Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (21720 Views)

Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / BATTLE OF FAITHS: Pastor Calls Out Mallam Yusuf Adepoju For An Open Air Debate / The Acadip's Lies 1 . My Views On Mallam Yusuf Adepoju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
true2god:
Adebowale stop this nonsense. Human being of 1500 years have not changed a bit, at least physically. You dont also believe in huma evolution. What mohammed did to Aisha is bad; you cannot take an innocent girl of 6, as a wife, as sleep with her at 9. It is child abuse.

I'm not arguing only to point out what you need to know. What I'm trying to say is your great grandmother at 6 years old will she look the same with a girl of 6 years old now.

And can you tell me the age at which your great grandmother 1500 years ago got married?

I'm never supporting evolution. Be objective and don't let hatred becloud your thinking. And what is the marriageable age 1500 years ago. Please tell me?

Answer the two questions or stop spilling trash on the Noblest of all Mankind.
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by Empiree: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
true2god:
Adebowale stop this nonsense. Human being of 1500 years have not changed a bit, at least physically. You dont also believe in huma evolution. What mohammed did to Aisha is bad; you cannot take an innocent girl of 6, as a wife, as sleep with her at 9. It is child abuse.
Remember we debated pilgrimage issue that all prophets and mesangers(including Moses and Jesus) made pilgrimage to Mecca that you denied like some 5yrs ago, 3 yrs ago respectively?. Here is 15 mins clip. Watch what this Jewish writer had to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW0FrgSd80k&t=90s

1 Like

Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by folafola(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Hardeybohwarley:

I'm not arguing only to point out what you need to know. What I'm trying to say is your great grandmother at 6 years old will she look the same with a girl of 6 years old now.

And can you tell me the age at which your great grandmother 1500 years ago got married?

I'm never supporting evolution. Be objective and don't let hatred becloud your thinking. And what is the marriageable age 1500 years ago. Please tell me?

Answer the two questions or stop spilling trash on the Noblest of all Mankind.

this does not in any way supported the 54 years old marrying a 6 year old girl, do not forget muhammad was suppose to be an example for all mankind of all time, how is he an example for me if peadophilia is wrong and not allowed today?
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

To be candid it wasn't Lot's fault. The wife was killed by God due to disobedience when Sodom & Gomorrah was destroyed. Why did the same God spare Lot's daughters when they gave their father wine? God should have known the future and shouldn't have spared the daughters lest they seduce their father with wine.

If God were to kill for every sin committed by men you might not have been alive today.
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Empiree:
Remember we debated pilgrimage issue that all prophets and mesangers(including Moses and Jesus) made pilgrimage to Mecca that you denied like some 5yrs ago, 3 yrs ago respectively?. Here is 15 mins clip. Watch what this Jewish writer had to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW0FrgSd80k&t=90s

Do you now believe Galatians 4:24-26 as mentioned by the guy in the video? Can you see that Mount Sinai is still in bondage the same way Hagar, the mother of Ishmael was a slave?

“24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— 25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— 26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all"
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
analize701:

Meanwhile he was proudly demanding for evidence thinking the guy didn't have. When the evidence hit him, he changed his mouth.

You will understand why some Muslims lie the day you know how the Muslim god "made Jesus crucifixion to look real when it was not real" according to Quran 24:157. Does it mean this god is a deceiver?
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
iamgenius:

The last part of the video answers the question, why do Christians marry while Jesus didn't marry too?

Why don't Christians follow this too:

John 2:3-4) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me

The verse above is what Nigerian politicians also practice.

So Christians' standard is now your standard. I thought you said Christians don't know what they are doing. Your question should have been: Why are Christians not born by virgin mothers the same way Jesus was born of a virgin mother? And if Christians are now your standard bearers, do you also believe Mark 14:61-62 as they believe?

Mathew 19:12, the Lord Jesus says:
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it"
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
iamgenius:

The last part of the video answers the question, why do Christians marry while Jesus didn't marry too?

Why don't Christians follow this too:

John 2:3-4) But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay [them] before me

The verse above is what Nigerian politicians also practice.

Jesus was telling a parable here. So because your story book in primary school told you how animals and humans used to communicate you too can wake up in the morning and start communicating with the goats on your streets? By the way can you tell us how many people Jesus killed? Just mention one person.
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
mujahid777:

First of all has she reached child bearing age?
secondly,is it her choice: as the Shariah forbids forced marriage

How has your Sharia fared in Zamfara where it was launched? You are asking whether she's in a marriageable age, well a 6 years old is a 6 years old. And if your child of 6 years agree to marry a 54 years old man, you will hands-off right? By your rational thinking, a 6 years old can take a right decision?
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by MDM2021: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
iamgenius:
Are you not Christlike?

No, we are not Christ like. We are Christians, and according to you people, we have been deceived and led astray. Do you want to join the train of disobedient people by not following in the steps of your prophet, who you consider as the perfect example for mankind?
Re: Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:13am On Mar 18, 2022
MDM2021:

If God were to kill for every sin committed by men you might not have been alive today.

True but the act of incest by Lot is false!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Female Aspiration For Presidency, Governorship A Taboo — Satguru Maharaj Ji / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.