Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Wife Got Robbed By The Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Got Robbed By The Police (400 Views)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Got Robbed By The Police by babablogger: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2017
My wife just got robbed this morning, and guess by who? The Police!

She left home much earlier than I do because of the distance to her office. She also assists a friend every morning by offering a ride.

She called me around 6:30am, very agitated and upset! She said as she just dropped the friend at Maryland, a police patrol vehicle swooped on them, at gun point, asked the driver to surrender the car keys while they took over the car and drove them around asking to be paid N120,000 as ransom to let them off for an offense they did not even know they committed. After telling them she had no such money on her, they started driving them to ATM machines to withdraw money that she did not even have in her account, but fortunately, people at the machines frustrated the police as she was encouraged not to pay.

Eventually, she was asked to bring whatever she had in her bag, all 7,000 Naira was collected from her.

The way and manner the police is extorting citizens is nothing short of armed robbery! How else do you describe a situation where guns were pointed at the occupants of a vehicle, and the vehicle taken over by the police?

My advice please, don't give up your car keys or allow any police officer in your car without proper identifications. The situation could be worse and dire.

What happened this morning is nothing but armed robbery by a bunch of irresponsible characters in police uniforms.

Please spread this development to enlighten people and let the authority be aware.

Dayo Oduntan 19/12/2017

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/12/my-wife-got-robbed-by-police-twitter.html?m=1

Re: My Wife Got Robbed By The Police by Homeboiy: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Ok

Its not a new thing

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : I'm A Monster (short Story) / Woman Commits Suicide For This Reason / ‘killings Of Nigerians In SA Must Stop’ – Nigerians In Diaspora Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.