Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area (512 Views)

Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Youths Attack Awosika Police Station With Gallons Of Petrol Over Arrest Of Boys / Nigerians Queuing For Fuel In Benin At N235 Per Liter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by blogbuilder: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let's talk about this present issue lingering in this country.

I heard that the fg through nnpc has sent fuel to several places in the country but the price of the commodity is still high.

Although the queue has reduced drastically different but some filling stations are still hoarding the fuel. Why? is it because of Christmas or just wickedness?
Why is it that we are wicked to ourselves in this country?

Here in Minna, some filling stations are selling at the rate of #175 while few filling stations such as bovas and total are selling at the official rate

Let's share our opinion

Re: Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by blogbuilder: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
lalasticlala, help us move this to fp
Re: Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by blogbuilder: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let me pitch my tent here.
Re: Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by Mcsenior(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
This fuel issue serious oh!

which way Naija.

Your natural home made remedies for all infections are now available at Natural Remedy Lab
Re: Situation Report :how Much Is The Cost Of Petrol Per Liter In Your Area by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2017
ask buhari how much for petrol in aso rock... I guess his answr will answer every where in our areas..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Woman Battered By Her Husband Cries Out For Help / Benue Residents: Herdsmen Still Here, Even Policemen Fled When They Saw Them / A Nairalander Just Scammed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.