to arrange a killing squad or kidnapping force.

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ibos are synonymous with not meeting up to their ends of signed contracts.

At your own risk.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by sultanodudua: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Lies.
Why won't it be lies when you reason through your an us.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Sigh more lies.

Anyway,

mbers of your family and lock you up”. The other weak fellow will not leave it lie in that manner and the next thing is to arrange a killing squad or kidnapping force.

Yet Fayose wants to send alayes from SW to go and learn trades..where trading does not thrive.

You need better education than your current free education...

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

you forgot to include oando, UAC, nigerian airways, NICON and leventis.
Don't worry so much , from what I have so far, innoson is cruising home with victory. He is a very disciplined man.
If Ifeanyi uba was involved, I won't blink an eye lid.
Innoson is not going down anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Kashbwoyjnr: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

I totally agree boss
this bmc member have been Humble since today, what's the secret? Have you been cured of zombiesm
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by sarrki(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
this bmc member have been Humble since today, what's the secret? Have you been cured of zombiesm

Just fired a shot not quite long
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrick89:
you forgot to include oando, UAC, nigerian airways, NICON and leventis.
Don't worry so much , from what I have so far, innoson is cruising home with victory. He is a very disciplined man.
If Ifeanyi uba was involved, I won't blink an eye lid.
Innoson is not going down anytime soon.

It is unimaginable why people are wishing their countryman evil. simply because he is not from their tribe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.