Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh (1413 Views)

Count Down To 2019, What Are Your Resolutions? / 2017...your Unforgettable Experience(s) And Your Resolutions For 2018. / What Were Your Resolutions This Year And Did You Achieve Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh by Notedlifestyles(m): 5:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Season's Greetings Naialanders
As we all know 2017 is about wraping up and we all know that every great story has a beginning and yes every new year is another page in the life of Everyone so drop your Resolutions here mine is;
We hope to become the best Lifestyles Journal in 2018
and also hope to employ more Nigerians and make more friends
Re: 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh by Obinnau(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2017
I give glory to the almighty for making the resolution I made in the beginning of the year a reality. my next year resolution is to find an investor or money to support my dream. If you can invest 600k to 1 mill, holla at your boy.

1 Like

Re: 2018 Aspirations - Oya Drop Your Resolutions Jareh by Notedlifestyles(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Obinnau:
I give glory to the almighty for making the resolution I made in the beginning of the year a reality. my next year resolution is to find an investor or money to support my dream. If you can invest 600k to 1 mill, holla at your boy.
Nice one Bro you'll achieve greater height

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warri Pidgin / “gentle Care Hair Growth Treatment Serum Contains 100% Natural Ingredients” / Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.