Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother (484 Views)

Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! / Help A Brother With A Job In Osogbo / NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother by Qudos4real: 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
As'salaam Aleik brethren in islam
My name is AbdulQudus, and i just gained admission into the university of Ilorin to study Economics, after scoring 269 and 86 percent in the recently concluded jamb and post ume respectively.
Things are not looking good for me right now because i was barely able to scrap the acceptance fee, now I've been cleared amd expected to be in the school already, but i don't have the means to.
I always believe begging should be the last resort of a person and i think I'm in that position right now because thinking about the very important things such as school fees,accommodation and documents I'm required to get, such as my jamb original result, admission letter, waec certificate and so on, less important things like transportation and feeding, clothes,bag and books( note and text) and no means whatsover, i think i have no choice but to ask for assistance.
I'll gladly accept any help whatsoever and InshaAllah you'll be replenished a hundred times over.
And if you'll like to ask me a question or confirm my story, I'll be more than happy to help
Jazakhallahu Khairan!!!
Re: As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother by Empiree: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Walaikum salaam.

I think you should contact MOD to make your case look legit
Re: As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother by Qudos4real: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Empiree:
Walaikum salaam.
I think you should contact MOD to make your case look legit
thanks a lot sir, what should I say to them please??
Re: As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother by Empiree: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Qudos4real:

thanks a lot sir, what should I say to them please??
I will just mention them. They pickup from there.

Cc: Moderators: mukina2 Sissie

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Christianity Compared By 20 Points / Sins As A Result Of Social Pressures / Is There Any Reward For Good Other Than Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.