Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2598 Views)

The Blood Paid The Price / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

No. But aint you gay?

You have a problem with it?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by sonmvayina(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Which price to begin with?

Who send am?

Moreover somebody was executed on Friday evening and came back on Sunday morning.and will live forever....

Number 1. Which man will not take that offer?
Number 2 what did he really sacrifice? His Saturday(he just missed only the Saturday premiership games) meaning to say..nothing..

God only asked for a female goat, if we must do any external sacrifice to him. Never ever did he ever ask for a human as sin sacrifice....
He did ask Abraham to sacrifice his son...which was one of the 10 test for Abraham to prove he was worthy of the call.....

Jesus sacrifice Is either a failure or a fiction...

Pick one...
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Image123:

Jesus loves you very much, do you know that He got those holes just because of you?
Eh ya.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am sorry but it is wrong to believe Jesus Christ loves you when what He in fact said is that His love is meant for those who trust and obey Him - John 15 vs 9 - 11 & John 13 vs 1. Yeah, you don't need to love Jesus Christ if you don't want to, so set yourself free from this torture of giving attention to that which is of no real benefit to you. undecided
No need to apologize.. you don't mean it. You should consult with the other Christian and the Holy Spirit maybe.... Help solve Jesus' love conundrum.... Fill his holes with your tears while you're at it.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
HappyPagan:
β–  No need to apologize.. you don't mean it. You should consult with the other Christian and the Holy Spirit maybe.... Help solve Jesus' love conundrum.... Fill his holes with your tears while you're at it.
1. They say the way to hide pertinent information from the black mind is to hide it in a book. If you would only open the book for yourself, you would find that it is clearly written that Jesus Christ's love exists only for those who obey Him --- His friends are those who do as He says. So, why consult others when all you need do is go to the source for yourself? undecided

Must you bleat about in ignorance because everyone else around is doing it?, undecided
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. They say the way to hide pertinent information from the black mind is to hide it in a book.
Your life, most of the little that's left, is based around silly outdated cliches. Good thing I know a few white minds who do not read... And some quite brilliant black minds who have hidden beautiful thoughts in books. I guess you are a grey mind...

Kobojunkie:

If you would only open the book for yourself, you would find that it is clearly written that Jesus Christ's love exists only for those who obey Him --- His friends are those who do as He says. So, why consult others when all you need do is go to the source for yourself? undecided
You should correct your fellow Christian, Ma. I did nothing and would do nothing to attract Jesus' advances. I just kinda like real, living people, you know. Love your Jewish saviour, I don't care 😘.

Kobojunkie:

Must you bleat about in ignorance because everyone else around is doing it?, undecided
Since you're scared to do it, I call on my loyal stalker Image123 to continue this introspection on whom Jesus loves. I humbly yield the space.. go on, Ma.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
HappyPagan:
β– Your life, most of the little that's left, is based around silly outdated cliches. Good thing I know a few white minds who do not read... And some quite brilliant black minds who have hidden beautiful thoughts in books. I guess you are a grey mind... You should correct your fellow Christian, Ma. I did nothing and would do nothing to attract Jesus' advances. I just kinda like real, living people, you know. Love your Jewish saviour, I don't care 😘. Since you're scared to do it, I call on my loyal stalker Image123 to continue this introspection on whom Jesus loves. I humbly yield the space.. go on, Ma.
1. I don't have a need to correct them since it is written in scripture that many will chose to hide their lies behind the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ didn't send His followers to correct such people. I am more interested in folks like you who conclude yourselves less ignorant than them yet you spew the same ridiculous bullsheet those you love to hate on do. undecided
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 6:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't have a need to correct them since it is written in scripture that many will chose to hide their lies behind the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ didn't send His followers to correct such people. I am more interested in folks like you who conclude yourselves less ignorant than them yet you spew the same ridiculous bullsheet those you love to hate on do. undecided
And the bullsheet I spilled is?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:
And the bullsheet I spilled is?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Eh ya.

Same thing i said oh.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Your life, most of the little that's left, is based around silly outdated cliches. Good thing I know a few white minds who do not read... And some quite brilliant black minds who have hidden beautiful thoughts in books. I guess you are a grey mind...

You should correct your fellow Christian, Ma. I did nothing and would do nothing to attract Jesus' advances. I just kinda like real, living people, you know. Love your Jewish saviour, I don't care 😘.

Since you're scared to do it, I call on my loyal stalker Image123 to continue this introspection on whom Jesus loves. I humbly yield the space.. go on, Ma.

Don't mention me to that weird koboko.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Image123:

Don't mention me to that weird koboko.
Okay, Boss. I'm sorry grin
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Mouth don choke? Question don hang for throat?
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Mouth don choke? Question don hang for throat?
Choke ke? Me? undecided

Just wondering if you were thinking to play dumb in order to sound intelligent or something. undecided
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Choke ke? Me? undecided

Just wondering if you were thinking to play dumb in order to sound intelligent or something. undecided
Answer the question.. what bullshit did I spill? You are only good at pretending to be intelligent by asking questions.. maybe, it's your turn to answer a few..
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Answer the question.. what bullshit did I spill? You are only good at pretending to be intelligent by asking questions.. maybe, it's your turn to answer a few..
Where do we start with this thread here where I jumped into the conversation
HappyPagan:

I love him too. Esp those holes in his hands.
You claimed you love Jesus Christ when according to Jesus Christ it is only those who submit to and obey Him that can do any such.. undecided

Should I also pull up some of the bullsheet talk from our other conversations since you seem to desire my attention today? lipsrsealed
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where do we start with this thread here where I jumped into the conversation You claimed you love Jesus Christ when according to Jesus Christ it is only those who submit to and obey Him that can do any such.. undecided
Good to know you can answer questions. So my claim to love Jesus is bullsheet. Interesting.

Kobojunkie:

Should I also pull up some of the bullsheet talk from our other conversations since you seem to desire my attention today? lipsrsealed
I have never had conversations with you. Lol. Don't think too highly of yourself. You are just an unnecessary nuisance on my threads. Though I must admit you try way too hard to force yourself into random convos (like calling my response to Image123, then completely ignoring him, lol). My response was to him, na you dey call am bullshit, why should I even acknowledge a clear troublemaker like you.

I don't need your attention. It's you who thinks you are interesting enough to get my attention, always coming on yo my threads with questions like say I owe you answer πŸ˜‚. You are very boring. But I guess asking questions keeps you going.. so keep at it.

😴😴
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:
β–  Good to know you can answer questions. So my claim to love Jesus is bullsheet. Interesting.
β–  I have never had conversations with you. Lol. Don't think too highly of yourself. You are just an unnecessary nuisance on my threads. Though I must admit you try way too hard to force yourself into random convos (like calling my response to Image123, then completely ignoring him, lol). My response was to him, na you dey call am bullshit, why should I even acknowledge a clear troublemaker like you.
β–  I don't need your attention. It's you who thinks you are interesting enough to get my attention, always coming on yo my threads with questions like say I owe you answer πŸ˜‚. You are very boring. But I guess asking questions keeps you going.. so keep at it.

😴😴
1. Now you know it is bullsheet. Try to read the book for next time. undecided

2. Reject it all you want but the history is recorded right here on Nairaland.. undecided

3. Oh, you don't? Good then! undecided
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Now you know it is bullsheet. Try to read the book for next time. undecided

2. Reject it all you want but the history is recorded right here on Nairaland.. undecided

3. Oh, you don't? Good then! undecided
Thank you. Have a beautiful weekend.

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Image123(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
HappyPagan:

Good to know you can answer questions. So my claim to love Jesus is bullsheet. Interesting.

I have never had conversations with you. Lol. Don't think too highly of yourself. You are just an unnecessary nuisance on my threads. Though I must admit you try way too hard to force yourself into random convos (like calling my response to Image123, then completely ignoring him, lol). My response was to him, na you dey call am bullshit, why should I even acknowledge a clear troublemaker like you.

I don't need your attention. It's you who thinks you are interesting enough to get my attention, always coming on yo my threads with questions like say I owe you answer πŸ˜‚. You are very boring. But I guess asking questions keeps you going.. so keep at it.

😴😴

You missed the right word there, it's avoiding not ignoring.

Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by jaephoenix(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Image123:

You have a problem with it?
No. I'm good
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Tboy222: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you guys do a vain thing? How can you imagine to preach to devils? Or did you ever see The Lord and His disciples preach to demons? Did thou not hear that the penalty for despising The Lord is death?

I don't know what you mean by preaching to devil's but as long as any man is in the world he is in need of Christ Jesus.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tboy222:

I don't know what you mean by preaching to devil's but as long as any man is in the world he is in need of Christ Jesus.
I don't need Jesus. I'm going to hell. Thank you.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Tboy222: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
HappyPagan:

I don't need Jesus. I'm going to hell. Thank you.

You won't go to hell ,the Lord be with you
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tboy222:

You won't go to hell ,the Lord be with you
The Lord be with you, leave Hell for me. I no wan go heaven.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Tboy222:

I don't know what you mean by preaching to devil's but as any man is in the world he is in need of Christ Jesus.

Yes, they need Him but they have whole heartedly said they do not want Him, even insulting Him, definitely He would leave them alone as He did to His people the Nazarenes. He never returned to them or Spoke to them again as every reasonable person does.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by HappyPagan: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, they need Him but they have whole heartedly said they do not want Him, even insulting Him, definitely He would leave them alone as He did to His people the Nazarenes. He never returned to them or Spoke to them again as every reasonable person does.
Poor Jesus... Always needs help. Very sad guy... Even Im village people no like am... Na why dem hang am for Cross, use am show God
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
HappyPagan:

Poor Jesus... Always needs help. Very sad guy... Even Im village people no like am... Na why dem hang am for Cross, use am show God

And God don talk am Say Hin go punish all of dem d Kain suffering and pain dem no fit imagine for all their wickedness.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by frank317: 4:22am On Mar 28, 2023
The man from mars.... Buddy
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2023
sonofluc1fer:
And sin is beautiful. Oh Lord.

To breathe free. To lose faith. To be human once again.

Gone are the witches, and prayers, and fasting. I've found a love for knowledge, a love for others, empathy for fellow humans.

25th December 2011, I went to church for the last time. Six months of questioning what I believed in, of living in fear of ostracization and rejection, of fearing the thoughts my mind was leading me to.

2017. Still alive. All the people that cursed me are still cursing. cheesy Wetin concern me? I dey live my life jejely, even God must be impressed with the new me.

Life on earth is short. Only you can live your own story, tell your own tale. Use your brain like it's your right, cause it is.
God bless you
Everyone must not be good
At least here is one sinner admitting
Not the fools disguising under good to sin
Stay one place

Op in fact i wan buy you Jameson
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2023
EastAlchemist:

God bless you
Everyone must not be good
At least here is one sinner admitting
Not the fools disguising under good to sin
Stay one place

Op in fact i wan buy you Jameson

You say Satan bless him. God does not bless devils.
Re: Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. by EastAlchemist: 8:08am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You say Satan bless him. God does not bless devils.
Lol okay
A perfect system is one where good and evil coexists
You love vampires in movies but hate them in real life

i coexist and respect all
If you carry me play vampire or good human
I finish you

Please Comment On This Picture / The Inspiring Story Of The Gospel Musician, Frank Edwards / CHRISTIANITY Vs Islam Which Is Older??

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81