Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Memorable Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Memorable Events (1829 Views)

Let The Professional Wedding Photographers Grand Ur Memorable Events / Memorable Moments At BankyW’s Concert / Eclectic Events: The Diva That Makes Ur Bachelor/spinster Night Memorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 3:41am On Apr 03, 2010
As some of you know, Im an event planner/organizer. Above all that, right now Im super extra busy just cause I even formed a girl group of performers and persorm at the events I organize.

This thread is basically the thread where I would post anything and everything about the events I do and get involved in. Feel free to comment. wink
Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 3:56am On Apr 03, 2010
Event: HSAP Pte Ltd's Away Day for Petronas Carigali and TL Offshore
Date: 20 March 2010, Saturday
Time: 6.00am - 4.00pm
Venue: Similajau Beach, Bintulu Malaysia

Comments:

Gosh! So much for a beach, there was no wind!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked It was soo hot I almost died of heat. Anyways, my brother in law Frezer and I were the MC's for that day but Frezer was the main MC while I ensure the entire program runs smoothly. Like making sure that the food and drinks come in time, the area is cleared, safety, the crew like the first aiders, fire watchers, Health and Safety Inspector, the caterers, my helpers to arrange the lucky draw prizes, the awards, the lucky draws, the games items are there and ready to do what they were suppose to do, the DJ's to arrange music and Karaoke competitona dn so on.

Everyone had a blast that day and looking forward for another event as such.

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 3:57am On Apr 03, 2010
More pictures.

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 4:12am On Apr 03, 2010
Event: Debbie and Jordan's Wedding
Date: 6 February 2010
Time: 9.00am - 2.00pm (Wedding Mass) 7.00pm - 12.00am (Wedding Reception)
Venue: Roman Catholic Church Labuan and Fisherman's Wharf, Labuan

Comments:
Thank God only 450 people cause Debbie asked me to organize her wedding in like 3 weeks time and Im like whot Are u out of your mind!!! I rejected at first than because she was like Please and giving me that look. Na waaa ooo! I couldnt resist. Anyways, thank God, my sister Genevieve was there to help me. She help out on the wedding mass in the morning and thr night time wedding reception was all on me.and on top all of that, my group was requested to sing for the wedding mass in the day time and also to do a performance at night. GOSH!!! Practise!!!! like ASAP! I thank God we did not screw up! embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 4:14am On Apr 03, 2010
Pictures

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 4:46am On Apr 03, 2010
Event: HSAP's Family Day
Date: 26 August 2006, Saturday
Time: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Venue: Tiara Resort, Labuan

Comments:

I was working in Tiara Labuan Resort during that time in the Events Organizing Department and I help organize HSAP's Damily Day. WHo knew now Im working for HSAP instead. LOL! grin grin grin

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 4:48am On Apr 03, 2010
Pictures

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 3:47am On Apr 04, 2010
Event: Collin's 41 Birthday party
Date: 1 January 2010, Friday
Time: 2.00pm - 11.00pm
Venue: Tiara's Pool Area, labuan, Malaysia
Theme: Hawaiian

Comments:

Collin is the Owner / Managing Director of ITMC Fidicuary Ltd. and so his wife requsted for my help to organize a surprise Birthday Party for him. Everyone wear Sarongs and Batiks and clothes which repesents hawaii. A few games involve and there was a live band as well (but not from my group. I had to get outsiders as Bett only told me a week before the party starts which is last minute for me). 300 guests were invited but around 350 came cause someone brought their entire family (typical malaysians undecided) but thank God its a Buffet Tea and Dinner so its enough food to cater for the fucntion.

However, Collin did not get surprise because his uncle (whom is an old man) forggoten it ss urprise party and accidently wished him Happy Birthday. His birthday actually fall on the 6 Jan but his wife wanted to make it early to surprise him. Well, so much for the surprise but than when he arrive at the even venue, he got a shock to see so many people and how the venue was set up. It was truly truly hawaiian! cheesy

Re: Memorable Events by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Apr 04, 2010
Pictures

(1) (Reply)

When Two Professional Love Birds Tie The Knot , As Dr. Adaobi Weds Dr. Udochukwu / PHOTOS: Tafawa Balewa Square Colourful For Eyo Festival / Rick Ross Visits Lagos This Friday!!! Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.