Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo (29127 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido And Dele Momodu All Smiles As They Pose Together At An Event / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by wildchild1: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Beautiful Family #iLike

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by haykes(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Adaeze yobo is one of the luckiest former beauty pageant so far..
she still gets to trap dumb yobo with her vagina even after giving it out to the organizers of the beauty pageant she won..

I guess her mom thought her well on how to trap a man..
little wonder her mom kept frustrating the live of yobo by staying with them permanently in Turkey like a monitoring spirit..

Maybe she slept with yobo too, who knows.
Sense never near u 4 once
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by Sugahylz(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
she still gets to trap dumb yobo with her vagina even after giving it out to the organizers of the beauty pageant she won..

little wonder her mom kept frustrating the live of yobo by staying with them permanently in Turkey like a monitoring spirit..

Dumbest and most disgusting thing I ve heard in a while.
Your mind is so shitty you need to be cleansed

Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by Xisnin(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
freedomforall30:

Afonja and female private parts are like 5 and 6. What a people with no sense of dignity or respect for women...all their posts when they see women is vaginnaa, pusssy, nyashh, titties. Goodness me!

That mad man is a confirmed Ipob member, in fact all the mad men on
nairaland are related to Ipob one way or another.

Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by AfriSportKits(f): 6:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Are you one of nigeria top football fans?
Do you really know what it takes to be a football fan?
For us we believe it goes more than just having a team to support.
We would want to know if you deserve a kit atall.
What Sport kits would you like to support your team
with week on week. Check here to help us know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1myuLoax-j83oTptkd_Z4UrbNjncyDS9TdO7wF6mIEg8/

Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by oluchivy(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
After 3 kids, I don't think her pussy will be very tight again. I will advice Mr Yobo to just marry a new wife and discard this old cargo.
if she is your sister or your daughter will you say the same Thing.
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by airprinz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2017
O my God, have seen so many senseless people on this thread.

Nwa ama ikpe, Nwa Chibuxor, and Drink Limca, who gave birth to these senseless creatures??

Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by caahies: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=DrinkLimca post=63457078]Adaeze yobo is one of the luckiest former beauty pageant so far..

[/quote
Bro i dont think you are normal�����]
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by felixtare(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
melaninbae:

Na WA o...... Where all of una de come from
dose guys dey sick for their brain grin
melaninbae:

Na WA o...... Where all of una de come from
dose guys dey sick for their brain
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by melaninbae: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
felixtare:

dose guys dey sick for their brain grin

dose guys dey sick for their brain
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by dollytino4real(f): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
limca na good drink but how come dat moniker drinklimca is soured
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kids all smiles wer
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by ikenasri01(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Nice One YOBO
Re: Adaeze & Joseph Yobo & Their Kids All Smiles As They Pose For A Family Photo by immaq8(f): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Ur mouth no go put u for trouble.

Razak Omotoyossi And Bose Alao Welcome 4th Child / Laura Ikeji Gets A Car & N3 Million From Susan Chanel As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo -- Teaming Up With Lil Wayne ... Rapper Starting Sports Manage