Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo (41653 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by praizblog: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
Teniola2000:
Praiz get into my DM we need to talkkkkkk!!!!! Damn!! I mean now!!!!
wats the matter sir/ma
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by grandstar(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bi-racials are usually ver very attractive!
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by bamirotola: 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
She's cute... But i dnt understand why this should hit FP!!! Make we fry yam?

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by DedeNkem: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Her makeup-free photo displays her very natural beauty, and it made her look very sexy.

Some women don't need makeup. I told my woman she's more beautiful without makeup but she won't listen.

I want to see the same woman at any given time - morning and night.

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by LizPearl(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
mmm makeup free so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by gido2017: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
I prefer the make up free one he more younger on that
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Djluda(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
Nice
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Dpleaser: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Inception:
grin
Y now
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by YelloweWest: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Both have makeup undecided
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by FaniDan(f): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
She's decent all cover up
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by wickyyolo: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
itsik:
I just love yellow girls. My dream is to marry one.

Cos in za oza room, they are a bundle of joy to behold. Only the wise know what am saying.

Back to the topic,
I like em fair with or without makeup. Could pass them for a meal to myself

grin.
You're Wise

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by FaroukM(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
More beautiful naturally.. I love ladies with her kind of lips wink
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
She wearing makeup in both pictures.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Cooleasy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
itsik:

Cos in za oza room, they are a bundle of joy to behold. Only the wise know what am saying.

Back to the topic,
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by sulakishop(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
95% of fair ladies are fake and black market...for me to marry any fair girl, you must show me your childhood pictures, chikena!
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Bamz(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
itsik:

Back to the topic,

Lol I used to think like this. Your dream should be to marry a yellow good girl. All other things would be perks.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
itsik:

Back to the topic,
I pray u get legit ones the ones that are yellow upstairs and down the corner...no dose black yellow bleachers.. the best thing in this life is to have clean yellow girl with nice skin

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by davidque: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
itsik:

Back to the topic,
Na mami water they wait for you
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by lovel(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kekx:
I can't see any "Makeup free" picture therein.

The two buildings are well painted, it's just that the first painter is better that the other.

that's not true

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Kekx(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
lovel:

that's not true
Which one is true?
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by AiiVee(m): 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
i like both

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by divineRx(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
makeup or no makeup evry lady is beautiful
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by AfriSportKits(f): 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by rosy1992(f): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
She is pretty in both pics but I prefer the second picture
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
to marry a very beautiful woman is the beginning of a man's problem.u will never get rest of mind.u wey no dey look uche face before go wan dey know wetin she dey do every second,who she be with,who she dey call etc
and the girls also find it hard to nail a permanent man,cus they always feel too pompous,knowing they can get any man the want cus of the beuty.
So a sharp guy only sees this ladies as a sex object.let me enjoy her while it last,cus she isnt mine for keeps
aduni ade,caroline danjuma,mercy aigbe,rita dominic.the list is endless
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
So wetin he she dey feel like sef? Dis guy chic sef too do.
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Romanciella(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
miarhpe:
I see no reason to 'makeup' on such a face.

just radiates this natural allure. I sometimes wonder why some ladies make up asides oppressing their fellow ladies
lol u already answered yr question. 40% is because i want to, while the remaining 60% is to oppress joor. U need to give haters something to hate

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by toshmann(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Fine babe cheesy

She no need make up sef.

Abeg who be dis babe? I’m out of touch when it comes to naija movies/entertainment/sports
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by dollytino4real(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2017
is she an afin
Re: Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo by Konquest: 2:25am On Mar 07
praizblog:
Which one do you prefer Makeup Photo

Makeup free Photo

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/between-makeup-photo-of-adunni-ade-and-her-makeup-free-photo/
Bump.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Munachi Abii In Sexy Beach Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.