Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape (36542 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Fasoranti’s Daughter: ‘herdsmen Kidnap People Here Almost Everyday. / Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Esomchi44(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Alfa thank u
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2017
MetroBaba1:

I No Talk Anything oo grin
Say no more, I no get kidnapping value.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Since it happened at night time, what if they thought that she was genuinely a relative... and wanted to know what she was doing at that place at that time... only to realize she was not on close proximity..
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by BruncleZuma: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Bullshit
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Standardcosting(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2017
EmmaEma:
Even the alfa that carried you could have been one of them planted there undecided God is good
The moment they noticed the Alfa was talking to her. She ran into the car
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by georgecso(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Stop keeping late night shikenan...
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Blackstone01(m): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Wetin dem wan do with grown up like u? Na to chop u na...
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by davibid: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Shaev7:
There can never be a name as familiar as my name, if not my name is not my name. Precise, calling my name in public is not a ticket to answer anyone. I thank God for the spirit...

No one bears my name but me alone

All the Bayelsans in the house

Call it: KEMEIMIEDABAIDONGIYEAKIZENIKEMEMIEKUMO

I have no name sake

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by pauldiamonds: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2017
which kind hair delay you till ten,were you styling the hair on your kpekus too
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Troublemaker007(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2017
What are you still doing outside by 10pm. Don’t you know once it’s past 7pm Naija becomes hunting season.
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by donqx: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2017
oh
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by ladiguy(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2017
tiredoflife:
Story doesn't make sense
Reading it and all I can see was they called her so?

And the woman was moving close
Alfa ask am no be u ur mama dey call
Woman in car say no be u ur mama dey call
Abi wtf is the story
And dis nonsense hit front page undecided

You must be a teenager. Can't you reason she was hypnotized by a charm and she was about to be lead into the bus. It was the alfa man that saved her life. Whatever post you read online, at least you must be able to pick and learn from it......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by eazykulex(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
Well they might have been your village people and they want to tell you that they've moved to town.
Lol, How U Know Are U Among?
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by osusuallstars: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2017
Your story is incomprehensible. No meaning
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by godofuck231: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2017
anowrite:
A lady was lucky to escape kidnappers in Ilorin unscathed, after two women tried to kidnap her on the 8th of December.
She has now taken to social media to tell her story and also to warn others of the new method being used by kidnappers.
See what she said;

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/lady-narrates-new-method-used-to-abduct.html?m=1

U get moustache, u no fine, u ugly, u no get money, only blind person fit de find you kidnap be that.
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2017
girls and car lift
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Maskus(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Please, can someone explain further how the acclaimed attempt was made?.....Ayam nut understanding!
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by tiredoflife(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
ladiguy:

You must be a teenager. Can't you reason she was hypnotized by a charm and she was about to be lead into the bus. It was the alfa man that saved her life. Whatever post you read online, at least you must be able to pick and learn from it......

I should reason
When did they hypnotize her
Cos no one came close to her
So I should reason what is not in the story
Too much home video no dey make una get sense
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Fabulousgal(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
I just cant imagine me being at d saloon till 10pm. U neva tell us where u waka go. I have phobia for night tins/ waka.
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by lovetruth(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
Well they might have been your village people and they want to tell you that they've moved to town.
you are a bomb
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Arckeen: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
MatricNumber:
lmaoooooo matric oo
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by 400billionman: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is dat why she pose like ashewo

Or she want to trend ?
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by ladiguy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
tiredoflife:

I should reason
When did they hypnotize her
Cos no one came close to her
So I should reason what is not in the story
Too much home video no dey make una get sense
You be ODEE. how old are you? Experience is the best teacher, either you or you relative will teach you a good lesson, when the fall victim. Okay.
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by tiredoflife(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
ladiguy:

You be ODEE. how old are you? Experience is the best teacher, either you or you relative will teach you a good lesson, when the fall victim. Okay.

Indomie noodles generation cry
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by atilla(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
This girl is lucky her Alhajis wife didn't catch her,
She now came to be telling tales by midnight.
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by ladiguy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
tiredoflife:

Indomie noodles generation cry
YOU ABI? If the pic on your dp is yours. I bet you no get brain....
Re: Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
i know she was lying when she said she was coming from the salon by 10pm...... u should have said beer palor with some igbo boys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court / Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.