Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Crime Was That I Helped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Crime Was That I Helped (753 Views)

If Crime Was Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit? / I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / I Helped Collins Ezenwa E-Money Kidnap Rich People But He Left Me Poor – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crime Was That I Helped by ncoolsome(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
My name is Nicholas a graguate of Unilag from Delta state.I started an eatery business last year close to the school,precisely Abule oja area for those who know that axis.The space was given to me for free just infront of a house using a canopy,i had to squart for a while then later had to rent an apartment to live in,but before I could move in with all my belongings i had an issue with the owner of the house who gave me the space for my business.He once made a statement that an Igbo man can't accommodate a Yoruba person for free the way he did.He later asked me to leave for reasons best known to him,I had to sell my things to my assistant a Yoruba guy and told him to approach the owner of the house(my business space),he did and was asked to continue the business.Some few months later my former assistant begged to stay in my apartment which I wasn't staying because my business was taken from me so I had to move back to festac to my family house,I agreed since I wasn't staying and wanted someone to pay the utility bills.I went into real estate,since i studied Urban and regional planning in school.Things began to pickup,i decised to renew the rent of my apartment so I could move in but was told my former assistant had paid and the place is now his,a place I never got to stay and wasn't even given a quick notice.I asked the assistant to move out which he agreed to do(after a police officer from Sabo division called him) but while he was packing out he called the landlady.she came with her daughters,held my shirt(which was later torn)becaus they felt i wanted to lock the door and leave.I went to the police again this time to come pick all the parties involved the following day being today.My dad is saying I should free them,my girlfriend that's planning to come stay with me this december is saying I should let the matter be,a friend is saying I should forget the place and move on.I feel cheated and betrayed,I want to put up a fight to show am not a coward but most importantly I have learned a lesson,which is becareful of those you help.Tribalism played a big role in this true life story and I feel Nigeria but most especially Nairaland is heading towards such part if hate comments are not cubbed now.

Pls pardon my typo also.

1 Like

Re: My Crime Was That I Helped by Artistree: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Be the bigger person, let go.

3 Likes

Re: My Crime Was That I Helped by unadeymadkwa: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Oya repeat after me... I Will let got..
Re: My Crime Was That I Helped by ochardbaby(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2017
When one door is closed? Many more are opened!! Watch out for the greater things coming your way!

(1) (Reply)

Parents Charged After Their 13 Kids Found Shackled And Starving (photos) / My Investigation of the Landlord who harassed & stole a lady's money & goods(Pic / Graphic:armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.