Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,462 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Download Music : Presto _ Get It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Music : Presto _ Get It (336 Views)

Download Music: Precious Boldking - Run Things / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz Ft. Maleek Berry & Medikal – Next / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Simi – Remind Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Music : Presto _ Get It by iamstanc(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2017

Its a new hit tune from the prolific topnotch upcoming artist from the southeast, who goes by the name "Presto". This incredibly hot jam is titled "Get It" and it seems to be his first official single.

Rising star signed to "Pg Entertainment ", Patrick popularly known by his friends and fans as "Presto", is a singer, rapper, song writer and performer, among many other things who is currently 17years of age and manages to swoon the head of listeners with his highly tongue-twisting rap lyrics.

In an exclusive with Luckynewsinfo, He stated, "I started my music career at a very tender age. I've always had dis zeal for music and was obsessed and fascinated by rap songs ever since I was in Basic 4... Many people saw it as a distraction, especially my teachers & Parents  and they tried to curb it, buh it was like a parasite eating at me. As I grew, I developed my rapping skills by listening to established rappers, constant, everyday practice and rap battles held amongst my classmates in secondary school. I decided to go officially into music because of my unique style of music and because I want to show the world what I have in me, and of course, earn a living".

The hot tempo, fast paced pop vibe, which seemed to be inspired by the artists musical journey, blended  with unique straight to the heart lyrics, and delivered with the  young artist's American kinda accent would leave you craving more and make you repeat the song all over and over again...

Download, Sit back, listen and enjoy...Watch out for him in years to come,  This guy shows promise. You dont wanna miss it!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

http://www.luckynewsinfo.com/2017/12/new-music-presto-get-it.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot of Nigerian Artiste Don't Expand Musically / Inspire / Eko By Waconzy Drops.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.