Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts (33840 Views)

Nedu Wazobia’s Estranged Wife, Uzoamaka Cries Out Over Neglect, Debts, Homeless / Popular Prostitute, Says She Pays Girls $100 For Live Sex On Snapchat / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by musictori: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2019
The Nollywood Actress and mother of one has taken online to start a new challenge which is the #payyourdebtchallenge as she settles the bills of five of her followers who sent her DMs.

See what she wrote...

"So I Just paid 5peoples debt Off, who came to my dm to seek help!!
-house rent -School fees
-business money -children support
-Medical Bill
It’s #PAYYOURDEBTCHALLENGE
So if I like you I wil help clear your debts if considerate!!
Make a conscious effort to pay someone you owe today..
You can also help someone pay a bill today!!
THANK YOU"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/tonto-dike-begins-payyourdebtchallenge.html

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by phelonrays: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
seems this is the best challenge ever
not the #10yearschallenge. and #fvckchallenge That has nothing to benefit the society.....
Tonto; with this automatically am your fan nowgrin more blessings.................

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by peteruuu(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
No one would praise her for this o...imagine.

Modified: when going to help someone, leave the camera at home.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Aphroditee(f): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2019

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by MiaB(f): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2019
Finally our yeyebrities brain is now booting.... Though she's doing it for publicity but the goal is to help someone out which is a nice idea....

First time they will actually post something about Tonto Dike for the right reasons on Nairaland....

I have debt oooo... Who gonna help

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Bestdeal002: 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:36am On Apr 02, 2019
MiaB:
Cynthia if you're reading this I've dashed you that money you're owing me

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Baddiezz(f): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
nice one miss Tonto

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Baddiezz(f): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
nice one miss Tonto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Jessyjack(f): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2019
it's only in Nigeria that celebrities will give an helping hand and they will rush back to Instagram to announce it.... why not wait for the people you help to come and do the announcement themselves and show appreciation...... All this show off doesn't bring blessings....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by ZoeyJ(f): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2019
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Taniaa(f): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by id4sho(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who will pay Naija debt?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by ikombe: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na this kinda challenge we suppose dey do. No be all those fxck you challenge. angry

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by dazzlingd(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
That's a gtbank transfer slip, shame on innosun
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Tintinnoty(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Madam Tonto, I dey owe CBN, any hope from you?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Guyman02: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019

This is good, she has brought smiles to some peoples faces today cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by stuffs4me(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tonto_Dikeh is the second most bitter woman in Nigeria. Cee-C being the most bitter Nigerian woman.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by gift2xl: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
PLS PAY UR DEBTS.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Houseofglam7(f): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by assasinscreed: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
great
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by lilianofentse(f): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Cynthia if you're reading this I've dashed you that money you're owing me
lolll
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by EmekaBlue(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
publicity stunt

iffa hear say u no sabi those pple u pay their debts...na paddy paddy things.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by Nna17(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
nice gesture.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by handsomeyinka(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Me they owe Atiku apology since after the election..

Can she help me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by eebraa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
People just don't like paying back debt.They'll pretend to forget knowing fully well that they'll die one day and meet their creator.Its sad

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Begins The #PayYourDebtChallenge As She Pays 5 People's Debts by yinkus6750(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
The kind of things we will see in the challenge, hmmmmm.
Time will tell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Uriel Oputa / Peks Ikeji Poses With Donald Duke (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.