Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (51024 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Johnandv: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
Osucoward:

That's good to know. It's like viewing God as a threat. Whatchu gon do? Stay at your level.

Gragra is all you people know yet nothing meaningful to show for it. Which level are you, Agbo selling with Agbero mouth?? shocked cheesy
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Johnandv: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Naijazeus:

You they mind the foolish pig. He needs Ben Carson to work on his brain

You too go die if you don't think the one that does need brain work is this osu fool you quoted, both of you are obviously sick.
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Johnandv: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
mumaino:
You see your life the efcc act covers any financial crime even if your blood brother swindles you so far the crime is finance related .However if dangote did not commit any crime they should go and pick him up you brain is soaked with palm oil

Are you stating that Dangote did not commit crime with obasanjo against Ibeto?? Fool I feel like killing all yorubas, good I don't attend Yoruba man's church and any Igbo man who attends Yoruba church is under curse and should die!!
Re: Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" by Johnandv: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2017
omoelerin1:
Thrash

Late kid!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Why The Naira May Fall To The Dollar At #1000/$ / How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / How Access Bank And The Court Helped Me To Recover My Money From A Fraudster!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.