Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (32218 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) / Cultists Stone Man To Death In Benue After Pursuit (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by stephenduru: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU SOME PICTURES FROM KATSINA ALA INVASION

The elected  Executive Chairman of KATSINA -Ala Local Government Council, Hon. Mrs. Virgina Mbazan Kpindi, yesterday Dec 18, 2017 led a high-powered delegation from the Benue state Government for on spot assessment of the level of destruction.

An eye witness account indicated that the burning  down  of homes  at Low cost, a surburb of Katsina -Ala metropolis was allegedelly perpetrated by miscreants wearing military uniform suspected  to be that of the  Nigerian army.

Over 50 houses, a vehicle, motorcycle  and other valuables were destroyed in the operation believed to have lasted for several hours.

The suspected soldiers had early hours of Monday, invaded Low cost area, close to the scene, along Katsina Ala -Takum Road where a serving military personnel was Killed by armed robbers on Sunday morning.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/hoodlums-allegedly-dressed-in-army.html?m=1

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by stephenduru: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Evablizin(f): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

"Hoodlums dressed in army uniform"? Oga At The Top,warn your brothers oh,enough of all this nonsense stories you're telling us, i don't how to make money,i don't know this and that,do something.

Let this nonsense end this 2017.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by dafeyankee: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Benue always at the receiving end of Buharis reckless governance

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by brownsugar23: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
What the problem of this country
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Am sure buhari must be aware but he will pretend lets be watching his comment..

17 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Fmartin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmm..! A thorough investigation
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

grin

∆ This people have written letter to trouble.... Nigeria soldiers!!! ∆
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry

Kenzico:
undecided Hopefully it might be Fulanis

angry

∆ Which Fulani?? Kastina Ala is known for wahala....

Please don't let the herdsmen be angry with you!!! ∆

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Kenzico(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
undecided Hopefully it might be Fulanis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by mazimee(m): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Which Hoodlums? Fulani military doing their thing

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by anibirelawal(m): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
The story is SKEPTICAL.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by MrHistorian: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
angry
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by loomer: 10:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Make I hear word jare. Hoodlums ko tout ni

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Ruggedfitness: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
The elected Executive Chairman of KATSINA -Ala Local Government Council, Hon. Mrs. Virgina Mbazan Kpindi, yesterday Dec 18, 2017 led a high-powered delegation from the Benue state Government for on spot assessment of the level of destruction.

From Fulani Herdsmen to our brothers in arms. What is going on in Muslim states

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by MufasaRebirth: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
I just remembered the famous fela anikulapo track

Unknown soldier grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
If this barbaric act was truly done by NA then they are a disgrace to this noble profession.

11 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Blissp99(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ala Local Government and u say they really okay

ALA means Madness in my dialect abeg grin grin grin
Make I run
Sleep is calling me

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Hadone(m): 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Too bad
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Troublemaker007(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Blissp99:
Ala Local Government and u say they really okay

ALA means Madness in my dialect abeg grin grin grin
Make I run
Sleep is calling me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Bevista: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
This looks clearly like the handiwork of the military guys - probably taking a revenge on the community for the death of one of theirs.
---
What would be the motivation for hoodlums to carry out such destruction shortly after the death of a soldier. And if they, indeed, wore military uniforms, how did the eyewitness know they were miscreants and not the military guys?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by doctore212(m): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Breast just dey hungry me to suck
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
jeso Christi... is this Nigeria or Niger... why are am i seeing tick evil forest around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
After making all your cabinets Northerners yet there is still no peace in the North,...is North really a curse or caused the curse

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by Whoeppme(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just call them Army hoodlum's grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by bastien: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gehgeh
Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by tammyboy1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Katsin-alA takum road is the worst road i travelled all my life....armed robbers,mtcheww remember my Nysc days,.....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by poseidon12: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
If this barbaric act was truly done by NA then they are a disgrace to this noble profession.

Are you a visitor to Nigeria? Of course it was done by the thugs in uniform called the Nigerian Army. It's their standard operating procedure. After committing atrocities, they will claim that It's hoodlums that did it. Nigeria has no Army. I have got zero respect for those thugs.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by shegie(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
only the poor suffer most in benue state

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by positivetaught: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2017
whoever wrote this nonsense must have been high on cow dungs,a soldier is killed n then some hoodlums appears in army uniforms to burn houses!, n u expect any sane person to believe that rubbish,it's purely the handiwork of soldiers in their very crude n brutal manner unfortunately the victims are mostly the innocents,yet no one will condemn this,I'm sure if the police had done this we would all calling for their heads,now I see why the police are most times lackadaisical in attitude,n I don't blame them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Dressed In Army Uniform Burn Houses In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed by tuna4servi(m): 12:16am On Dec 20, 2017
Dere is trouble in the land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudster Exposed By Twitter Users After He Shared Photo Of A Sick Child (Pics) / Couple Killed Along With Others By Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba. Graphic Photos / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.