Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat (1973 Views)

DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts / Cardi B's Friend Calls Her A Prostitute... Says Her Privates Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by markode777: 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ghanaian harlot, Queen Farcadi who uses a premium account on SnapChat has disclosed in an interview with GHOne's Berla Mundi that she pays girls from different countries to engage in live sex with her client.

‘I pay girls to have sex, play with themselves and do sensual dances for two minutes. I bought them from one club, they were strippers. They are three girls from Ivory Coast and I pay them $100 for an hour’.

The Ghanaian SnapChat 'prostitute' is okay and bold on doing anything that can give her money except doing drugs and committing murder.

"so far as I’m not doing drugs and I’m using my body to make money, I don’t care’’….she explained

The 22-year-old prostitute explained that she makes wholesomely GHC30,000(N2.4m) a month on prostitution.

However, she explained that her whoring business is now on per time because she had to attend to her 3-month-old baby.

source; http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/22-year-old-popular-prostitute-queen.html

Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

∆ $100per hour... Cool deal. I'll say ∆
Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by Nutase: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Men are dogs. Period.
Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by Salmoneus(m): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Entrepreneurship....it's better than 419, robbery, drug trafficking...

2 Likes

Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by markode777: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nutase:
Men are dogs. Period.

Yes. And they do have sex with female dogs (Ladies) like you!

1 Like

Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by wane01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
in a senseless world
Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by EmmySparky(m): 9:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nutase:
Men are dogs. Period.
mumu na where u see men for this topic now...u just open ur little mind and type pooo....a female is paying other female for sex chart and videos and ur blaming men...na wa forbu...any wayz which breed of dog is ur father
Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by doyinisaac(m): 12:28am On Dec 20, 2017
Nutase:
Men are dogs. Period.
Which breed is your father??

1 Like

Re: Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Which breed is your father??

German sherperd grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Pranked The Things No Funny Ooo - Watch Video / PICTURES: See Hilarious Pregnant Photo Of Nasty C / Humblesmith And Tiwa Savage In Super Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.