Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs (41652 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by tendingNews: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Busty actress Cossy Orjiakor shared a video where she was dancing with her massive boobs with Denrele, actor Benson Okonkwo and others who were cheering her up.

Some celebrities like Uche Elendu, Rita Edochie, Stella Dimoko-Korkus, Benson Okonkwo, Denrele, others reacted to the video and hailed her.

Her fans also hailed her for her daring dance with her boobs.

Watch video HERE see reactions.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/11/cossy-orjiakor-dances-with-her-boobs-as.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by tendingNews: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2018
Watch HERE see more reactions

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Shookonekilla: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2018
No one cares as long as Buhari is voted out next year

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by bewla(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2018
that guy up there need to grow up

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2018
cool
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2018
Sagg breast. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Houseofglam7(f): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2018
Absolutely garbage undecided
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Baawaa(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2018
This is pure leather grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by kiddoiLL(m): 8:01am On Nov 18, 2018
Which kind breast I don see this early Sunday morning so??... And I go play instruments today oo...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by SIMPLYkush: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2018
immoral bitch

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Bushentry: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
if she can dance without her boobs let's see her do it
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by nairaman66(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
This lady’s breasts has suffered in the hands and mouth of Nigerians!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Segunade10: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Please Keep Peter Psquare & His Wife In Your Prayers. It Is Confirmed That...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67EOrTFdgH8

Sad News For Fans Of Regina Daniels. It's With a Heavy Heart To Report...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8BAzOnBkHI

See What Paul Pogba Did To Davido That Made Him Cry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-pD6YWQR0
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Chizzyjoyce(f): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Dancing with her massive boobs cry
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ogolo aka pawpaw

my love for massive boobs just pray they dont kill me

amen
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by EmmaLege: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by NarnieSnyper(m): 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Which kind breast I don see this early Sunday morning so??... And I go play instruments today oo...

Lol. Funny guy grin
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by LamidicownuBSS: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
ok
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jus look at what makes FP. Immoral stuff. Some will jerk off by watching this video

Abeg, where I go buy this light to put for by Benz
https://www.nairaland.com/4851802/lumilor-light-emitting-coating-car#73065603
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by SuperModerator: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Cossy should go and rest, na RomanGoddess dey rain now
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
trash
trash trash
trash trash trash

Waiting for the day seun will decide to change Nigeria through nairaland
I will delete my account and restart
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2018
kiddoiLL:

kolo somebody grin
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
I will love to run a train on this babe with like 5 of my friends.
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by bongolistik(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2018
People making hoes famous
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by made4naijamusic: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by lesbiconverter: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2018
Sapphire94:
That is all she has to offer sad
I know she wanted to be a doctor,lawyer or accountant when she was younger cheesy
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Sapphire94: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
That is all she has to offer sad
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by Amaso99(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
The only thing this woman get to offer nah her breast
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
Amaso99:
The only thing this woman get to offer nah her breast

Atleast she get something to offer
Re: Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs by ComeAndobo: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2018
I see Denwerey, sorry Denrele tapping bobby. i thought he was gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majek Fashek At CLAM Church For Prayers (Photos) / Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.