Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,539 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunman On Her From The Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunman On Her From The Market (482 Views)

Cameroonian Lady Shot Dead After Twerking (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunman On Her From The Market by Okey80: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2017
This is really scary. A young lady has taken to a popular Facebook page to narrate how she was shot by unknown gunman on her way from the market. Read the story as narrated by Obodo Amaka Felicity.

I was shot yesterday on my way back from the market by an unknown gun men, I felt something like stone hit me and kept walking until I started feeling the flow of blood down my legs.

I have every reason to be grateful and thankful to God for giving me a second chance. Help me thank God, I also need your prayers cause the x-ray showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs, it's in a very delicate area and can't be removed at the moment.

http://oddnaija..com.ng/2017/12/shocking-young-lady-shot-by-unknown.html?m=1

Re: Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunman On Her From The Market by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Chaiooo
Re: Young Lady Shot By Unknown Gunman On Her From The Market by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2017
One person different body undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Article On Omoku Killing By Anele Thankgod / Gunmen Kills NULGE Chairman In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa State(disturbing Photo) / Man Beats Up Prostitute Over Extra Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.