Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? (701 Views)

What Kind Of House Can I Build With 3m / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by mikeyj: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Guy please help me analyse this -

I have a land in Benin i bought some years ago (I have my siblings in benin) but i work and live in Lagos. I have the option to do either two things below

1. Buy a land in Lagos - Close to the new dangote refinery and wait for development in 5-6 years then resale or build in future. OR
2. Use the money to start building a house on the already own land i have in benin - then rent the house out.

Which do you think i should start first as a project . I dont have huge income - i am just a working class guy . please what do you guys think?
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
mikeyj:
Guy please help me analyse this -

I have a land in Benin i bought some years ago (I have my siblings in benin) but i work and live in Lagos. I have the option to do either two things below

1. Buy a land in Lagos - Close to the new dangote refinery and wait for development in 5-6 years then resale or build in future. OR
2. Use the money to start building a house on the already own land i have in benin - then rent the house out.

Which do you think i should start first as a project . I dont have huge income - i am just a working class guy . please what do you guys think?

Hello Sir, I can tell you convincingly that you can achieve both, start to do something on the land you have in Benin and at the same time get another plot of land in Ibeju-Lekki.

Presently in Ibeju-Lekki, we have some reliable companies that allows flexible payment plans or selling on affordable promo price.
If you don't mind Sir, we can discuss better via whatsapp or we should continue on here.

I consult for reliable and reputable real estate companies and I can usher you toward getting value for your money in Ibeju-Lekki and give professional recommendations on how best to make use of available resources.

Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by sirthisthickkal: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
I would advice you go to for the first option because building a house now in Benin can be very risky and counterproductive the worst is even trying to rent the house out.
While not sell the land in benin and add it to the money you have presently and use the money to purchase a good land in Lagos and use the remainder to develop it little by little. It would be more convenient for you considering the fact that you work and live in Lagos you would be able to monitor the development yourself. From experience, buying a land or building a house in benin may not end well.

1 Like

Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by mikeyj: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
sirthisthickkal:
I would advice you go to for the first option because building a house now in Benin can be very risky and counterproductive the worst is even trying to rent the house out.
While not sell the land in benin and add it to the money you have presently and use the money to purchase a good land in Lagos and use the remainder to develop it little by little. It would be more convenient for you considering the fact that you work and live in Lagos you would be able to monitor the development yourself. From experience, buying a land or building a house in benin may not end well.

Seems like youv had experience with building in benin lol Can you share with us?

The reason i am asking this is - Lagos house will require a large capital to build even the land is large about 3M upwards. If you put in that 3M in building in benin it wil go a long way .
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
mikeyj:

Seems like youv had experience with building in benin lol Can you share with us?

The reason i am asking this is - Lagos house will require a large capital to build even the land is large about 3M upwards. If you put in that 3M in building in benin it wil go a long way .

Sir, the main reason I stated that you have potential of achieving both.
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by sirthisthickkal: 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
mikeyj:

see bro I don't want any trouble especially that January 2018 is approaching and you know all this Benin people they can do and undo.. All I can say is this... Looking at it from a financial angle, benin would be okay you would spend less But looking at it from an angle of comfortability and peace of mind(you know what I mean) Lagos would be the best. That's my opinion but the choice is yours.
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
*THE PENINSULA Homes 2*

*COORDINATES*

*707 843 .384 MN*
*635 641 .388 ME*

Why not join the wise investors that will be getting value for their money within the shortest possible time?

The Peninsula Homes 2 is just a perfect investment for you to key in.

The Peninsula Homes is a prime estate located 5 minutes drive after the prestigious La Campaigne Tropicana Beach Resort and 10 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.

PROMO PRICE: *600K*
HOTTEST PROMO: *Buy 6 get 1 free*
ORIGINAL PRICE: *900K*
TITLE: *EXCISION IN PROGRESS*
SIZE: *600SQM*

*WHY YOU NEED TO INVEST IN PENINSULA HOMES 2*

�Over 250 Return On Investment in Shortest possible Time
�Close Proximity to LA Campaigne Tropicana Beach Resort and lekki free trade zone.
�Directly facing the major Road
�Selling at a promo price, the price will be increase in few days time.

Buying Real Estate is not only the best way, it's the quickest way and the safest way but the only way to become wealthy

For more information| Inspection| Payment Details 08062342001

I will also like to send the video of this Eatate to you Sir and also arrange for physical inspection.
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by mikeyj: 7:45am On Dec 21, 2017
sirthisthickkal:

see bro I don't want any trouble especially that January 2018 is approaching and you know all this Benin people they can do and undo.. All I can say is this... Looking at it from a financial angle, benin would be okay you would spend less But looking at it from an angle of comfortability and peace of mind(you know what I mean) Lagos would be the best. That's my opinion but the choice is yours.

@you dont want trouble hahhaah!

i am not planing to live in any though . either one i do i am planing to rent it out . if i build in benin . then if i buy a land in lagos i will resale it later on aswell. i work at VI and i can not drive all the way from ibeju-lekki to work everyday . its a no no .
Re: Should I Build A House in Benin Or Buy A Land in Lagos ? by mikeyj: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

London UK Lodging Rooms To Rent In Family Home, 5min From Southfields Tube Stn / 2 Bedroom Bungalow Purchase At Installment / Accurate Concrete And Mortar Volume And Material Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.