Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos (21545 Views)

Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos / 85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by elmoduddah: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Seun:

I apologize for this. I have instructed lalasticlala not to post topics using such crass titles many times. We are supposed to be a feminist forum.

I think you need more supermods besides him. There is a high tendency to be biased if all topics are from one person's perspective. I rarely drop comments here anymore because of the amount of loose canons we have here.
So much hatred.... cry

2 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by BafanaBafana: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2017
sureheaven:
It's good development, ffk, bobrisky , Nnamdi kanu if alive should be joined with them . They are not normal
Fayose too
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by RealMillennial(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2017
MrHistorian:
Someone cannot mad in peace again??

I tire o
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by odizeey(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2017
9ja083:
ROCHAS! ROCHAS!! You have a space here o!
whats up
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by agarawu23(m): 7:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Dont pick the wrong people, some are just frustrated and roaming around hopelessly

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Seun(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Excuse me? Did I read you right? undecided
Nairaland is meant to be a feminist forum. Not anti-male, but proudly feminist.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Daeylar(f): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Seun:

Nairaland is meant to be a feminist forum. Not anti-male, but feminist.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by vaca1: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Seun:

I apologize for this. I have instructed lalasticlala not to post topics using such crass titles many times. We are supposed to be a feminist forum.
Jah bless Sir
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by IME1: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
vaca1:
Nice write up. The one that pains me a lot is how they mock our women "Olympus has fallen" as if their mama, girlfriend, wife , sisters, daughter's own will never fall. perverts everywhere. The hatred oozing out of this Nairaland forum is alarming and is now translating to who we are. No morality again and foreigners are observing and can use this tool to harm us.

Thanks oh please
The thing weak me no be small.
Such objectification of parts of women and even men's bodies
But mostly women
IS WHAT IS MAKING PEOPLE DO PLASTIC SURGERIES, BODY ENHANCEMENT AND USE EXCESSIVE AND CRAZY COSMETICS.
How does not having a firm b.reast make someone have low self esteem? Is it the person's fault?
I was on a queue in a bank when the lady infront of me while chatting with all of us said she did not like tall men, like the one we saw behind us. He had to bow his head to pass the door. I was like, na him say make him tall? Person short, dark, small, dumb, blind, no be him fault.
Why can't we and everyone accept who we are? There is NO ONE SINGLE PERSON with a perfect body, quote me any where.

Let's kick against this awkwardness
Starting on NL

2 Likes

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by IME1: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2017
FreddyKruger:

And why do you think it's people like you that have the only right to be here just because you feel you're reasonable than others? Dude you're boring.
If you don't like the way Seun is running nairaland then deactivate your account and go create yours.

Who is this pikin

You no fit original self
Na Freddie kruger name u dey impersonate

No work
U quote everything strike through
U read am so

Which reasonable person will bear Freddy kruger

U alright aye

I'm sure I joined NL before u knew about it (trying hard not to answer you as you deserve, trying)

Without us, Seun won't have NL.

Seun is a mature dude who did not make those comments, it's interestingly boring guys like u that make people question his control over NL

And yes I created mine years ago and we are civil.
Join us when u qualify

#saynotofolly

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by IME1: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2017
Aniwhyte:

Oga dey one side, all what u wrote up there is trash, no single sense in it

Why throwing your ... into the bin

Infact u want to be ...

Kai, wisdom is profitable
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
[s]
IME1:

Who is this pikin

You no fit original self
Na Freddie kruger name u dey impersonate

No work
U quote everything strike through
U read am so

Which reasonable person will bear Freddy kruger

U alright aye

I'm sure I joined NL before u knew about it (trying hard not to answer you as you deserve, trying)

Without us, Seun won't have NL.

Seun is a mature dude who did not make those comments, it's interestingly boring guys like u that make people question his control over NL

And yes I created mine years ago and we are civil.
Join us when u qualify

#saynotofolly
[/s]
Just imagine d dvmb kiddult!...Seun created nairaland in 2005 and u joined 6yrs later in 2011 and you're here claiming pioneer who made nairaland survive till present...i laugh in fulfude grin
Going through your profile i see you created a bunch of boring topics where nobody commented and you're here claiming saviour of nairaland. grin u must be suffering from epilepsy.

I usually don't respond to senseless lunatics of your kind who go around forming self righteous and mature online but in real life are nothing to write about.

Yes freddykruger is my moniker and am sure anyone can relate to it unlike your cluelessly formed moniker. I don't know what IME1 means in the real world if not a name that depicts cluelessness and retardation. Hit my mentions nomore else my next response to you won't be this hilarious.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Wow

Tell me more about your dp
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Daeylar(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Tell me more about your dp

Hi ya. Been a while, smiley

Well basically what it means for me is. A person has their own experience and no one should try and undermine a persons experience or act like your experience isn't right or try and tell the person how to experience the world, thats what I gained.
How about you?
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Hi ya. Been a while, smiley

Well basically what it means for me is. A person has their own experience and no one should try and undermine a persons experience or act like your experience isn't right or try and tell the person how to experience the world, thats what I gained.
How about you?

Been around actually, got banned on this account. grin

Yes i get that's what it translates to. Good advice too.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Tell me your other moniker? cry

Dont you worry about that.....tongue I won't be using it anyways.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
Daeylar:

All right, but promise to tell me, maybe on a dead thread?

Okay no p. wink
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by IME1: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Just imagine d dvmb kiddult!...Seun created nairaland in 2005 and u joined 6yrs later in 2011 and you're here claiming pioneer who made nairaland survive till present...i laugh in fulfude grin
Going through your profile i see you created a bunch of boring topics where nobody commented and you're here claiming saviour of nairaland. grin u must be suffering from epilepsy.

I usually don't respond to senseless lunatics of your kind who go around forming self righteous and mature online but in real life are nothing to write about.

Yes freddykruger is my moniker and am sure anyone can relate to it unlike your cluelessly formed moniker. I don't know what IME1 means in the real world if not a name that depicts cluelessness and retardation. Hit my mentions nomore else my next response to you won't be this hilarious.

You are on a mission of no return.
Happily for me I am not on that mission with you.
I wish I could say bon voyage but it will be ill bliss.
So i wish you quick recovery and re-direction.
Also change your moniker unless you want the fate of Freddy Kruger.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by JusticeGrace: 6:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
Not cool
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by brightworld2(m): 1:13am On Dec 22, 2017
Tascom236:
Don't miss madmen with madwomen o before they will be impregnating themselves.

And someone shud carry bobrisky over the fence to comman meet his family o shocked shocked shocked
hahahahahahaha... u re such a funny dude
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=UbanmeUdie post=63464795] shocked

I hope they also clamp down Obong Anefiok my cousin's ex boyfriend who ran mad when he attempted using her for rituals.

It shall never be well with him!

[/quot

Amen. Ooooooooe]
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by ndiboy01(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2018
Evablizin:
And number 1 person they will clamp is YOU.

So , its now a crime 2 mad in peace ..........some1 can nt do madding in piss

1 Like

Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by brightworld2(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
They Should Extend It To Nairaland...It seems Seu.n Does Not Have The Capacity To Rehabilitate Them.

You can never escape it because people wey normal for this country nor reach two.
Re: Government Begins Clamp Down On Mad People In Cross River State. Photos by brightworld2(m): 11:21am On Oct 07, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
They Should Extend It To Nairaland...It seems Seu.n Does Not Have The Capacity To Rehabilitate Them.

you can never escape it because people wey normal for this country nor reach two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qualified Nurse Or Auxiliary Nurse (difference) / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Hearing Aid International Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.