Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation (4232 Views)

Muslim Man Entered A Catholic Church In Canada And Prayed (Video, Photos) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation As He Flies Into Church During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation by Ubenedictus(m): 3:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Prosper123:
I know. We Igbos and Catholicism. Go on and defend evil. Give the Priest another standing ovation. Who cares. I speak the truth no matter what. The other time I posted about Adeboye using wooden staff to pray. I don't pamper evil. Even if it happened in my room. That's the difference between us both. Eeh? Go on. Die for catholic. I don't give a bleep. Afterall you will see how you have failed yourselves. Evil continues to rule because of people like you..
I am not even Igbo.
what we have here is a priest living a celibate life while having same sex attraction and he had the courage to come out that his life may inspire others like him not to sin.
I don't know what you're killing yourself over
Re: A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation by Ubenedictus(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Prosper123:

And defend evil. Study the history of Catholicism and not the doctored one by your papacy. You are the one bemused for defending evil. If we have priests who are married what stops the church from allowing those promiscuous ones from getting married too. Sheepishly defending nonsense. Read 1 Timothy 4:3 where the Bible said that in the latter days men will forbid others from getting married. Anyway I remember you people hardly study the Bible. Check in your bulletin then. It's even recently you people started doing some things like praying in the Holy Ghost or even using the Bible just to cage men in deception. Please don't quote me again. My last statement on this : The catholic church will keep reducing as men find out more in the church. Good bye

1. I have studied the history of Catholicism and till today I thank God for the gift of his Church, I.e the Catholic Church over which he promised the gates of hell will never prevail.
2. he who can't be trusted in little things can't be trusted in big things. if you can't keep the resolve you make for celibacy then you can't be trusted to teach others.
3. if you want to know what it means to forbid marriage read up on cartharism
4. Catholic always pray in the holy spirit. you don't need to speak in tongue or jump up and down to pray in the spirit. I find it funny how Protestant like you complicated the act of prayer.
5. before there were Protestants there were already Catholics read scriptures.
Re: A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation by noblefrank31(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: A Catholic Priest Comes Out As Gay Before His Congregation by louismariae(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2018
Prosper123:
Google the Priest's name you will see the news for yourself even on National catholic website. The Priest has been living like that for years. The fact that the congregation gave him standing ovation means they are in support of it. In seminary school gay sex is like water.

Do not just come online and type anything just to get likes, do your research well before typing, that's what intelligent people do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Your Heart To Lucifer / Winners Chapel's Shiloh 2014 Theme & Date Revealed "Heaven On Earth" / I Love That Man Of Galilee, For He Has Done So Very Much For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.