Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) (41659 Views)

Enugu Police Prosecutes Couple Arrested For Abusing Their Daughter (Graphic Pix) / Man Sexually Abused By Their Housemaid At 7 Years, Speaks / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by ObagoalSam(m): 11:03am On Dec 21, 2017
Put d couple in d same cell, let dem start a new honeymoon
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by kingthreat(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

It is sexual harassment.
The question we should be asking is how true is the allegation.
She could be getting back at them.

As long as it wasnt rape. its not a crime. She let him in. He must have persuaded her even though she didnt want to.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by AdaAnambra: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2017
serve them right
Islie:

A married couple living at no 26 Aunty Toyin street, Kodeibo Estate, Ijegun Road, Isheri Oshun, Lagos have been arrested by the Lagos state police command for sexually assaulting and violating their househelp.

The husband, Chigozie Ezeofo was accused of trying to analy penetrate Miss Blessing Joseph, 19, whenever his wife was not around.

His wife, Mrs. Isioma Ezeofor was also of accused of beating up the girl at the slightest provocation.

The couple was arrested after a neighbour called the police to report that Mrs. Isioma poured hot water on the young girl.

Both husband and wife are being interrogated at the Gender Section of Lagos State Police Command and would be charged to court at the end of the investigation.

https://www.lailasblog.com/man-wife-arrested-trying-penetrate-maid-anus-pouring-hot-water/

Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2017
kingthreat:

As long as it wasnt rape. its not a crime. She let him in. He must have persuaded her even though she didnt want to.

No one knows the truth until we hear from both sides.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by kasim155: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Danelo:
The tag on that man sha.
Assault by penetration, where was he penetrating?
Please try n ask GOOGLE am sure it will give you the best answer.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Rainmaker69(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
pimpchi:
baby I won't enter lemme just rub it" that nonsense should stop this year...

"Just the tip..." Now I've heard it all!! I don't just get how these lines are still around in 2017.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Clyod: 1:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
obicentlis:
If you believe the accusation against that man that means your brain needs upgrade.
The victim might be abused by the wife but police wants to get more bail money from the man and then rope in the man through anal Penetration because the victim might still be a virgin.

Shut up there bloody rapist
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by CandidSeeker(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Sexual abuse is just too rampant nowadays.

It's been rampant, but not reported.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by olowobaba10: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
WHO BEATS AND ASSAULTS A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL THESE DAYS?
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Kokaine(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Obinovictor:
"Sexual assault by penetration" got me grin grin
what is surprising me is the human trafficking. how did she commit human trafficking
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by whizbee(m): 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
KoladeKoded:
Nawa for nigerian men oo. With the way the wife fine reach, he still penetrate housemaid sad sad sad

I'm still looking for her oo
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Obinovictor(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Kokaine:
what is surprising me is the human trafficking. how did she commit human trafficking

I just wonder...
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by owunabastard: 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
obicentlis:
If you believe the accusation against that man that means your brain needs upgrade.
The victim might be abused by the wife but police wants to get more bail money from the man and then rope in the man through anal Penetration because the victim might still be a virgin.
You are only intelligent man here, others already prosecute and condemn the man. This is the cheapest means women can use to rope in a man.
The man may be innocent or not, but the lady needs to prove it

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Dis Ibo people self grin grin
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by chuckjonesautos: 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
What Forensic evidence do they have of these penetration? Is the 19 year old mature maid trying to set this people up? What is she to gain? Are there potential motives? This story is too incomplete.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Rozaytee: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sirpaul:
you see
lol..me too o am coming to join u
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by kunletexs: 1:26am On Dec 22, 2017
You are to be locked up in the zoo with the lions and keys thrown away. Nigeria needs not pple like you walking the street. That is still rape fool and I guess you are the type that sleep with anything in skirit.

[quote author=Thylord post=63477543]na WA o, but 19 years no be small girl na, if na me I will not penetrate anally I will penetrate pussily. [/quote]
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by bigmoney88: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2017
According to other article, the wife caught the 19-year-old maid sleeping with her husband! In the wife's anger she threw the boiling water on the girl.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Thylord(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
kunletexs:
You are to be locked up in the zoo with the lions and keys thrown away. Nigeria needs not pple like you walking the street. That is still rape fool and I guess you are the type that sleep with anything in skirit.

see how you day vibrate like froggg.stew peed heediot.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by Thylord(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2018
Dekatron:

You lack sense.
you that have enough sense,just look at your life.
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by kunletexs: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Thylord:

Now that u have the last speech, go and eat shift
Re: Couple Arrested For Sexually And Physically Abusing Their Housemaid (pics) by kunletexs: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thylord:

At least my vibration is becos I have conscience and believe in human fair treatment. But you displayed to the world that you belong to the animal kingdom. Assssshooooole!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / Olabisi Onabanjo University Students Fight Over Boyfriend / Man Sets His Son Ablaze For Stealing N500 From Landlord In Akwa Ibom (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.