Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In (1839 Views)

Taio Cruz Flies Flag For Nigeria. Wins Billboard Hot 100 Song Of The Year / New Song By Wale Adenuga & Fountain Of Praise / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2010
MIKE ADENUGA (C.E.O GLOBACOM NIGERIA) is reportedly flying BEYONCE to Nigeria specially for his daughter, Bella’s wedding to Jameel Disu.I actually overheard a friend saying this yesterday and was like who beyon what? beyonce to perform at a Nigerian wedding? `Confirmed the gossip this morning, thanks to linda ikeji’s blog. Money talks folks!!

The event would be a three day affair. The first phase, which is the introduction ceremony, would come up on Saturday, April 10, 2010, at the Oko Awo Victoria Island home of the Adenugas. The engagement and white wedding would follow on Saturday, April 17th and Saturday April 24th, 2010 respectively.

http://www.olamildentertainment.com/2010/04/mike-adenuga-flies-beyonce-in.html

YOU BELIEVE AM
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Genuflect(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2010
Money roars! Jor oooo!!
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2010
i no beleive.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Genuflect(m): 8:30am On Apr 05, 2010
Dude, I just saw it on AIT now
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by ofokaofoki: 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2010
too much money.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
that money fit develop Nigeria now.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by ofokaofoki: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2010
develop nigeria ke? make hin carry him personal money go develop nigeria ? lmao , for where ? grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Mobinga: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2010
Money talks. I'll probably invite Eminem for my wedding
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by Mobinga: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2010
Money talks. I'll probably invite Eminem for my wedding
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by olamariamjonez(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2010
My broda, money dey affect person brain o. 2much money dey bring 2much swagger
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2010
*Yawns*
Seriously, why didn't he fly in the Pope for his daughter's wedding? undecided
Nigerian men and show off, na wa ooo.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by eldee(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
mama-gee:

*Yawns*
Seriously, why didn't he fly in the Pope for his daughter's wedding? undecided
Nigerian men and show off, na wa ooo.

If the pope can shake his ass and do that Single Ladies dance, then he'll be here next.
Till then, let the guy invite whoever he wants, even Michael Jackson sef grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
eldee:

If the pope can shake his backside and do that Single Ladies dance, then he'll be here next.
Till then, let the guy invite whoever he wants, even Michael Jackson sef grin grin
*Dies*

But seriously, did the Pope really shake his backside? grin

Oh yeah, he can fly Michael Jackson's decomposed Corpse in to dance on his daughter's wedding.
grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by OgidiBoy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
He wants the best for his daughter what's wrong with that. See as bad belle dey worry some people here tongue tongue
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by eldee(m): 11:48pm On Apr 08, 2010
OgidiBoy:

He wants the best for his daughter what's wrong with that. See as bad belle dey worry some people here tongue tongue

Abeg do you know if he has any other daughter between the ages 18-35 that's not yet married?? grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by OgidiBoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
eldee:

Abeg do you know if he has any other daughter between the ages 18-35 that's not yet married?? grin grin grin

Yes he has two more daughters that age, I dated the youngest last year. I had to let her go cause she was not my type.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
@Ogidiboy

Best for his daughter by flying Beyonce in for his daughter's wedding?

Does that even make sense, the man is not flying Beyonce in for her to bless the marriage.

He's flying her in to shake her booty and entertain the guests for Christ's sake.

So, what good and relevance is that for soon to be newly weds? undecided

We all know this is just a stunt at showing off that he's wealthy enough to fly a musician like Beyonce in for his daughter's wedding, that's it.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by OgidiBoy(m): 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^^ I'm sure at your wedding reception you going to want the best DJ in town to entertain our guest, not some kid with no experience who's

going to mess up your wedding by playing the wrong songs. The dude has money to fly in Beyonce to entertain his guest what's the big deal dear ?
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by eldee(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Yes he has two more daughters that age, I dated the youngest last year. I had to let her go cause she was not my type.

Hehehe . . . nice.
Can you hook her up wiv me, let me see if she's my type grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2010
@Ogidiboy

The big deal is that he can actually buy Classic music CD's for his daughter's wedding.

It would be a lot better than trying to show off how wealthy he is by flying in Beyonce.

What song is Beyonce going to perform, Isn't it "Upgrade U" and "Baby Boy".
undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by OgidiBoy(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . nice.
Can you hook her up wiv me, let me see if she's my type grin grin

Sure no problem dude, email me at   whodashmonkey@yahoo.com and I'll forward you her info.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by eldee(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Sure no problem dude, email me at   whodashmonkey@yahoo.com and I'll forward you her info.

Why don't you just search for my email: godgopunishyou@gmail.com on facebook . . . grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by chic2pimp(m): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2010
Buncha Bad Belle Peeps tongue
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2010
@eldee

Must you derail every thread you bump into every single time?
undecided
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by eldee(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

@eldee

Must you derail every thread you bump into every single time?
undecided

Report to Moderator grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by OgidiBoy(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

@Ogidiboy

The big deal is that he can actually buy Classic music CD's for his daughter's wedding.

It would be a lot better than trying to show off how wealthy he is by flying in Beyonce.

What song is Beyonce going to perform, Isn't it "Upgrade U" and "Baby Boy".
undecided

You must not be rich dear, with rich folks it's all about flaunting what they got. The man is worth millions in dollars flying in Beyoncy to entertain the

guest at his daughters wedding don't mean nothing to him, he just wants to show off. If I had his kind of money, I'll properly do the same.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mrmetoo1: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2010
@mama-gee

i'm sorry but your argument doesn't follow,  he should buy cds instead of inviting a world class artist to his daughter's wedding? Lets pray God provides for all of us. . . If he decides to invite all the artists on the billboard top 10 because he feels his daughter and guests deserve it thats his choice. If you can afford to have **insert your best artist** at your event but you decide to go with their cds, thats your choice as well
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mukina2: 12:13am On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

eldee:

Why don't you just search for my email: godgopunishyou@gmail.com on facebook . . . grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Apr 09, 2010
eldee:

Report to Moderator grin grin
*Yawns*, na today. grin grin

OgidiBoy:

You must not be rich dear, with rich folks it's all about flaunting what they got. The man is worth millions in dollars flying in Beyoncy to entertain the

guest at his daughters wedding don't mean nothing to him, he just wants to show off. If I had his kind of money, I'll properly do the same.
Alright, you can do the same but as for me, I don't see anything great about a fellow human being not even someone as superficial as Beyonce. . .

I'm just stating my opinion.

OgidiBoy:

Sure no problem dude, email me at   whodashmonkey@yahoo.com and I'll forward you her info.

eldee link=topic=424404.msg5857225#msg5857225 date=1270768151:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by ritchboy(m): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2010
[Skit]
Beyonce will no longer be performing at the wedding. . . She opted to be the stripper who comes out of the cake at Ritchboy's house-boy's bachelor party, which happens to be on the same day.
Reason: Ritchboy offered her more money. She apologizes for any inconvenience.
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by dawhizkid1(m): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

*Yawns*, na today. grin grin
Alright, you can do the same but as for me, I don't see anything great about a fellow human being not even someone as superficial as Beyonce. . .

I'm just stating my opinion.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na who no get N160 to buy Beer, na dey talk say Beer dey bitter!
Re: Mike Adenuga Flies Beyonce In by tolala(m): 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
if people like mike adenuga dont call beyonce,then who will call her, una want make hunger kill the chick, it only shows that she is affordable.he has this money let him spend it, if beyonce dey read this she will probably be cursin u guys or spoillin her buisness

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: Jombo By Quincy Ft Phyno / Download Music: Empire Ft. Yazz, Scotty Tovar & Mario - Why Not / Soft Ft Zlatan Ibile – Odeshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.