Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (30827 Views)

FG Calls For Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motor Boss, Two Others / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Yet Fayose wants to send alayes from SW to go and learn trades..where trading does not thrive.

You need better education than your current free education...

Believe in Fayose's lies if you want.

It doesn't detract from the fact that ifg Ibos owe Yoruba banks money, they should pay. If they sign a contract, they need to meet their end of the deal.

Reciting "they hate us" doesn't pay for the bill.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
patrick89:
you forgot to include oando, UAC, nigerian airways, NICON and leventis.
Don't worry so much , from what I have so far, innoson is cruising home with victory. He is a very disciplined man.
If Ifeanyi uba was involved, I won't blink an eye lid.
Innoson is not going down anytime soon.

He will cruise home to victory once he has paid his loans. wink
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

It is unimaginable why people are wishing their countryman evil. simply because he is not from their tribe...

Had this been Otdeola or Yoruba business, Ibos wouldn't support Yorubas. They'll be on social media jubilating. Don;t play dumb wink wink
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Kashbwoyjnr: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
sarrki:

Just fired a shot not quite long
I just saw it, buhari have really brainwashed you.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
I just saw it, buhari have really brainwashed you.

grin
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by justiniyke29: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Yet Fayose wants to send alayes from SW to go and learn trades..where trading does not thrive.

You need better education than your current free education...
my brother leave dat FOOL OF THE FIRST ORDER, trading does nt thrive but there are lot of millionare's trader from SE

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Had this been Otdeola or Yoruba business, Ibos wouldn't support Yorubas. They'll be on social media jubilating. Don;t play dumb wink wink

Did you see the comment bu Alariiwo you treacherous tribesman...

...he said INNOSON will go down with the heat...

..and this same devil wants one Nigeria with the Igbos...God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by mrintellectual(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
I hope no one is trying to victimize this guy. Anyway the law should have no respect of person. Though it does in Nigeria.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Did you see the comment bu Alariiwo you treacherous tribesman...

...he said INNOSON will go down with the heat...

..and this same devil wants one Nigeria with the Igbos...God have mercy.

Cry me a river.

Innoson, the debtor, should pay back Yoruba bank if he wants to be free. kiss
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Believe in Fayose's lies if you want.

It doesn't detract from the fact that ifg Ibos owe Yoruba banks money, they should pay. If they sign a contract, they need to meet their end of the deal.

Reciting "they hate us" doesn't pay for the bill.

Did you hatred stop Damain Anyanwu who is a great scientist in US. It will not stop INNOSON either...At worse, he will move to Cameroun, where the Yorubas don't exist..

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Cry me a river.

Innoson, the debtor, should pay back Yoruba bank if he wants to be free. kiss

Has Akingboola paid his debts...? I lost my deposits in the Intercontinental bank. When will you shut your big ewedu mouth and think before you write...

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Has Akingboola paid his debts...? I lost my deposits in the Intercontinental bank. When will you shut your big ewedu mouth and think before you write...
Stingman:

Did you hatred stop Damain Anyanwu who is a great scientist in US. It will not stop INNOSON either...At worse, he will move to Cameroun, where the Yorubas don't exist..

Whoever he is has nothing to do with the contract agreement Innoson didn't follow. Why is it that Ibo men aren't trusted business partner? Why take money from a man if you don't plan on paying it back?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Whoever he is has nothing to do with the contract agreement Innoson didn't follow. Why is it that Ibo men aren't trusted business partner? Why take money from a man if you don't plan on paying it back?

Did Erasmus Akingboola have any contract agreement with the depositors of his bank. Did he keep it? Where is my money? Why did a Yoruba bank eat my money?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Did Erasmus Akingboola have any contract agreement with the depositors of his bank. Did he keep it? Where is my money? Why did a Yoruba bank eat my money?

Whoever ate your money has nothing to do with the contract agreement Innoson didn't follow. Why is it that Ibo men aren't trusted business partner? Why take money from a man if you don't plan on paying it back?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Stingman: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Osucoward:

Whoever ate your money has nothing to do with the contract agreement Innoson didn't follow. Why is it that Ibo men aren't trusted business partner? Why take money from a man if you don't plan on paying it back?

Your are sick...A yoruba bank eat my money. I signed an agreement to deposit my money with the bank. The man give cheap loans to his wife and friends. The bank collapsed...and you lazy coward wants me to forget about that one...but GTB a Yoruba should not forget Innoson one..if that is the case. You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Success1099(m): 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
if that ls the case dangote should be arrested
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Osucoward: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stingman:

Your are sick...A yoruba bank eat my money. I signed an agreement to deposit my money with the bank. The man give cheap loans to his wife and friends. The bank collapsed...and you lazy coward wants me to forget about that one...but GTB a Yoruba should not forget Innoson one..if that is the case. You see your life?

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Mrnairalandd: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
INNOSON IS A FRAUDSTER WHO FORGED SOME DOCUMENTS TO DECEIVE AND OBTAIN A LOAN OF #2.4 billion from GTbank.

Innoson only service’s this debt for 6 months...

GTbank later carried out their investigation and only to find out that they have been swindled with fake shipping documents and the case was subsequently reported to the police.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by obstead200(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Alariiwo:
Innoson is going down.. he can't survive the heat coming.
that seems to make u happy right?
One more employer of labor closed down. More Jobs lost.
But what do u care....... As long as ur tribalistic yearnings are satisfied.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by obstead200(m): 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
INNOSON IS A FRAUDSTER WHO FORGED SOME DOCUMENTS TO DECEIVE AND OBTAIN A LOAN OF #2.4 billion from GTbank.

Innoson only service’s this debt for 6 months...

GTbank later carried out their investigation and only to find out that they have been swindled with fake shipping documents and the case was subsequently reported to the police.
shud we now believe ur version of the story?
I know innoson's version also sounds fishy. But I dont think ur version is the entire truth.
Why shud Gtb wait until a judgment debt was obtained against them before they could file a claim for forgery?
Is it that they Did not conduct their due diligence or shud we assume that they are accomplices but decided to cry foul when they seem to be losing out?
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Mrnairalandd: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2017
DaDevin:

Pls comprehend matters before making conclusion. He claimed he was overcharged by Gtbank (about 700m+) and called the notice of Gtbank to it after he did an audit to his account. Gtbank looked at the books and said he was wrongfully charged about 500m+. He requested for his money back with a 22% interest (which was the percentage the bank gave him as interest on loan) but the bank said they can only give him a 7% interest on the 500m+. Since they couldn't reach common ground, Innoson charged them to high court, and won. In fact the verdict was they pay him 2b+ Gtbank not satisfied went to appeal court and lost again, making it increase to 4b+ so they went to the Supreme Court.
He didn't loan the bank any money, he was overcharged and that's his right, let's not be sentimental here, this is cooperate corporate fraud, and if we tribalise this issue, I pity corporate governance in Nigerian. No wonder investors are running out.
I can't begin to imagine how many people banks have defrauded all in the name of excess bank charges which are undue, and they would claim YoY profit on excess.

Lies from pit of hell

Mr innocent is a fraudster who used forged documents to dupe GTbank of #2.4B
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Mrnairalandd: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
obstead200:
shud we now believe ur version of the story?
I know innoson's version also sounds fishy. But I dont think ur version is the entire truth.
Why shud Gtb wait until a judgment debt was obtained against them before they could file a claim for forgery?
Is it that they Did not conduct their due diligence or shud we assume that they are accomplices but decided to cry foul when they seem to be losing out?

GTbank is not losing out...

Google this case of fraud

He forged some documents to obtain a loan of about #2.4B from GTbank and refused to service his devt
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
the Hunter now turn to be hunted!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by lazioking: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
ds is just an attempt by the APC govt to wipe the guy so as to force him to support there party in the coming elections
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Dainikel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can we hold our emotions in check till a concrete evidence of what actually transpired between both parties surface? Lotta peeps here are already going politically tribal on an issue originally devoid of such...are we this tribal thirsty?

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2017
Nigerians and sentiments

Somebody was invited by a constituted authority to answer to allegations against him...

He declined the invitation and people seem to think he should be allowed to continue to remain aloof
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 20, 2017
patrick89:
you forgot to include oando, UAC, nigerian airways, NICON and leventis.
Don't worry so much , from what I have so far, innoson is cruising home with victory. He is a very disciplined man.
If Ifeanyi uba was involved, I won't blink an eye lid.
Innoson is not going down anytime soon.

I think we have allowed tribal reasoning cloud our arguments here; this isn't about Igbo vs Yoruba - its about possible oppression, and theft, which can happen to anyone. Imagine a businessman of yoruba extraction having a genuine claim on the Customs and GTB, and being harassed this way . . .

By attacking yoruba people, Igbo people here have diverted attention from what this really is; likewise, by attacking Igbo people, yoruba people are allowing a more powerful aggressor get away with intimidation and possible fraud.

As an ex-bank employee, I've pondered over this situation over and over, and still can't understand why GTB is acting this way, inspite of judgements against it, and cannot figure out why. Not like I believe Innoson 100%, but hey, he has court judgements backing him up.

We all need to do better.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Osucoward:

Silly post. Show us the views of Igbo people on Nigeria airways, intercontinental bank, and numerous others.
Igbo people don't have such time. We do not dwell in things like this. Since you have started it, we may consider joining. But for now, I'm very sure innoson will come out victorious, he has won the case several times he with win again. He is a very disciplined and principled man. If GTB knows him, they would go and beg for forgiveness and settle out the court.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2017
Honestly, Igbo people are not attacking Yoruba here
In fact majority of Igbo see this fight as Igbo vs Buhari because efcc is involved, but some Yoruba's are always attacking Igbo's when we retaliate people like you will single it out. There is no anus without a relics of shit.
What we are fighting for is for our survival in this contraption. It beats me how Yoruba people make mockery of us in every situation.
I for one have said that I'm keenly waiting for the other side of gtb on this. But they have refused to speak, only innoson has been speaking to everybody.
Do not take what you read here so seriously. I don't have problem with them, but they're always looking for our trouble.
Bagehot:

I think we have allowed tribal reasoning cloud our arguments here; this isn't about Igbo vs Yoruba - its about possible oppression, and theft, which can happen to anyone. Imagine a businessman of yoruba extraction having a genuine claim on the Customs and GTB, and being harassed this way . . .

By attacking yoruba people, Igbo people here have diverted attention from what this really is; likewise, by attacking Igbo people, yoruba people are allowing a more powerful aggressor get away with intimidation and possible fraud.

As an ex-bank employee, I've pondered over this situation over and over, and still can't understand why GTB is acting this way, inspite of judgements against it, and cannot figure out why. Not like I believe Innoson 100%, but hey, he has court judgements backing him up.

We all need to do better.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by patrick89(m): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2017
Sorry, efcc should provide a copy of the invitation! Innoson has denied ever being invited, because the case was struck out in the court.
NOETHNICITY:
Nigerians and sentiments

Somebody was invited by a constituted authority to answer to allegations against him...

He declined the invitation and people seem to think he should be allowed to continue to remain aloof
Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2017
patrick89:
Honestly, Igbo people are not attacking Yoruba here
In fact majority of Igbo see this fight as Igbo vs Buhari because efcc is involved, but some Yoruba's are always attacking Igbo's when we retaliate people like you will single it out. There is no anus without a relics of shit.
What we are fighting for is for our survival in this contraption. It beats me how Yoruba people make mockery of us in every situation.
I for one have said that I'm keenly waiting for the other side of gtb on this. But they have refused to speak, only innoson has been speaking to everybody.
Do not take what you read here so seriously. I don't have problem with them, but they're always looking for our trouble.

I'm not singling out your response, I'm actually calling out both sides of the divide. This case worries me cos something similar happened to my brother and his friend recently. They got into a deal with someone wealthier and more powerful, who defaulted on her part, owed them money and still intimidated them with a corrupt police force and judiciary. At the end of the day, they still had to even pay money to this same person who was owing them money.

Innoson's case bothers me, cos from all facts on hand, its similar to what happened to my brother and his friend. Hence, why I don't like how this has become a tribal e-war. Doing business in Nigeria, and with Nigerians is painful stuff.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC by colli247(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
says EFCC

EFCC
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission says the Founder and Chairman of Innoson Motors, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, allegedly hired six truckloads of thugs to attacks its operatives when they went to arrest him at his Enugu residence.

The Spokesman for the EFCC, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren, said in a statement that Mr. Chukwuma was arrested after failing to honour a series of invitations in breach of the conditions of his administrative bail.

The statement read in part, “A well known industrialist, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, popularly known by his company’s name, INNOSON, has been arrested by the EFCC. He was picked up at about 11am at his Savage Crescent, GRA Enugu residence on Tuesday, December 19, 2017.

“His arrest followed his refusal to honour invitation by the commission having earlier jumped an administrative bail granted him in a case being investigated by the Capital Market and Insurance Fraud Unit of the commission’s Lagos office.

“Chukwuma, rather than honour the invitation by the EFCC, mobilised six truckloads of thugs pretending to be staff of his company to his residence, where they manhandled EFCC operatives.

“It took reinforcement from the Enugu office of the EFCC to arrest the industrialist who is currently being grilled by a team of investigators

http://punchng.com/breaking-innoson-motors-boss-hired-thugs-to-attack-us-says-efcc/
BLOODY LIES FROM EFFC YOUR BOSS BUHARI HAVE SENT YOU PEOPLE TO DESTROY THE IGBO MAN COMPANY WHY HIS BROTHER DANGOTE COMPANY IS GETTING MORE STRONGER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.