Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,294 members, 7,850,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos (1664 Views)

Debola Williams And Kehinde's Wedding Introduction Photos / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by kolafolabi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
The two announced they were dating in 2015 and Serena gave birth to their daughter, Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr, in September.

Among the celebrities who attended the high-profile wedding at the Contemporary Arts Center in New Orleans were Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and Eva Longoria, according to the local NBC News affiliate.

While the couple posted some lovely photos on social media, Ohanian shared a ‘heart-melting’ message about his new bride.

“You are the greatest of all time, not just in sport – I’m talking about as a mother and as a wife.

“I am so excited to write so many more chapters of our fairy tale together. And my whole life I didn’t even realize it, but I was waiting for this moment.

“And everything that I have done, everything that I am so proud of in my career, and in my life, for the last 34 years, pales in comparison to what we’re doing today.

“And I am so grateful, and I am so in love,” he wrote.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/11/18/serena-husband-release-stunning-wedding-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ This woman can be muscular...
HML ∆

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by NairalandCS(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2017
I see yam everywhere. lipsrsealed

Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by Aonkuuse(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
this muscular woman. white people no dey carry last
Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by Evablizin(f): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
Good that you're seeing yam everywhere but is not your yam and the owner is not complaining. cheesy

Lovely couple with cute baby. HML.
Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by DopeBoss(m): 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
I see two men taking picture the only difference is dat one is muscular than the othercheesy
Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
Good that you're seeing yam everywhere but is not your yam and the owner is not complaining. cheesy
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
For those who are so SMALL MINDED, who can't see beyond the colours of our skin to the CONTENT OF CHARACTER. See nothing but 'wrong' in this Union. Racism like Tribalism a DISEASE like cancer killing Nigeria also plays a role in the political landscape of the United States of America. It was with such SICKNESS that made Obama was called 'THE FIRST BLACK AMERICAN PRESIDENT'. Please tell me, the birth by this two lovely couples what shall they be called BLACK OR WHITE? How then is Obama celebrated as the first BLACK PRESIDENT if his mother is white and father black if not SENTIMENTALISM. when shall we pay attention to significance and not trivialities like TRIBALISM which is but triviality is given so much attention in Nigeria. WE NEED TO BREAK THIS IMAGINARY BOARDERS PREVENTING MANKIND FROM TRUE PROSPERITY.
Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by kolafolabi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ This woman can be muscular...

HML ∆

Muscular and rich grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Serena Williams And Husband Release Stunning Wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

UR WICKED

(1) (Reply)

"My C-section Wound Popped Open.. I Am Lucky To Have Survived"- Serena Williams / A Review Of Phyno’s Rolls Royce Coupe / (photo) Paul Okoye Calls Out A Troll Begging Him For Money On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.