Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? (8828 Views)

What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? / Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by lazygal: 10:14am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only resolution for 2017 was to get wise.
I chased wisdom with all my might.

And I got it.

This is wisdom then I can imagine when u were a fool

8 Likes

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by samdeto(m): 10:16am On Dec 20, 2017
ma new year resolution

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Yeah I wanted to work more on the art of delivery in my songs and I improved wanted to maintain a deep relationship with God and abstain from alcohol daily so yeah everything worked out just fine
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2017
To stay away from Gold miners bt
Kolewerk!

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by YINKS89(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2017
I got a new job wif great pay... ND also ma new year resolution is to apologize to all those dat are beefing mi especially ma village pple I nid to. Appease Dem.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Charlesdock(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2017
I want to continue in beating my resistance, the inner demon that works against my creativity.
I strived to build a website and then fund cut me off from hosting it but I ended up creating a blog.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
My 2017 new year resolution was never to make a new year resolution again..

I just k
an an , really ? grin... This got me laughing.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2017
lazygal:

This is wisdom then I can imagine when u were a fool
weting the guy so you now? shocked
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2017
YINKS89:
I got a new job wif great pay... ND also ma new year resolution is to apologize to all those dat are beefing mi especially ma village pple I nid to. Appease Dem.
lol grin... So you too fear dem village people?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by DrTims(m): 10:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Well my new year resolution was to finish my masters degree program and also apply for the Ph.D program. It came to pass. My 2018 new year resolution will be to get a better job and not these N Power job I'm currently doing. wink
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Yeah I wanted to work more on the art of delivery in my songs and I improved wanted to maintain a deep relationship with God and abstain from alcohol daily so yeah everything worked out just fine
dear, I'd like to tell you that your relationship with God is much more important to God than it is to you. For it is impossible to serve him without faith. Christ lives in you and you also in Christ.... The bible says , as he is so also we are....

Although, drinking is never a sin what is , is being drunk . However, I wonder why you take it in the first place... To deliver more inspirational songs ? Cause I thought ladies barely take alcohol. Like one taking it is to what end?

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Daviddson(m): 10:35am On Dec 20, 2017
snowden9:
Well 2016 was my year of more sex and less God. so there i was 31st December 2016 night telling God i want more of Him and less of what the world has to offer. Looking back at how the year panned out, i didn't totally stop sex though but i didn't make it a priority like i did. i could count that i didn't have sex up to 6 times this year and who would have thought that I will minister in songs in my church and people will fall under anointing. what a year it actually turned out to be.
**praying** Let's keep it up and even better next year, Lord.
Thank God for that, but you can go a step further by totally cutting it off till marriage. It's worth it. You'll save yourself many headaches and God will be pleased - most importantly.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Inkredible:
I did.

It was to have sess to my heart content.

It wasn't easy o. My spanner nearly broke. Sha, Funmi will be blessed richly. She epp my career well well upon say Wetin I dey give am nor too make sense like that.

you'll end up like Solomon that looked back and could only say all is vanity upon vanity. You can't get to the end of your lustful desires.... angry
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My only resolution for 2017 was to get wise.
I chased wisdom with all my might.

And I got it.

U wey dey comment from ur anus? Just kontinu!

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by YINKS89(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
lol grin... So you too fear dem village people?
if dey nid cow. I mist provide it at all cost.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
iamJ:
i achieved more than i planned, this year was a plus, lost a fiancee, moved to a new place, got much more than i bargained for, 2017 is the best year of the decade for me and its only just beginning, 2018 kiss kiss kiss kiss all thanks to God
sorry for your fiancée, you've gotten another one already ?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
My resolution this year was to build 2 more mansions and add a Range Rover to my fleece of cars. I bless God I achieved it.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
YINKS89:
if dey nid cow. I mist provide it at all cost.
i'm one of them. However, the gods have revolutionized... We don't longer fake cows , we now take iPhones.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
My resolution this year was to build 2 more mansions and add a Range Rover to my fleece of cars. I bless God I achieved it.
really? You sound sarcastic ... If you're saying the truth however, congratulations. Hope, you're able to sleep in the three mansions at the same time?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by lovethchioma(f): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
an an , really ? grin... This got me laughing.
Lol .. yes oo
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2017
I failed all woefully. Spent all my money on slay queens in lekki. Smoked and clubbed and wasted 9 million within 4 months. Now I'm dead broke. 2018, no more slay queen no more alcohol/weed and women. Focusing on my music career this time. Na 2018 I go know whether I truly get sense or not.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2017
samdeto:
ma new year resolution
not asking of new year resolutions. I requested for your previous ones and how well you're able to achieve them.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
Lol .. yes oo
if I may ask, why would you find it difficult to set goals for your self in your journey in life?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by YINKS89(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
i'm one of them. However, the gods have revolutionized... We don't longer fake cows , we now take iPhones.
I can easily recognise Dem wen I see Dem.
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
michael142:
I failed all woefully. Spent all my money on slay queens in lekki. Smoked and clubbed and wasted 9 million within 4 months. Now I'm dead broke. 2018, no more slay queen no more alcohol/weed and women. Focusing on my music career this time. Na 2018 I go know whether I truly get sense or not.
lol. The saddening thing is that you can't get to the apogee of your desires...
The key most people don't understand is that when you become successful in an area of your life, you become influencer in all spheres of your life. People will chase you... Always remember you'll be responsible for all the decisions you make.

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Radiant1020(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Can't even remember the resolutions I made
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by bobolizim(m): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2017
YINKS89:
I can easily recognise Dem wen I see Dem.
lol okay o ... You'll soon see that we take different forms. Anyways, did you achieve any of your goals this year ?
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by lovethchioma(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
if I may ask, why would you find it difficult to set goals for your self in your journey in life?
I wasn't done with what I wanted to write when you quoted me.. now the answer to your question is this...

My 2017 new year resolution was never to make a new year resolution again..

I just keep working on my goals and being good at all times .. don't need to wait for every december 31st to make a resolution I might never keep.

Don't know why people keep doing that shii.. when they never get to keep them.

1 Like

Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 20, 2017
bobolizim:
dear, I'd like to tell you that your relationship with God is much more important to God than it is to you. For it is impossible to serve him without faith. Christ lives in you and you also in Christ.... The bible says , as he is so also we are....

Although, drinking is never a sin what is , is being drunk . However, I wonder why you take it in the first place... To deliver more inspirational songs ? Cause I thought ladies barely take alcohol. Like one taking it is to what end?

I did it to be more social always hung out especially when I was abroad so I just wanted to curtail it all together. Wine is okay if I’m at a party but I’ve given up on the other stuff and it helps me end the year healthier than I started
Re: What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? by Richardabbey(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2017
undecided I Want All Biafrans Wiped Out Of Dis Earth By Jan 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Ghanaian Cities And Big Towns. / Is Time Spent On Nairaland Worth It? / Soldiers Beat-Up Transport Union Official Over Dues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.