Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? (1266 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / 12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) Liked & Th / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by chiefImam2: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2010
If you don't know, let me tell you that Prophet Muhammad is your Prophet, my Prophet, our Prophet, the Prophet sent to the world, even to you that hate hearing his mission. A man who never learnt how to read or write, but can teach a Professor how to spend his life time. can teach you how to do business and make more money, how to be great in life. Read some of his words

Examples of the Prophet's sayings
The Prophet (SAW) said:
1. 'God has no mercy on one who has no mercy for others.'
2. 'None of you truly believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.'
3. 'He who eats his fill while his neighbor goes without food is not a believer.'
4. 'The truthful and trusty businessman is associated with the prophets the saints, and the martyrs.'
5. 'Powerful is not he who knocks the other down when fighting, indeed powerful is he who controls himself in a fit of anger.'
6. 'God does not judge according to your bodies and appearances but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds.'
7. 'A man walking along a path felt very thirsty. Reaching a well he descended into it, drank his fill and came up. Then he saw a dog with its tongue hanging out, trying to lick up mud to quench its thirst. The man saw that the dog was feeling the same thirst as he had felt so he went down into the well again and filled his shoe with water and gave the dog a drink. God forgave his sins for this action.' The Prophet (SAW) was asked: 'Messenger of God, are we rewarded for kindness towards animals?' He said, 'There is a reward for kindness to every living thing.'

So pleas let us all say may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him AMEEN.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by noetic16(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2010
are u talking about the paedophile dude?
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2010
F u k ur prophet. An asewo who married up to 9 wives+ a 9yr old gal (i dnt know where 4wives came about). Always in a mount w.a.n.kn, was fighting wars and taking prisoners. His children died like fowl (who knows if he did nt use them 4 juju) . And died a fool with severe head pain. Wit this attributes he is nt a prophet. Mr poster tell ur muslim father u wanna marry a babe 15 yrs older(like mohammed) and see how he wil behead u lol
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by hardywaltz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
Yeah yeah and i am sure he also taught you guyz terrorism.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by suleiman16(m): 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
you slowpoke how there you talk to our noble prophet like. philosophers and world leading christian leader have commented him their is one book call "the list of 100 most successful men in the world" Muhammad is rank as number one. this book is written by a christian and someone that is more intelligent than you. you better watch what you say so that the wrath of God will not descend on you
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by noetic16(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
suleiman16:

you slowpoke how there you talk to our noble prophet like. philosophers and world leading christian leader have commented him their is one book call "the list of 100 most successful men in the world" Muhammad is rank as number one. this book is written by a christian and someone that is more intelligent than you. you better watch what you say so that the wrath of God will not descend on you

yes of course. mohammed is number one is sleeping with under-age girls. . . . , he is also the most successful in living a life of contradiction.
allah asks the dude to marry 4 wives. . . he married 11 shocked
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by chakula: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2010
@xtians,

may Allah guides you.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by nopuqeater: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Noetic: Please read the below verse of the Quran (33 Verse 50), that destoys your "only 4 wives the prophet must marry" concept:
33:50 Sahih International
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
O Prophet! Indeed We have made lawful for you your wives whom you have given their dowries and what your right hand owns, of those whom God has given you as spoils of war, from the disbelievers, [whom you have] taken captive, such as Safiyya and Juwayriyya, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you, as opposed to those who did not emigrate, and any believing woman if she gift herself [in marriage] to the Prophet and if the Prophet desire to take her in marriage, and ask for her hand in marriage without paying [her] a dowry — a privilege for you exclusively, not for the [rest of the] believers (nikāh, ‘marriage’, when expressed by the term hiba, ‘gift’, denotes [marriage] without dowry). Indeed We know what We have imposed upon them, namely, the believers, with respect to their wives, in the way of rulings, to the effect that they should not take more than four wives and should only marry with [the consent of] a legal guardian, [the presence of] witnesses and [the payment of] a dowry, and, with respect to, what their right hands own, of slavegirls, in the way of purchase or otherwise, so that the handmaiden be one lawful for her master, such as a slavegirl belonging to the People of the Scripture (kitābiyya), and not a Magian or an idolater, and that she should be ascertained [as not carrying child] with the necessary waiting period (istibrā’) before copulation; so that (li-kaylā is semantically connected to what came before [this last statement]) there may be no [unnecessary] restriction for you, [no] constraint in marriage [for you]. And God is Forgiving, of what is difficult to guard against, Merciful, in giving dispensations [allowing for latitude] in this respect.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by nopuqeater: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
Quran 33 verse 52: Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah , over all things, an Observer.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
Women are not lawful for you (read lā tahillu, or lā yahillu) beyond that, beyond the nine that have chosen you [as their husband], nor [is it lawful] for you to change (tabaddala: one of the two original tā’ letters [of tatabaddala] has been omitted) them for other wives, by divorcing them or some of them and marry in place of those whom you divorce, even though their beauty impress you, except those whom your right hand owns, of slavegirls, which is [in contrast] lawful for you. In addition to these [slavegirls] the Prophet (s) came to own Māriya [the Copt]. She bore for him Ibrāhīm, who died during his lifetime. And God is Watcher over, Preserver [of], all things
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by nopuqeater: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Noetic16: Surah Nisaa (4 verses 3 and 4) let you know the criteria of marriage. Is the woman supposed to be part of decision makers of the essentiality of her marriage? Yes. From the bolded, we see that Aisha, though younger, not ucommon for husban t be oder than wives, was not a slave girl, and must have been in the "woman" category to be eligible as a wife, who is able to receive agreed upon "dawry" and if she wished to have been able to offer in return part of it, after she had received it for whatever reason of her own choise. o not forget that a person wo does not have the emotional capacity of a woman cant do this. Good example is your fornication prtner, your girlfriend who will neve have seen any pund sterling in your pocket that she will not accept!

4:3 Sahih International
And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
If you fear that you will not act justly, [that] you will [not] be equitable, towards the orphans, and are thus distressed in this matter, then also fear lest you be unjust towards women when you marry them; marry such (mā means man) women as seem good to you, two or three or four, that is, [each man may marry] two, or three, or four, but do not exceed this; but if you fear you will not be equitable, towards them in terms of [their] expenses and [individual] share; then, marry, only one, or, restrict yourself to, what your right hands own, of slavegirls, since these do not have the same rights as wives; thus, by that marrying of only four, or only one, or resorting to slavegirls, it is likelier, it is nearer [in outcome], that you will not be unjust, [that] you will [not] be inequitable.

4:4 Sahih International
And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
And give women their dowries (saduqāt, plural of sudqa), their bridal money (mahr, muhūr), as a free gift (nihlatan, is a verbal noun), a present given out of the kindness of one’s heart; but if they are pleased to offer you any of it of their own accord (nafsan, ‘of their own accord’, is for specification and is taken from the subject of the verb [thus, it refers back to ‘they’, the women]), meaning, [if] their own selves are pleased that you should have something of the dowry and they give it to you then, consume it with, good, wholesome appetite, a praiseworthy consequence, with no harm therein for you with regard to the Hereafter: this was revealed in response to those who were opposed to this [consumption].
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by noetic16(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Noetic: Please read the below verse of the Quran (33 Verse 50), that destoys your "only 4 wives the prophet must marry" concept:
33:50 Sahih International
O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.
Tafsir al-Jalalayn
O Prophet! Indeed We have made lawful for you your wives whom you have given their dowries and what your right hand owns, of those whom God has given you as spoils of war, from the disbelievers, [whom you have] taken captive, such as Safiyya and Juwayriyya, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you, as opposed to those who did not emigrate, and any believing woman if she gift herself [in marriage] to the Prophet and if the Prophet desire to take her in marriage, and ask for her hand in marriage without paying [her] a dowry — a privilege for you exclusively, not for the [rest of the] believers (nikāh, ‘marriage’, when expressed by the term hiba, ‘gift’, denotes [marriage] without dowry). Indeed We know what We have imposed upon them, namely, the believers, with respect to their wives, in the way of rulings, to the effect that they should not take more than four wives and should only marry with [the consent of] a legal guardian, [the presence of] witnesses and [the payment of] a dowry, and, with respect to, what their right hands own, of slavegirls, in the way of purchase or otherwise, so that the handmaiden be one lawful for her master, such as a slavegirl belonging to the People of the Scripture (kitābiyya), and not a Magian or an idolater, and that she should be ascertained [as not carrying child] with the necessary waiting period (istibrā’) before copulation; so that (li-kaylā is semantically connected to what came before [this last statement]) there may be no [unnecessary] restriction for you, [no] constraint in marriage [for you]. And God is Forgiving, of what is difficult to guard against, Merciful, in giving dispensations [allowing for latitude] in this respect.

So ridiculous . . . , so mohammed recieved revelations from allah to justify his lust.
both mohammed and allah are a FRAUD.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2010
Allahs wrath is already on some people here,just like jesus and david cursed the isrealites for their disbelief in Allah
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by dexmond: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2010
[size=14pt]What about his two years of Mental problems?[/size], I almost forgot to add the refernce lest someone says, show me where it is written that the [i]i[/i]noble prophet had a mental problem.

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:490

Narrated 'Aisha: Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by chakula: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2010
@dezmond,

may Allah guides you.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by JIjaya: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2010
@noetic.Pls why are you people invading in muslim mainly forum,all dis is inhumane,addressing our beloved prophet in a nonchallant way.Pls stop all dis immoral act and face your own religion and stop intruding in ours.May god forgive and heal you.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by alimat2(f): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
At non muslims,

Am sure if all dis is frm a muslim u will all wag war on him by calling him diff. names, if remember d days of Abuzola where u all cry over his comments on ur page. U can continue with all u hav in stock 2 say cos talk is free/cheap but will lik u to imagine dat day when u will be asked by ur creator that what did u say against such and such,then will be bear d gain all alone.

Talk is free keep it up but remember d day
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
Awon Aborisha gbogbo
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by miftaudeen(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2010
Don't be astounded,ALLAH{s.a.w}had said in Q2VS 120,you will please neither christian nor jews  unless you follow their faith. say:the guidiance of ALLAH is the only guidiance.

they will never believe in prophet muhammed{s.aw}b'cos they ara pagan,there forefathers abused and killed there prophets.

ofcourse they will denied prophet muhammed b'cos ALLAH does'nt raised him from their penisular.when our prophets {moses and jesus} told them about the promised prophet, DEUTERONOMY 18 VS 15-18,JOHN 1 VS 19-23,GOSPEL OF BANABAS 17AND 72,Q 61VS 6, pls read.

when the truth appeared to them,they changed the words of GOD that was sent to them Q2vs 78-79,
there are illitrate among themwho,ignorant of the scripture,know of nothing except liesand vague fancies.
woe to those thet write the scripture with their own hands and declare:this is from ALLAH,in order to gain a small
{wordly}price for it:woe to them b'cos of what their hands havewritten,b'cos of that which they gain.

ask them where is gospel of banabas,and shepherd of hermas? they have detarched it from thier book.

though jesus {a.s.w} had warned his apostles about the fake pastors.MATTEW 24 VS 23-26,,MATTEW 7 VS 15-16.
these verses contemplate on the qualities found amongs christian.jesus will not recognised them, mattew 7 vs 22-23.
in conclusion am not here to critizised but to let you know  that we muslims believe in all prophets b'cos they are all
muslims including jesus{a.s.w}.Q2 VS 285. he is a servant of ALLAH{s.w.a} and he teaches the oneness of GOD.
mark12 vs 29,mattew 4 vs8-10.
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by chakula: 2:08am On May 13, 2010
Tell them woo
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by Jaideyone(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2010
These damned slaves like fantasies o. Who told u jesus and david cursed the isrealites for not believing in allah? Wtf? If jesus was a muslim would he call himself the son of God and God himself? all you low lives need to get your facts right. I just can't stop wondering why you want us to believe jesus was a muslim.
And did i hear someone say that mohammed is number one in the list of the 100 most successful men in the world? hell no. He was just another catholic boy that left his uncle who was a roman catholic due to his disobidience. Just like guru marahji and co. He was able to brain wash a handful of men and enforce the religion on those territories he conquered.
The most successful man in the history of mankind is jesus. His influence would be till eternity. And the BIBLE is the highest selling books of all time. Quote me wrong
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by Jaideyone(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2010
Lol. . . I can't wait for them to come and bite me
Re: Do You Know Prophet Muhammad {saw}? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 18, 2010
newcomers at it again angry

(1) (Reply)

I Love Abu Hurayrah / Which God Did Muhammad Serve Before He Became A Prophet? / Hadiths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.