Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January (19240 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by pezeji(m): 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
what's d source of this news?
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by femi4: 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
let us hope he is not going to the bigger team to take selfies and warm their bench.

To celebrate all these moves dey do me one kain
He's a wonderful talent. Long over due
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by ItsTutsi(m): 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
congrats bro,wish u all the best...but if this guy is 22,me I'm not even born
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by tempest01(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
This Man is not 22
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by Fxwarrior: 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
let us hope he is not going to the bigger team to take selfies and warm their bench.

To celebrate all these moves dey do me one kain

Is it your selfie? Abi nah your bench?

Dude has just upgraded and you are here dlinking Panadol.

He's already a multi millionaire.
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by anochuko01(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hector09:
22 wat
22 karat
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by vallyjohn: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
22years my foot
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by bedspread: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
BUT ETEBO CANNOT BE 22Yrs na What Sort of World do we live in??

1 Like

Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by Rockyrascal(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Etebo plays like kante,i prefer him than onazi in the DMF
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by greypencils: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2017
I pray he starts and doesnt warm the bench. The hottest Nigerian footballer right now is WILFRED NDIDI. I pray he turns another Ndidi
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by ymstar(m): 1:46am On Dec 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
Karo or afaras as he is fondly called by his goons in warri is actually 26. I have trained with him severally
Why na? Why exposing him? By the way which wing u dey play wey u and etebo come jam for midfield?
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by ymstar(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Rockyrascal:
Etebo plays like kante,i prefer him than onazi in the DMF
Yes iagree with u Etebo is talented, He is a box to box midfielder, he can either play as an attacking midfielder or a defensive one. All in all he also has eyes for goal, but i also heard that if comes to warri, i mean during d pre-season to play with his people he always plays as no 7 (right forward)

1 Like

Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by rawpadgin(m): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2017
ymstar:

Why na? Why exposing him? By the way which wing u dey play wey u and etebo come jam for midfield?
what i am trying is the guy try say na only 4 years he remove from he age

Na midfield i play that day
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2017
aieromon:
If only Iheanacho had chosen Porto over Manchester City!

I wish Etebo best of luck in this developmental phase.
abi oooo ihenacho would have made a good midfielder bt alas he was made a striker dat he is unsuited for
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:36am On Dec 20, 2017
rawpadgin:

if Na four years im comot e no bad
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by rawpadgin(m): 7:38am On Dec 20, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
if Na four years im comot e no bad
@ all
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
Since promotion of sports betting is not allowed here, join us on telegram @nonsmantip /nonsmantips

We post free tickets of 2 sure odds daily. We are on a winning streak. All 2 sure odds tips are free. Please don't leave ur phone numbers here or ask me to post games here. Go. On telegram the games are free
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by Abanga444: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Congrats but if you are 22 then i am 10 years
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by sultanodudua: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: Porto Agrees Terms With Oghenekaro Etebo, To Join Club In January by ymstar(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
rawpadgin:

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Set To Become New Bournemouth Manager / FIFA Rejects Ethiopia Protest Over Disallowed Goal / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.