Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2564 Views)

The Blood Paid The Price / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by plaetton: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Happy new year plaetton grin

Very happy New Year Sir. cheesy

I hope you had a wonderful festive season.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Quick reminder.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2021
wink
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by michjunior: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Niflheim:
Even pastors understand the beauty of sin......................................................................which is why they cannot let go of Choir mistress's buttocks!!!

you are lost brother...I can only but imaging the extent of Void in your life.....you are indeed lost I can only pray that God in his ocean of mercy grant you mercy and forgiveness....
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
michjunior:

you are lost brother...I can only but imaging the extent of Void in your life.....you are indeed lost I can only pray that God in his ocean of mercy grant you mercy and forgiveness....
He is not lost... He is right... And you are angry... What he is saying challenges what you believe deeply...doesnt make him lost.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
HappyPagan:

He is not lost... He is right... And you are angry... What he is saying challenges what you believe deeply...doesnt make him lost.

Sexual immorality is what you think as deep and the height of pleasure, folly. Vanity. Look closely for joy unspeakable and full of glory, not 5mins happiness that still ends up giving you STI. Be sensible bro, you're actually getting old.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bumping.

I should go back to writing.. been saying this for years now grin
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Image123:

Sexual immorality is what you think as deep and the height of pleasure, folly. Vanity. Look closely for joy unspeakable and full of glory, not 5mins happiness that still ends up giving you STI. Be sensible bro, you're actually getting old.
No be today you start to fall in love with me.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 3:05am On Mar 21, 2023
HappyPagan:

No be today you start to fall in love with me.

Jesus loves you, repent.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 3:24am On Mar 21, 2023
Image123:

Jesus loves you, repent.
Have you repented
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 3:30am On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you repented

What is repentance?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
HappyPagan:
Bumping.

I should go back to writing.. been saying this for years now grin

And after passage of time, the stupid op dog finally died (possibly one of those suicide fools that was reigning that year) horribly and painfully after years of tornentous living.

Yours is coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And after passage of time, the stupid op dog finally died (possibly one of those suicide fools that was reigning that year) horribly and painfully after years of tornentous living.

Yours is coming!
I'm the Op, you fool.

Now, chew thy words, you worker of iniquity... lieSpeaker..πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

2 Likes

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
jaephoenix:

Have you repented
Lmao. I ask am o. grin
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Image123:

What is repentance?
Kobojunkie style... You no get dictionary? Simple question, you wan dance masquerade.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
HappyPagan:

Kobojunkie style... You no get dictionary? Simple question, you wan dance masquerade.

My love, Jesus loves you, repent.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
HappyPagan:

I'm the Op, you fool.

Now, chew thy words, you worker of iniquity... lieSpeaker..πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

Still no different dead or alive, mad devil! Your mad rants prove your tormentous living which is descending into a final horrific bloody death!

Can't wait to see you packed off to hellfire to be burnt forever!
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Still no different dead or alive, mad devil! Your mad rants prove your tormentous living which is descending into a final horrific bloody death!

Thanks love. πŸ’“β€οΈπŸ˜˜
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2023
Image123:

I love him too. Esp those holes in his hands.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
HappyPagan:
β–  Kobojunkie style... You no get dictionary? Simple question, you wan dance masquerade.
1. It is actually just commonsense to establish a clear definition to apply in order to avoid what is known as an ambiguity fallacy in an argument! undecided

1 Like

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. It is actually just commonsense to establish a clear definition to apply in order to avoid what is known as an ambiguity fallacy in an argument! undecided
Okay Ma.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
Image123:

What is repentance?
Giving 1 fvck instead of 3
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yours is coming!
Lawag3
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Image123:

This nigga gayer than gay angry
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Tboy222: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
sonofluc1fer:
And sin is beautiful. Oh Lord.

To breathe free. To lose faith. To be human once again.

Gone are the witches, and prayers, and fasting. I've found a love for knowledge, a love for others, empathy for fellow humans.

25th December 2011, I went to church for the last time. Six months of questioning what I believed in, of living in fear of ostracization and rejection, of fearing the thoughts my mind was leading me to.

2017. Still alive. All the people that cursed me are still cursing. cheesy Wetin concern me? I dey live my life jejely, even God must be impressed with the new me.

Life on earth is short. Only you can live your own story, tell your own tale. Use your brain like it's your right, cause it is.

My brother any love for the world or a free lifestyle without Christ is useless or should I say needless ,infact it would lead to Hell everlasting ,God is not mocked whatever a man sows he shall also reap you cannot live a life without Christ,infact a lifestyle without Christ or holiness of life is fake ,it is false it is dead. Jesus already purchased us with his blood so we are to live a life that is pleasurable or pleasing to him.

God loves you that was why He sent His only son Jesus Christ to die for your sins. The will of God is perfect and there are no substitute we are to follow God with a perfect heart even if it means giving up our freedom or sexual thoughts and desires any thing short of that is flesh.

It says in the Word of God in Hebrews 12:14 " follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord."

The word of God is perfect and true you can't live in sin and claim you are serving the Lord. God is not mocked ,so I urge you to go back and consecrate your life back to Him.

As it is written in 1 Peter ch 1:15 -16 " But as he which has called you is holy so be ye holy in all manner of conversations. 16 " because it is written be ye holy for I am holy."

So I urge you to get down on your knees and pray to the Lord to forgive you confess and forsake your sin and consecrate your life to him.for God is holy so we also should live a life of holiness and righteousness to him. God bless you as you do so I would be praying for you God bless you amen.

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Tboy222:

My brother any love for the world or a free lifestyle without Christ is useless or should I say needless ,infact it would lead to Hell everlasting ,God is not mocked whatever a man sows he shall also reap you cannot live a life without Christ,infact a lifestyle without Christ or holiness of life is fake ,it is false it is dead. Jesus already purchased us with his blood so we are to live a life that is pleasurable or pleasing to him...

Why do you guys do a vain thing? How can you imagine to preach to devils? Or did you ever see The Lord and His disciples preach to demons? Did thou not hear that the penalty for despising The Lord is death?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
HappyPagan:

Jesus loves you very much, do you know that He got those holes just because of you?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

This nigga gayer than gay angry

You have a problem with love?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
HappyPagan:
I am sorry but it is wrong to believe Jesus Christ loves you when what He in fact said is that His love is meant for those who trust and obey Him - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1. Yeah, you don't need to love Jesus Christ if you don't want to, so set yourself free from this torture of giving attention to that which is of no real benefit to you. undecided
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Image123:

You have a problem with love?
No. But aint you gay?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you guys do a vain thing? How can you imagine to preach to devils? Or did you ever see The Lord and His disciples preach to demons? Did thou not hear that the penalty for despising The Lord is death?
Lawag3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If God Is So Perfect Then Why Did He Create A World Filled With Imperfection. ? / ThIS IS GOD'S PLAN FOR THOSE WHO GENUINELY LOOK UP TO HIM TO SAFE THEM / Being Good Without God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.