Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (48120 Views)

Nigerian Parents Need To Allow Their Daughters Leave Toxic Marriages / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Tell me what you're scared of exactly. ..

That your dad will scold you? grin

Scold kee... He will kill me ni
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Scold kee... He will kill me ni

That's a fallacy

Does he want to get married to you in future? Means you've been sneaking out to see your toasters? grin
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

That's a fallacy

Does he want to get married to you in future? Means you've been sneaking out to see your toasters? grin

Lol u no nothing. Sneaking kee,Baba sneaking is not my job o.. Any one I date get pissed of d thing jare wen we no dey see pass 4tyms abi 3tyms a yr. Wen no b say I b soldier undecided
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Lol u no nothing. Sneaking kee,Baba sneaking is not my job o.. Any one I date get pissed of d thing jare wen we no dey see pass 4tyms abi 3tyms a yr. Wen no b say I b soldier undecided

cheesygringringrin Or probably you showed your dad some signs

that you're also a "ßad Girl" cheesy . So he's got you on radar 24/7

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

cheesygringringrin Or probably you showed your dad some signs

that you're also a "ßad Girl" cheesy . So he's got you on radar 24/7

Maybe,maybe not...
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Maybe,maybe not...

Dang! grin You so really

wanna get out of that house grin

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Dang! grin You so really

wanna get out of that house grin

Oh Lord! shocked are u a soothsayer?
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by romeorailss: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
JayCynic:
Am I the only one who thinks this is the most boring topic on FP this year I never like Caucasian folks and seeing their photos bore me.

Very boring. Sometimes I wonder how many people find boring things lively. undecided

Not cause of Caucasian but coz it is just simply too boring
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Oh Lord! shocked are u a soothsayer?

You can say that again grin

"Now we coming to get you outta that house HOT"

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

You can say that again grin

"Now we coming to get you outta that house HOT"

Lmao ese I no want Unna.. Give me anoda way biko
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Lmao ese I no want Unna.. Give me anoda way biko

That's the best shot cool

And when your dad threatens you just tell him grin

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

That's the best shot cool

And when your dad threatens you just tell him grin

Buhahahaha grin grin I just no say u wan kee me true true ni
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RoyalBlak007: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
chillychill:

Buhahahaha grin grin I just no say u wan kee me true true ni

cheesy cheesy You gotta stick yo chest òut....kęep yå head up and HANDLE IT

Right? grin

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by chillychill(f): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

cheesy cheesy You gotta stick yo chest òut....kęep yå head up and HANDLE IT

Right? grin

If dats aw u want me to kup my head up oga outta here e ma ko ba mi

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Pascalberry(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Birth control blanket. . i swear wen u see dah face u go lose erection cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by naturefellow(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
#8 Just A Dad And His Friends Ensuring His Daughter Is Taken Care Of At Prom
Reminds me of Bill (Liam Neeson) in Taken 1
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by RickandMorty: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
cococandy:
that’s disgusting. Can a man feel sexually attracted to his own daughter?

The father is refering to his daughters boyfriend. The one holding the "blue balls"
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ikpongiton: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Radiant1020:
Typical of my father. It still pains me that he's still over protective of me even at my age
he does not want any man to deflower you,so that your bride price will be reasonable .and virginity these day are more expensive than private jet.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Radiant1020(f): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
he does not want any man to deflower you,so that your bride price will be reasonable .and virginity these day are more expensive than private jet.

Are you kidding me? You went to dig out my comment from last year...lol
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ikpongiton: 1:50am On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

Are you kidding me? You went to dig out my comment from last year...lol
it is just that,you're lively and peaceful with anything you write.they make interesting reading.
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Radiant1020(f): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2018
Ikpongiton:
it is just that,you're lively and peaceful with anything you write.they make interesting reading.

Thanks
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ikpongiton: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2018
Radiant1020:

Thanks
shalom
Re: Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters by Ayobami7(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.