Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

“I Can Have A party With My Friend” — Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Have A party With My Friend” — Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas. (578 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Have A party With My Friend” — Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas. by VERQUEST111: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Ghanaian Actress cum TV Presenter, Joselyn Dumas has shared one of her sexual fetishes – she who is the anchor of her “Keeping it Real With Joselyn Dumas”, TV show, while having a chit-chat with her friends (Jane Awoonor and Dzifa Gray) on the topic “What kind of friend are you?”, asked them “would you have a party with your friend?”

One of her friends, Jane responded with an emphatic “yes”, adding that “I would gladly have party with my friend and an unknown man when we’re stuck in a resort or Island in the middle of nowhere. ”

Dzifa Gray, on the other hand, said she wouldn’t.
Joselyn Dumas then added her responds “ I would totally have a party with my friend ”.

party is an act of group sex involving three people. Triadic group sex regardless of gender: two women and one man, two men copulating the vagina and rectum of a woman.

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “I Can Have A party With My Friend” — Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas. by leverage(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2017
grin this girl should teach adesua how to grow yansh

1 Like

Re: “I Can Have A party With My Friend” — Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2017
Any handsome dude with nothing less than 20 million in his bank account can sleep with 99.9% of all female celebs in Africa.

Their vaginas salutes to any guy with money..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi, Igo Dye And Igo Save Pictured Having Fun / What Is Davido Scratching / PHOTO: DJ Cuppy At Davido’s #30billionconcert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.