Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody (332 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody by 1clickng(f): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
The Chief Executive Officer, CEO, of Innoson group of companies, Innocent Chukwuma has opened up on his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Chukwuma was arrested by the anti-graft agency on Tuesday morning.

Chukwuma said that the EFFC was being used by Guaranty trust bank, GTB, to intimidate him.

In a statement from his detention, made available to reporters, Chukwuma said that the Bank owed him an undisclosed sum of money which a court had ruled in his favour.

He said, “But instead of the Bank to pay me my money, they are using EFCC to intimidate me.”

However, a representative of the EFCC, Mr. Chris Oluka, told newsmen that Chukwuma put up resistance against arrest.

“He did put up some resistance by using some trucks to block our way to his residence but we finally arrested

http://anstalk.com/innosons-ceo-chukwuma-speaks-efcc-custody/

lalasticlala

Re: Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody by tstx(m): 7:26am On Dec 20, 2017
Ehya
Re: Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody by tsdarkside(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2017
this is very bad for the image of innoson.... undecided...scandals is not good for business....
Re: Innoson’s CEO, Chukwuma Speaks From EFCC Custody by funlord(m): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Mazi innoson should face the music squarely and dance some azonto for the Efcc! Or has he forgotten that it is not illegal for the rich to also cry like the masses? Mechionu there! grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Help You Become More Producctive In 2018 / The Clouds Are Here! Monitor Your Business On The Go In 2018! / Dream Big This New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.