Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! (711 Views)

NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp / As'salaam Aleik brethren, Please Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by akinsmail51: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2019
I am Ismaeel Akintayo O.
I am a snail farmer.
I am a snail entrepreneur.
I am a snail farming coach and consultant.
I own and manage The Merciful Merchants, a registered enterprise which is #merciful to its suppliers and customers/clients.

I breed and rear healthy and nutritious snails for your healthy living.

I sell giant snails in tens, hundreds and thousands at the cheapest price.

I teach budding snail farmers what they need to know to set up, run and manage profitable commercial snail farm.

Over the years, I have raised and sold thousands of snails, set up tens of commercial snail farms across the country.

Local people call me #Alfa_Onígbín, #Alhaji_Onígbín, #Onígbìndé

FYI: Contact me on +2348024743010 for your snail needs, or once anything that has to do with snails is mentioned in your presence.

Thank you very much in advance. Kindest regards.

The Merciful Merchants
Ismaeel Akintayo O

Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth of the universe to humanity. I am born to declare the imprisonment of Allah to the world so that humanity could be free from mind slavery brought to us by the gods here and there.
I am here to declare what God Almighty is and what it is not. God Almighty is the totality of existence. It is not a worship-hungry being.

May the light of God Almighty shine on us all.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I am Otem, sent to reveal the truth of the universe to humanity. I am born to declare the imprisonment of Allah to the world so that humanity could be free from mind slavery brought to us by the gods here and there.
I am here to declare what God Almighty is and what it is not. God Almighty is the totality of existence. It is not a worship-hungry being.

Sense miss road grin grin grin
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

Sense miss road grin grin grin
Sense is on the right track grin

Sorry, is your name Adeiza?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Sense is on the right track grin

Sorry, is your name Adeiza?
Yes.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by sulasa07(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Does your existence pass beyond Nairaland Religion Forum?Who you ep?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by sulasa07(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Does ur existence pass beyond Nairaland Religion forum?Who you ep?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Does ur existence pass beyond Nairaland Religion forum?Who you ep?
I will help your descendants, the generations to come. I have the key to either help Allah go free or keep him in bounds as long as I want.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

Yes.
What a good name with good histories! I'll post some histories of people sharing same name with you from millions of years back.

Book of Universal History:
h
18. Now at that time, adeiza the grandson of Omini came from Okerune to see Omokwo. And he said, Omokwo the great one, I have come to do to you what Mona your ancestor did to Agidi my own ancestor. For in those days, Mona came even on foot to see Agidi my ancestor.
19. Now I have deemed it fit to come to see you in this place and share with you some experiences which are disturbing my minds. For even now, I have lost hope of the coming of anything or any god called Otem.
20. For rather than a saviour of our land from the religions of the foreigners, what we have is the massive conversion of our children to those foreign religions while they burn our own objects of meditation, calling them the objects of the devil.
21. Now I think there is no hope anymore. For even as I speak, my children have become Ishlamites. And they touched the ground with their foreheads to worship that which they call Alla.
22. Now I Omokwo said, I know that you adeiza are an influential homo in Okerune and around. And you have much fame. And if you say that there is no hope, who am I to say that there is?
23. For even my own children are now Krishtenis and they see me as a demon and a devil now. And they say that my ancestors their ancestors are burning now in the fire. And they say that if I do not believe the story of that Zeusus who died in the land where I did not know about, then I shall be cast into fire when I die.
24. Now adeiza said, let them come here so that I may talk to them so that they might change. For it is for the purpose of taking you to Okerune to talk with my own children have I also come.
25. Now let our hands help one another.
26. Now I said to adeiza, I cannot bring those children to you here, for they are locked up in the room as a punishment for their wickedness. And they shall remain in that place forever.
27. When adeiza could not persuade me to release them, I said to him, follow me. And he followed me to the place where my children lay. And Ufedo followed us also. And when we were in the place, we coughed greatly because of the ground pepper I had sprinkled there.
28. And adeiza said, for how many days have you kept them here without feeding them? And I said, for three days. And adeiza said, you are the most wicked being I have ever seen.
29. For what offence could have been so great committed against you to warrant starvation of your our creatures which you gave life to?
30. Now while adeiza spoke, they groaned in pain and said, let us accept Ufedo as our lord now. Let him be everything and anything you have made him to be, but take us out of this hot room and feed us. For you are our father.
31. And I said, no, for it is not my principle to let you out forever. And adeiza said to me, you are mad, Omokwo. Shall we chase a bad child to the tiger to prey upon?
32. Now set them free or else I shall set them free myself and go apart from you forever.
33. Now when adeiza said this, I wept. And my children wondered why I wept. And I said, it is only the third day, but I cannot withstand the suffering I put my children to anymore.
34. How then shall there be a god who shall cast his homo in the fire forever without feeding them or forgiving them. Behold I say, such god should be given a chieftancy title in the kingdom of the monsters. For it is not possible for a father to subject his children to starvation and confinement for petty things done, let alone leaving them in a fire forever.
35. Therefore Ajanigo, Alolo, Ebo and Ariga, go and think about that idea of a fire burning your ancestors forever and relate it with the experience you have had here today.
36. For I tell you the truth, whoever makes an afterlife of fire for humanity is a devil and his rivals and superiors who are better than him shall not allow such kind of fire to remain burning. For even as adeiza forced me to end this punishment, so shall the higher beings who are wise stop whoever that being is who made an eternal fire as a place to be after death.
37. For foolishness is the portion of Yahweh if indeed he ever nursed such kind of afterlife in his mind, let alone making it real. Therefore my children, forgive me for subjecting you through these three days of fasting and heat. For this I do to save you and your future from becoming useless to yourself by wasting your time worshipping a god who is a terrorist.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by sulasa07(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
I will help your descendants, the generations to come. I have the key to either help Allah go free or keep him in bounds as long as I want.
ALLAH says:they have eyes,they see not!They have ears,they hear not!They do have mouth,they speak not!
For what purpose do they have them n not use them in the right way,I clearly see you are among those in the list above.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

ALLAH says:they have eyes,they see not!They have ears,they hear not!They do have mouth,they speak not!
For what purpose do they have them n not use them in the right way,I clearly see you are among those in the list above.

You're swimming in the philosophy of Allah your god, even after his imprisonment. Well, I don't blame you. As a slave of Allah, you have to fear him always, even while he remains caged.

Go and read about me, god Otem from the book of Dibnim. There you will understand what I'm saying.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by sulasa07(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

You're swimming in the philosophy of Allah your god, even after his imprisonment. Well, I don't blame you. As a slave of Allah, you have to fear him always, even while he remains caged.

Go and read about me, god Otem from the book of Dibnim. There you will understand what I'm saying.
Just as OLAMIDE said to LYTA:"When you give a donkey too much attention,it thinks its an horse."That is just my words to you!
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Just as OLAMIDE said to LYTA:"When you give a donkey too much attention,it thinks its an horse."That is just my words to you!

Dibnim 2:10

10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

So you can see this. If Allah your god cannot challenge me, what authority do you, a slave of Allah, have to challenge me?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by sulasa07(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:

Dibnim 2:10

10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

So you can see this. If Allah your god cannot challenge me, what authority do you, a slave of Allah, have to challenge me?
Pharoah did billion times than you.What did he get out of it,He was disgraced(But still he got honoured),Nimrod did tri-zillion times than you,he asked his soldiers to fire arrow shots into d sky,what was he expecting-For someone in the sky to cry of pain,at the end of the day,an ordinary mosquito got into his brain and he asked that his soldiers hit his head with planks till he died.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
sulasa07:

Pharoah did billion times than you.What did he get out of it,He was disgraced(But still he got honoured),Nimrod did tri-zillion times than you,he asked his soldiers to fire arrow shots into d sky,what was he expecting-For someone in the sky to cry of pain,at the end of the day,an ordinary mosquito got into his brain and he asked that his soldiers hit his head with planks till he died.

You read all these stories from your holy book, isn't it? Well, those things end in the book. They are what Hypatia described as imaginary things in the book of Hypatia. It is not a universal reality, so it doesn't work on real people but fictitious people.

I declare again, Allah your god is currently in a cage where he shall be for almost a thousand years. If you know how to pray, pray to him maybe he would reveal himself to you in his spiritual cage.

Hypatia 3: 1b - 7 describes people like you who believe in fictitious and imaginary stories like the ones you stated above:
1b. For even abstract and imaginary things can shapen lives and it is the reality of those who are being shapened by it.
2. However, it is good to be able to differentiate physical realities from abstract realities. Some herbs can bring about hallucinations, which is so real to the person who experiences it. But it is not to say that the hallucinations experienced by that person is physically and universally real. But it is emotionally real, only to the person who experienced it.
3. So reality is both physical and abstract.
4. It shall become a universal poison to accept the abstract reality of a person as the universal reality. And it shall be a disaster. A disaster which we have experienced in the past and we are still experiencing. And if care is not taken, it shall continue to be a disaster which could be avoided.
5. And it shall lead to wars and destructions of life. For when this abstract reality of a very few people on earth is taken up to be imposed upon all people of the world at once, then there shall killing not be lacking.
6. How can you say that this god which is personal to you is the universal God and you expect a thinker to accept it so when such abstract reality of yours has not been personally experienced by me and 99% of the world populace?
7. If I do not accept your abstract personal reality as my own reality, it is not my fault because I did not feel it.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
What a good name with good histories! I'll post some histories of people sharing same name with you from millions of years back.

People sharing sama name millions of years ago, yet they knew Islam and Christians?
By the way, how'd come by this fable?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 7:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

People sharing sama name millions of years ago, yet they knew Islam and Christians?
By the way, how'd come by this fable?
This is not a fable. The earth has been existing for the past 4 billion years. Many species have passed through it. We have the Neanderthals, Hominids, Homo Erectuses and now we homo sapiens. What you see over there is just an excerpt from the things which happen in the Homo Erectus period which was about two million years ago. The things which happened in those days are now repeating themselves in our days. So the history still fits our contemporary time.

Have you ever wondered why the history of Nigeria and many other African countries are not found in the Bible, Quean and Vedas? This is because we don't know our histories. Because of that, we submit our minds and souls to the philosophies of their gods and became slaves to them.

But currently, a mind evolution is taking place to help Africans know their histories from the beginning of the earth billions of years ago to our present time, so that we could be free from this mind slavery.

If you want to know more about the history of your land Ebira(Ebir in the past era), go read through the book of Otem Erectus and also read the book of Amagolawo(Aworawo). Peace.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
This is not a fable. The earth has been existing for the past 4 billion years. Many species have passed through it. We have the Neanderthals, Hominids, Homo Erectuses and now we homo sapiens. What you see over there is just an excerpt from the things which happen in the Homo Erectus period which was about two million years ago. The things which happened in those days are now repeating themselves in our days. So the history still fits our contemporary time.

Have you ever wondered why the history of Nigeria and many other African countries are not found in the Bible, Quean and Vedas? This is because we don't know our histories. Because of that, we submit our minds and souls to the philosophies of their gods and became slaves to them.

But currently, a mind evolution is taking place to help Africans know their histories from the beginning of the earth billions of years ago to our present time, so that we could be free from this mind slavery.

If you want to know more about the history of your land Ebira(Ebir in the past era), go read through the book of Otem Erectus and also read the book of Amagolawo(Aworawo). Peace.
Who wrote those books?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

Who wrote those books?
Past beings. They were revealed to me and few others whom you may not know now. With time, you'll get exposed to more histories. Africans have suffered enough in the hands of the slave masters. It's now time for our mind independence.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
Past beings. They were revealed to me and few others whom you may not know now. With time, you'll get exposed to more histories. Africans have suffered enough in the hands of the slave masters. It's now time for our mind independence.
Since it's not a divine book I can overlook the brazen tirades in it.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

Since it's not a divine book I can overlook the brazen tirades in it.
What do you mean by divine? This is revealed to me by Atum, Ohomorihi and many other gods who are the godmates of Yahweh and Allah. How then is it not divine?
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
What do you mean by divine? This is revealed to me by Atum, Ohomorihi and many other gods who are the godmates of Yahweh and Allah. How then is it not divine?
You said it was written by past beings now.
Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by OtemAtum: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2019
aadoiza:

You said it was written by past beings now.
Past beings are the gods human worship these days. Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Ohomorihi, Olorun, Vishnu are all past beings. You may not understand me unless I introduce you to the Universal Book of History. Follow the link below: .

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: Brethren! Let's Share Our Hustle With One Another! by aadoiza: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
OtemAtum:
Past beings are the gods human worship these days. Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Ohomorihi, Olorun, Vishnu are all past beings. You may not understand me unless I introduce you to the Universal Book of History. Follow the link below: .

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Allah is not a being, abeg. I'm still trying to read a bit more on the genealogy of Otem.

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Sacred Month (the Month Of Ramadan) / Rewardful Things To Do On Jummah ? / Many See Jesus In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.